[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get this guy to hangout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (1 MB, 764x995) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png
1 MB, 764x995
In law school. Met this guy at the start of the semester. Hes a little older then me and my friends (23 and hes 27). He is really nice, we have a lot in common, but he never ever comes out or hangs out with anyone.
>Ask him if he wants to come out
>Says hes going to see a movie by himself
>lives by himself
>Says he likes to drink Jameson on the weekends
>With who i asked
>Myself he responds
>Ask him if he thinks any girl is cute at school
>Says he prefers to be alone

He seems incredibly lonely and sad. Should I do anything /adv/ or just let him be, I think he really needs a friend.
>>
Is he literally me?

He has social anxiety and depression
>>
Ask him to do something with you. For me, that's the next step to take towards friendship.
>>
>>17110689

He might be depressed by its not effecting his life it seems. Top 1/4 of the class

He says he has a best friend back at home, and hes content with just that.
>>
Some people just are better off alone. Sounds like he got hurt pretty bad by someone.
>>
>>17110685
wow im sure jealous of him for someone to care about him and realise how his routine going on.He might be just like me,i prefer to be alone and always repeating myself that i dont need a girlfriend,but the truth is i would like to share those loneliness with someone.

btw the way he spend most of his time like the way you describe it is almost same as the way my daily routine is,except i dont drinnk nnd im usually calm and content rather than being sad alone
>>
Tell him flat out you want his dick.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.