[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to make your gf cum 3 times in an hour and a half?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: furfagsmile.png (353 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
furfagsmile.png
353 KB, 600x547
First relationship and all, she quivers and she is wet as fuck every time so I know she's not faking it, and it has been with my fingers so far as we haven't had actual sex yet. Is this normal or a sign of good chemistry?
>>
In 1.5 hours? I'd hope so.
>>
>>17110511
Not automatically calling her a fake, but there's not really a way to tell if a girl is actually cumming or not
>>
>>17110512

She mentioned that she normally only cums once and not every guy has been able to get her off/cared about her pleasure before. I on the other hand spent quite a lot of time reading guides on how to get a girl to cum and have been putting those into practice.
>>
Did you finger/ lick her clit? If you didn't she probably didn't cum

Source; 36 years of having a vagina
>>
>>17110531

Yes, I made sure to locate it and finger it, and she confirmed I had gotten it.
>>
>>17110515
why would a girl even fake it? For what purpose? i never get it
>>
File: 1451924525206.gif (2 MB, 295x270) Image search: [Google]
1451924525206.gif
2 MB, 295x270
>>17110515
Yes there is you autist.

Jesus, >>mfw reading this.

Look for autonomic responses. Her breasts will flush, eyes get cloudy, back arches.

Yes OP. That's not abnormal or even noteworthy except to say you're not doing it right if it takes that long.

If my girl hasn't cum three times in 45 minutes, I'm not doing my job. I like to wake the neighbors, because fuck em anyway.
>>
My last fuck could honestly cum 5 times during penetration. Or she would fake it, but i wouldnt know why anyone would fake this?

And she still broke up with me.

Life is weird.
>>
>>17110893
to make her man feel like he's pleasing her even if he's really not. theres a shitload of women who take forever to get off and a shitload of men that have no idea what they're doing, so it's pretty common
>>
>>17110912
>Or she would fake it, but i wouldnt know why anyone would fake this?
because then the guy would knew she didn't came and women are all about manipulation if you're not good enough

By faking it they keep the problem underwraps and they don't have to tell you you have no idea of what you're doing.
>>
>>17110920
but whats in it for them?

she did get fucking wet though, like changing the sheets wet
>>
>>17110945
if you orgasm in her cunt it sounds to me you know what you're doing

kek
>>
>>17110948
Not really, most men will get to do that at least once.
Big difference between getting laid and knowing how to have good sex anon.
>>
Very normal, actually a really good amount I'd say. Usually about 3 times cumming during sex is good for me, since it's more intense and takes longer when another person is doing it (although it does indeed feel better ofc), but alone I usually cum around 7 times over a 30 minute span.
>>
>>17110511
>Is it normal to make your gf cum 3 times in an hour and a half?
With your fingers? Not bad for a beginner, but it sounds like your technique could use some work. How are you varying pressure, speed, and angles? Do you spread out and explore more of her body from time to time?
>>
>>17110512
This. If I'm having sex for an hour and a half I better fucking cum a lot.
>>
>>17110511
Everyone is different. I had on gf who could come three separate and distinct times in five minutes, as long as I kept stimulating her.
>>
>>17110535
Then congrats.
>>17110893
Women do a lot of strange things to protect men's egos. Often we'll lie about Cumming or your dick size to make you feel good about yourself because many of us just aren't that interested in sex.
>>
>>17111402
Just like my ex
Ahe could come a few times during foreplay, a few times during sex
Intense stuff too, she would be shaking for minutes and she wouldn't be able to stand on her legs

But the one before took over an hour to maybe come once and after it she was done and too tired to do anything
>>
>>17112200
Yeah people are different. I have an oddly difficult time orgasming the first time, and after that it's suddenly super easily, like hiking up a mountain and then sledging down the other side.
>>
>>17112111
>many of us aren't that interested
Why don't you speak for your yourself
>>
>>17112111
>many of us aren't that interested in sex
Yeah in bad sex, because why bother.
>>
>>17110511
~14% of women can have multiple orgasms so it's rather rare. It's not to hard to tell when a girl is faking for you and when things actually feeel that good for her, but that's on you and her.
>>
>>17112324
I'm curious, where'd you get that number from?
>>
>>17112370
It's either Kinsey or Masters and Johnson
>>
>>17112400
Weren't the Kinsey numbers massively discredited?
>>
>>17112324
I think there's a difference between having orgasms relatively back to back and cumming three times after over an hour of fingering

Also jesus OP how did your fingers not prune up after being up in there for so fucking long?
>>
Every new sexual encounter which has been planned, ie not a random hook up has resulted in insane arousal and bucking orgasms from her side with me. I think it is in part finally experiencing release and pleasure with a partner you've wanted for a while meaning there is a heavy psychological response built into the experience. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>17112412
Their sampling was off, but it's still cited wih some discretion.
>>17112421
This really depends on the individual
>>
>>17112487
How so? I guess I'm just confused as to what people count as multiple orgasms.
>>
>>17110511
I can do it to my girlfriend up to 5 times in a half hour. Every girl is different. Be glad you can make her climax at all.
>>
>>17112496
Basically, sex is different for everyone. Some people will peak for like 20 minutes and never actually orgasm and some people will have like 4 orgasms in rapid succession.

The differences are physiological and the only important thing is that both people are having a good time.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.