[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like the girl next door wants my D. I have an online gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461443257009.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1461443257009.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
Seems like the girl next door wants my D.
I have an online gf (lol)
But she's actually 18 and has 3 kids, not even lying, believe it or don't.
Should I slay? Could get my dick sucked at the very least. Haven't really been recripocating her messages much so she's stopped replying. (as of 5 mins)
I should, shouldn't I? Been a while since i've let a girl handle my magnificent cucumber
>>
>>17110401
>online gf
>18 and has 3 kids

She seems like a nice young girl. What would make you stray?
>>
>>17110404
Meant the lass who wants my diddly aha. I know it's forbidden fruit but I just can't not imagine how much she puts out. Was pretty sure she had a bf but with the way she was msging me, gonna try and get my dick in her mouth. She has a bf too tho
>>
>>17110418
The fact she has a bf and is willing to have sex with you means she's super classy and would never do something like that to you.
>>
How fucking depressing
>>
I think you should have gay sex with her boyfriend. If he isn't slaying the pussy of this fine lady then he must have a skeleton in the closet. It is your moral duty to quench the forbidden lust of this poor troubled man.
>>
I feel like the miswording of my original post has destroyed this. i'm ass
>>
>>17110401
Dealing with someone that has 3 kids isn't worth getting your dick sucked. I've gotten head a number of times and only one girl has ever been able to make me cum from it. If you have to talk to her online and waste a significant amount of time and resources on her, then it's probably not worth it.

Just found out that you said she has a big. Stay far away from her.
>>
>>17110401
taking advice from justine beiber #NOPE
no such thing as online GF lol
give her the D already why are you on 4chan?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.