[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Telling ex about STD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 464x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 464x344
My ex gave me chlamydia, we don't talk anymore but I was wondering if I should tell him. He was a complete jerk.
Examples of his stupid self:
>asked me to be his gf
>fucked me twice
>condom slips off both times
>dumps me
>starts dating new girl
>i tell him i went to the clinic to get checked,was having problems down there
>he tells me to grow the fuck up it was probably the condom
>puts pic up on instagram of new box of condoms(he's obviously fucking his new girl)

Should I still tell him, even though he gave it to me. He really didn't care when I told him I had to go to the clinic.
>>
>>17110092
He probs won't care aboutt that either and will probably even snap at you.
This has bad idea written all over it.
>>
Let him become infertile+penis problems. He shouldn't have kids anyways. Also since when do condoms slip off that easily?
>>
Its not like he gave you hiv
Just tell him
>>
File: 1454713978227.png (274 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1454713978227.png
274 KB, 447x444
>fucking the kind of guy who would post condom pics on instagram
>>
>>17110130

kek this. I can just imagine what kind of douche bag this guy is, and you actually slept with him
>>
>>17110092
So did you actually get a confirmed diagnosis of clamydia? If so then tell his new gf - she needs to know.
>>
>>17110114
He had magnum condoms but his dick wasn't that big.
>>17110130
The sad part was that he's 26 and used to talk about how mature he was. >>17110142
Yeah it's confirmed. The clinic called me. She was talking to him while we were dating. So I doubt she cares about anything either.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>puts pic up on instagram of new box of condoms
>He had magnum condoms but his dick wasn't that big.
>he's 26 and used to talk about how mature he was
Really OP??? Is he that hot or are you that desperate?
>>
>>17110130
This is gross beyond anything I could imagine. The word douchebag doesn't even come close.

Is he a J?
>>
>>17110092
That almost sounds like rape to me.
>>
>>17110374
It's not. You harm the cause of actual rape victims when you make rape your personal boogeyman behind everything and dilute its definition until it becomes essentially meaningless.
>>
>>17110388

From a certain point of view perhaps
>>
>>17110388
He had sex with her, gave her chlamydia, the condom slips off both times and then dumps her. Then he moves on to his next victim. I'm sure if she'd known it'd be against her will. It's not too late to call it rape.
>>
File: 1332835143153s.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1332835143153s.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>retard who thinks his 4in dick deserves a Magnum
>spreads disease with his dirty dick
>takes no responsibility for it

Don't tell him, OP, tell his new girlfriend. She'll be so happy.
>>
>>17110399
He probably didn't know. Normally only women get symptoms from chlamydia
>>
>>17110407
He sounds like a serial creep to say the least.
>>
yes, you have a moral imperative to inform past partners of an STI diagnosis as they could unwittingly put others at risk

whether he accepts this notice with grace and thanks you or he acts like the dick he sounds like is on him, but regardless you must notify him.
>>
>>17110412
What if he doesn't believe me?
>>
>>17111503
Who cares about him though
>He fucks you with condoms that DONT fit
>He's 26
>He acted mature
Does he drive a pick up truck and sell reggie by any chance because if that's your type of guy then I have no clue what to tell you.
Further more the moral thing is to inform him of his STD that he infected YOU with.
Fuck him.
He's fucking retarded.
You sort of have a choice wether or not he will breed in the future.
Maybe you're ending a future life, a possibilty, of an amazing or shitty human being, and he or she might come to be just because some dumb broad told his/her father he has a dirty, STD infected schlong.
It's on you.
>>
>>17110092
Tell them.
I get you want to have sort of "revenge" and you don't really like the girl, but don't let diseases spread.
Tell both him and the girl, or ask someone to do it for you (a close friend?) if you don't want to talk to them.
>>
>>17111526
Him, I can message but I already he's going to be pissed at me.
Her, am I supposed to dm her a message like " hey i dated your current bf and he gave me chlamidya. Have a good day"?
>>
>>17111526
'Hey Chad, this is Stacey's friend, just here to let you know you have an STD ;)'
No.
Don't be a pussy and spread it around.
Deal with your problems your damn self.
>>
>>17111533
just get it over with
its not a debatable topic
'the results came back positive. fuck you'
who cares about his feelings
fuckin beta females lmao
get a grip
>>
>>17111533
Yes?
If you're old enough to get a dick inside you, you can be adult enough to accept the responsibility and avoid others to get sick.

STDs are easy to spread and you're allowing others to get sick because you can't go through one uncomfortable situation.

If he gets pissed, who cares, ignore him but tell him.
Her... just text her "Hey, I dated your bf a while ago and I recently found out he gave me a STD. You should get tested. Bye."
>>
>>17110092
You need to tell him and his current gf about it, even if he was/is a total douche nozzle. What they do with that information isn't your concern, but don't allow him to keep spreading his dick funk.
>>
So I told him.
He wasn't pissed and apologized.
He didn't care how I was doing or mention he would get checked.
So his gf is probably screwed.
>>
Warning you now:

The pills they give you for Chlamydia will make you shit rivers.
I made the mistake of taking mine on the way into town.

I got real friendly with the public toilets and wobbled, sweating and delirious, back home. I thought I was going to pass out.

I was fine by the next day, but PLEASE take them at home!
>>
>>17113127
I wish you told me this earlier.
>>
>>17113156
Find an exit route!! I'm so sorry. Where did you go?

It doesn't effect everyone so bad. For my guy it just made him kinda cramp. I think my family has a history of reacting poorly.

Though I wish I looked on the bottle. Mine had a label RIGHT ON IT that said

>may cause diarrhea

Like, not even just on the side effects pamphlet. On the bottle.

God speed, anon.
>>
>>17113353
I took them before class, I ended up running to find a bathroom. I didn't get it so bad but was still annoying.
I read the side effects pamphlet but me being stupid thought since it said "some symptoms MAY include...." I thought it didn't happen to everyone.
>>
>>17110092
Comment on his Instagram photo.
>You're going to need those condoms for the chlamidia you gave me. Hope they don't "slip off "with the next girl
>>
>>17113440
kek
>>
>>17110410
>creep
>rape
>rapist
>next victim
Holy shit stop with the fucking memes, the guy's an asshole but I doubt he's trying to spread disease on purpose and nothing about this sounds like rape.
>>
>>17110399
It still would not be rape. Maybe reckless endangerment?
>>
>>17113440
>>17113440
This.
>>
>>17110399
>It's not too late to call it rape.
She consented the whole way through. Maybe what >>17113578 said, but rape it aint
>>
>>17110399
>>17110374
>>17110392
holy fucking shit you cannot be serious. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17110399
do you also think one night stands are rape?

Do you consider yourself molested and violated every time you bump into someone on a bus or subway?
>>
>>17114349

These are real living breathing women out there who consider sex rape if it hurts a little too much, or if they stop enjoying it and he finishes before her, etc.

They are literal pychos and they will ruin your life because they are crazy.

Stay away from cunts like that. Sure, their world is real to them. People can become victims of something just by believing with all their heart they are a victim. That's why people are more depressed these days.

Steer clear of them. They don't see how little they really matter in life. They don't see how they're their own biggest enemy to happiness.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.