[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just started a Medicine degree 26 >living back at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 04.08.14-Supperclub-Drake-+-Ri.jpg (173 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
04.08.14-Supperclub-Drake-+-Ri.jpg
173 KB, 599x900
>just started a Medicine degree 26
>living back at home
>mum dosent approve, keep trying to make me move to south america
>wtf, wake u every morning to mum rambling to herself
>dad passed away when i was 21
>shes been trying to rule over me since dad has passed away
>my brother has left years ago cause he couldnt deal
>slowly failing my first semester
>shes trying to hard to get me to move, wake up to her screaming
>try to explain shit to her, she dosent want to hear it
>Theres literally no jobs where I live

How fkd am I? What should I do?
>>
I'm confused. Your mom wants you to move to South America, but she lives here? Does she want to move there and bring you with her or something?
>>
>>17109997
Yes, basically trying to fk my life up so I have no choice but to move there
>>
Op you need to leave and never come back, live under a tree or your friends house if you need to
>>
anyone got any proper input?
>>
>>17111494
Mate you're 26 and you're an adult. Stand the fuck up for yourself. Looks like you're either gonna be your mum's bitch or you make a good life for yourself. I don't know your relationship with your mum but if I were you I'd have my own say on my life. Honestly; what the fuck can she do about it?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.