[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys.. buckle up: It has been almost 5 months since she left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1455140287686.gif (611 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1455140287686.gif
611 KB, 384x216
Ok guys.. buckle up:
It has been almost 5 months since she left me and i STILL CAN'T get over her...
>She was my first love and i still kind of have feelings for her... also she is amazingly beautiful and that makes it even HARDER for me to cope with not having her anymore.
>That and the fact that i am lonely and i don't really have many friends nor do i know any girls.
>I'm really in a pickle here guys... i just can't do anything properly and there is not a single day that goes by without me thinking about her in some way or the other.
>Yesterday i saw her walk by (she acted as if she didn't see me and i did the same, but it fucked up my whole day and i ended up having a fight with my dad over something silly)
>She was really bad for me, emotionally blackmailing me and overall abusive towards me when she saw that i cared alot about her, then she got bored of me and left me for someone else and its just been hell ever since.
>I tried reaching out yet she still outright said there's no way for us to be togheder again.
>She is a bad, bad person. She made me suffer a great deal and we had our fights and all but at the end of the day she was the only good thing i ever had.
>She told me the reason we broke up was because i yelled at her once and called her a two faced bitch, however she really really pushed me that one time, like REALLY pushed me.. talking about me behind my back and stuff like that just made me say those things about her
>She bought some other dude a necklace while we were still togheder, which broke my heart really
>I was overall pretty jealous but only because she told me she likes my best friend more than she likes me "to make me jealous" because she was feeling "insecure" and "inferior"
>Also sent nudes to some other dude while being with her ex boyfriend which made me EVEN MORE protective of what she could've done
I know she's bad for me but i just can't get over her... and the fact that she's so beautiful makes it worse. How do i forget her?
>>
>>17109862
She gave you problems and you love her still, similar to my relationship atm.
It's really odd for me, normally i would think i wouldn't sourround myself with someone that has emotional anger issues towards myself everyday or pushes all the work to me and gives me her troubles but then again, if you are in love you don't really think rational enough.

While reading your post i felt like the problem is that she is lacking the respect for you, besides that she doesn't seem head over heels for you either. Even if you could get back together, i can assure you that is not what you want, you have to look at this situation from a different angle.
As much as you want her back you should also consider that you are at the point in life where you have a rather easy way of letting her go, 5 months are not pretty but man, pull yourself together and stop rubbing on the wounds. Imagine yourself two years from now, you are together with her, you never really get to know if she deeply cares about you, she will treat you like shit and having conversations about it is the only way to stop this but starts an argument every day.

Eventually you will treat her like shit too because she pushes too far every time. Sometimes it really is better for both to find a new hobby or get engaged with interests rather than a psychopath.
>>
>>17109970
I fully agree and i am aware of how this would all turn out if we were to get back togheder, however the worst thing is that she was really sweet at times like one day she would say she loves me and the other being all defensive and disrespectful, acting like she knows i love her too much to do anything. She had an easy time moving on and she's all right with surrounding herself with other male friends to use them for attention. Yet im still in over my head and i feel lonely even in my friends' company and all it takes is to see a picture of her to realllllly depress me... Let alone see her irl..
>>
>>17109862
You need to realise this girl is terrible
>>
>>17110877
that's the problem see.. because i've realized it yet i just can't get over her and i feel like i'll never be able to get a better girlfriend. I know she's shitty but she was the best thing i've ever had going on for me and it's really tough coping with the idea that i'll never feel the same happiness that i felt with her again
>>
File: 67866393.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
67866393.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>17109862
cut contact.
been there, done that.
>be me
>get perfect qtgirl
>always wants to hang out with me
>great with my friends
>eventually stops staying the night
>comes over, we fuck with eachother
>starts spending the rest of the night at my best friend's house
>don't think anything of it
>she goes out of town
>try cocaine
>almost fuck her friend
>feel bad, break up to figure shit out
>she runs off with best friend, turns out they'd been fucking

spent 2 years trying to get her back.
It's been 4 years and I'm still single, what worked for me was to just cut contact. fuck it, not bothering with it.
blocked her number, ignored her.
still single, but helluva lot happier.
>>
what i do after break ups, is i force myself to hangout with new girls. as many as possible, not to have sex with them, but just to show me that there are other girls in the world. also cut contact, block her on all social media so you dont have to see her face, it just makes it harder.

meeting new girls, and then having sex with them after you make somewhat of a connection is the best cure imo
>>
>>17111078
yeah but the toughest part is that i've barely got any friends. In fact i've only got one friend and we really have no female friends really so it makes it so hard for me to cope with losing her. I dont wanna be a negative nancy but im really in a tough spot here
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.