[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want my brother to envy my money, but he has a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: 2834712283.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
2834712283.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
I just want my brother to envy my money, but he has a girlfriend and that hair... why can't I have a gf and hair and him nothing?
>>
Because you're a dick
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 460x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 460x580
Why do you use money as your basis for your self esteem? Any childhood problems?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 736x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 736x233
>>17109784
Or perhaps did you just buy too much into hollywood and wall street?
>>
>>17109784

nothing unusual. I was belittled and told I wouldn't succeed by some teachers and family members though, dicks.

but the issue I don't get is why my brother doesn't seem to care that I'm richer than him.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 710x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 710x293
And why do you have to impress your brother? Why compete?

To me it comes off as a sense of inferiority which you use money to compensate for
>>
>>17109798
Because he has what money can't buy, and you both know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x189
>>17109798
And why would he care? See>>17109801

What is it to him how much money you have, and what is it to you his hair and gf?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.