[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get their ex back /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Well, yup..gif (618 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
Well, yup..gif
618 KB, 266x200
How does one get their ex back /adv/?
>>
>>17109721
what? why? you don't. that's stupid.
>>
>>17109728
If everything was great and it came out of the blue? She said she was happy, felt secure and calm and loved with me, and that her confidence grew and she as a person too with me, so why end it yao
>>
Its not impossible. The main thing is to work on your self, first.

Ask why did you break up in the first place? It is a fixable problem? If so, fix yourself. Then in a few months if you are confident that you can do better, hit them up and tell them about the progress you have made. Be honest with yourself, and don't message them until you know for sure that you can do better. You need to convince yourself that you're a new person if you want any chance of convincing them.
>>
>>17109751
I don't know, she was being veyr doubtful, she went from saying (the night before) that she always had loved me with tears in her eyes, to the break up where she said she never loved me, then some weeks after she said she didnt know if she loved me, and then again, no I dont love you. and well, I can't say I have handled it very well, I did at first, but somewhere (it happened three months ago) I lost my head, I started crying alot, missing her, I never spammed her until one day I had a complete breakdown and she blocked me, she unblocked me yesterday. but I can't add her..
>>
>>17109765
And it is pretty bad now I suppose, I am pretty suicidal, and even she knows that now.. Which is bad. I for some stupid drunk reason wrote her a last letter explaining how I loved her and packed a bunch of photos and smoothie recipes and her old love letter and so on in a letter.. the smoothie thing is that we had a book, were we tried out every smoothie together, she loves raspberry, so i cut out all raspberry recipes..
>>
It isn't impossible, but it depends entirely on your situation. I know from my own situation with something similar that sometimes it's possible, other times it isn't. You'd need to start with yourself in some way. You'd need to recover from the breakup first, there's little chance you can expect to get back with her if you're still reeling from the breakup to begin with, especially when it's gotten as bad as you say.

Just realize, and I say it from my own current situation (though the circumstances are different) that it's not always possible and you may need to slowly, but surely, try to move on. Even if you don't want to face that reality, you'd need to brush yourself off in some way to even get a chance. She probably wouldn't feel right to see you like you are right now. You should be doing it for yourself, but that's just something to also keep in mind. It's not that you brush yourself off for her sake, it's just what it is, you still brush yourself off for your own sake.
>>
>>17109787
I don't know man.. I tried starting studying again, and.. This is so pathetic but, I can't nor do I want to live without her. I failed my studies recently, I just felt like.. there was no point, they weren't hard or so, but I felt like so much shit I can barely sleep or eat, or even go outside anymore, I used to love being outside, training and shit now.. now I am just this emo fucking twat that cries too much.
>>
>>17109806
Nah, I understand how you feel. Grief affects people differently, but it's not like it isn't also something people can have in common. It takes a lot for me to keep focused on stuff I used to enjoy now, but it was even worse months ago when it was extremely fresh.

Just keep trying, as shitty as that sounds. It's not something you wave away with a magic wand, unfortunately. Keep trying, make sure you bring yourself to eat even if you don't want to, and gradually force yourself to sleep more. Sleeping and eating properly is important because it otherwise just contributes to how negative you feel. After that, just keep trying to push on, eventually you can start brushing yourself off more and try to keep yourself occupied. Distractions help somewhat, so hopefully you can find something again that you can focus on.

I totally know how you feel, wanting to be with your ex and feeling down and neglecting yourself. But you'll need to force yourself to take care of yourself more, eat better, get sleeping pills if you need to. Try to keep going, only then can you think about the two of you again. You have to take care of yourself before you can turn your attention to where you want to keep it focused. I know loving someone usually means you're willing to put them first, but there are times where you have to put yourself first, and this is one of those times
>>
>>17109721
>How does one get their ex back /adv/?
One doesn't. It happens sometimes, but it's so uncommon that no one has been able to figure out any kind of a "how".

It's not going to happen, OP. Let her go.
>>
>>17109919
There must be a way, I am willing to cut off my arms to be with her, and that is coming from someone whos only passion is climbing stuff. I cannot let her go.. It is too late.. 2013, 9th march, 16:57. I remember our first fucking kiss on the spot, I cannot ever forget her, or that, nor live without it..
>>
>>17109765
>I don't know, she was being veyr doubtful, she went from saying (the night before) that she always had loved me with tears in her eyes, to the break up where she said she never loved me, then some weeks after she said she didnt know if she loved me, and then again, no I dont love you.

Okay this sounds to me like she isn't sure of her feelings so giving her space to think about the whole thing might clear her head.

>>17109770
Well... approaching her when you're drunk and desperate is a pretty damning move to be honest. You're supposed to approach your ex when you're confident and happy. Not when you're needy. Its kind of weird to bombard her with messages without feeling out the situation first. If you had a chance its probably a lot slimmer now. Start with an apology OP. Tell her sorry cuz you sort of forced a bunch of memories on her and she probably didn't ask for basically an emotional bomb to go off in that letter.

>>17109931
Its the very fact you are attached to her that is going to make it impossible to get her back. You need to practice letting go and being independent if you ever want to attract her or anyone else into your life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.