[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell the girl I love and am deeply involved with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
I can't tell the girl I love and am deeply involved with that I smoke weed. And just some other shit. To start off, she is really stubborn on her opinions, and that no matter what, she is right, if you think and do so otherwise, you can fuck off.. Well, she thinks that about jerking off and I haven't done it in 4 years for her. I love her and I don't want to lose her. But weed helps me. The only reason she thinks it's bad, or I believe it is the reason is that her sister smoked weed too. But she also took fucking ket and shit. Weed helps me sleep cause I'm often up all night. It helps relax my mind when I'm stressed and keeps me calm. My anxiety is a lot better when I smoke it. And it helps me overall, take care of myself. But because she associates weed with such bad thoughts, if I told her, she'd leave immediately. I smoke cigarettes too but that's only because I get too stressed cause I can't really get weed that often. I want to quit them but shit just keeps getting worse and worse and I really don't want to lose her. What do I do, /adv/?
>>
Stop being a degenerate. And tell her to stop being such a close minded, intolerant bitch
>>
yeah dude, idk how you love someone who's so incapable of accepting other people's opinions
she sounds awful
>>
>>17109706
I have my reasons to love her. Deep personal shit.
>>
>>17109743
Would she be okay if you were taking drugs prescribed by a doctor? You could see a doctor and get a prescription for your anxiety and insomnia, so that you wouldn't have to depend on weed.
>>
>>17109761
I've had stuff for my anxiety which ties in my OCD. And I had bad side effects to the tablets. She was even against them and really hated that I took them, treating me differently for a small time cause I was taking them. With weed, I know what I'm getting out of it.
>>
>>17109804
Seriously? She was against you taking prescribed medication for your health problems??
Your mental health should be more important to her.

Are you completely positive she would leave you if you told her how much weed helps you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.