[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My BMI is 26. How will anyone ever find me attractive? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462274878272.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1462274878272.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
My BMI is 26. How will anyone ever find me attractive? I feel like my boyfriend finds me unattractive and has been lying to me. I gained 22 pounds in a year.

What do?
>>
>>17109464
If you can gain 22 pounds in a year, you can lose 22 pounds in a year. Also you might not look that bad, depending on your body shape.
>>
>>17109464
go on a diet? its not that hard. count your calories. if you dont have the discipline to lose weight, you dont even deserve to have a relationship because you obviously couldent be a good mother.
>>
>>17109464

lose weight.
>>
File: 1460243470296.jpg (44 KB, 649x387) Image search: [Google]
1460243470296.jpg
44 KB, 649x387
Lose weight, it's hard at first but it gets easier over time (probably because you get used to it).It's never too late, you're never too old (unless you're like 50 or something lol), and it doesn't take a lot of time, so there's almost no excuse to do it. If you want tips ask me, I've lost some weight before.
>>
>>17109472
Alright thanks
>>
>>17109472
whoa reach more
>>
Lose weight you fat ass whale. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>17109464
Get on a diet and start doing exercise.
There is definitely no easy way out of this one.
Either you put some effort on this and change your life for the good or keep slowly turning in to a ham planet.
>>
I started running 2 years ago (a university fitness course required a lot of it). I forced myself to run until I created a routine of it. After a few months of 2-3x weekly running, I wasn't forcing myself to do it, I wanted to do it.

I was terribly out of shape when I started, but I just kept pushing myself to increase the difficulty (speed/duration) of my runs. Now I enjoy it.

You can do this too. Anyone can. It's just a matter of how bad do you want to change. Channel your mental worry about weight into actual physical activity. Worrying about being fat does nothing. Exercising does everything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.