[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop getting so over-excited during sex? Not like, popping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1385307536638.jpg (39 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
1385307536638.jpg
39 KB, 600x438
How do I stop getting so over-excited during sex?
Not like, popping my load too quickly. But just, overall.
Every woman I've been with has at one point asked me "Are you okay?" during or after. I had a 10 second massage from a friend the other day and every time she touched my back and I twitched and tensed forward, and every time we're (not me and her, me and whoever) are getting busy my head goes completely blank and my breathing becomes really ragged really fast.

I get that some of that is normal but it just seems like I...am a little too much on those things?
>>
>>17109327
Have a couple shots. I'm not a drinker and during sex I can only last about 7 minutes or so. Mostly because I am WAY to worked up.

However when I get 3 or 4 shots in me, I calm down and can got at it for at least 3 hours.

It's all mental really, but a little bit of boozer really helps mellow you out.
>>
File: b.jpg (20 KB, 485x315) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
20 KB, 485x315
>>17109327
try pic related with your eyes closed. If isn't enough, instruct girl to take is slow and imagine something not sexy like broccoli.

You don't have problem. Keep sex and eventually it will get boring.

>my head goes completely blank and my breathing becomes really ragged really fast
You can have low blood pressure, weak hearth or something more complicated. Are you fit?
>>
>>17109327

ALso you may want to just try to monitor your breathing habits during sex, or any physical activity for that matter. You gotta breath comrade, or you're gonna pass out on top of your lady lol
>>
When I ask a guy if he's okay during sex, I'm usually just checking that he is alright and enjoying it. Sometimes you will get carried away, but personally I find it incredibly hot if I notice the guy I'm with getting really over-excited.

I don't think it's a bad thing really.
>>
>>17109403
This
>>
>>17109403
yeah this is true. girls love it when a guy gets like this. i will purposely breathe heavy and shit like that during sex because i know girls like it lol
>>
>>17109403
>>17109452
I guess I was just worried that I seemed like some sweaty asthmatic beta when they ask if I'm okay, like I'm about to die from the prospect of having sex.
>>
>>17109498

If you're fucking me properly, the last thing I'll be focusing on is your breathing habits. I sound like I'm being murdered when I'm really into it, but I wouldn't expect him to worry about me because it's just a sound people make during sex.

I can't believe you're worried about something like this. Seriously anon, it sounds hot.
>>
>>17109533
Well it's pretty fucking hard to tell if you're doing a good job as a man half the time, women are notorious liars about that shit.
>>
>>17109533
This me too you'll know if you hit it right
>>
>Fast breathing

That's it man. Control your breathing. If you're breathing fast, it means you're not getting enough oxygen. You get stunned during sex, and your breathing comes to a halt.

Practice deep breathing exercises. Breathe with your abdomen deeply into your balls, hold for a second, and exhale. Wait a few seconds, and take another deep breath. Practice this in reps of 10-15 during the day. During sex, if you start to get neurotic, just take a slow deep breath, and relax. Repeat as necessary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.