[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last week me and this girl hit it off on tinder >Got her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: pepe's had enough.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe's had enough.png
94 KB, 396x385
>Last week me and this girl hit it off on tinder
>Got her snapchat (yeah ik should've gotten her #)
>Snapped back and forth
>After a while she takes forever to respond
>I'm considerate because I know her college has finals rn
>Was actually going to send her a pic saying good luck only to find that she had unmatched on tinder and unfriended me on snapchat
>I'm fucking livid at how she could just drop me with no explanation
Now I have found her on facebook because her snapchat had her last name in it.

Should I message her and demand an explanation or would that be creepy? I know it's just a dating app and she has every right to drop me but I just want to know what in the actual fuck I did wrong.
>>
Of course it would be creepy
>>
No that is going to far. Move on to someone else because finding someone on facebook and contacting them can get you blocked.
>>
Just move on famalam.
>>
>>17109265

>some girl i never even met just dropped me with no explanation

she doesnt need one. she decided she didnt like you. its not anyones job to hold your hand through the process.

i have a 3 day rule. i try to find the right moment to ask the girl out in 3 days. after that she has no reason to be interested in you.
>>
>>17109325
How am I supposed to learn from my mistakes if I don't know what I did wrong?
>>
>>17109265
>Should I message her and demand an explanation or would that be creepy?

Holy fuck. There is no reason that you should not know the answer to this.

You want a reason? You seemed normal until she realized that something seemed off about you, and then she wanted to avoid you like the plague.
>>
It'd be creepy and obsessive and she'd tell all her friends about that fucking psycho she met off Tinder who won't leave her alone.

>yeah ik should've gotten her #
How would this have helped the situation in any way?
>>
>>17109336

>A GIRL CAN ONLY NOT DATE ME IF I DID SOMETHING SPECIFICALLY WRONG

human interaction isnt about what is right and wrong. people mesh for different reasons. there wsa some initial interest but you didnt bother pursuing it outside of just talking. she got bored. it happens. i do this to girls all the time. girls do this to me all the time.

again, 3 day rule.
>>
Most girls are too pussy too be honest and tell you why or give closure, thye find it easier to block you and hope the problem goes away. That aside, she doesn't want to talk to you so move on.
>>
>>17109363

why should a girl randomly message you and say 'I DONT WANT TO TALK ANYMORE CUZ THIS DOESNT SEEM TO BE GOING ANYWHERE'

its not going anywhere and if girls did that you'd just get mad and call them bitches for doing so anyway.
>>
>>17109336
You shouldn't change yourself for a girl. But it might be what the other anon said, you waited too long.
>>
>>17109265
it wouldent say its weird because anyone in your position would be pissed off and want an explanation. i know i definitely would. who gives a fuck if she thinks its creepy? you have already lost her, the thing is, she will think twice the next time she does it if you have a go at her. she is never going to learn if no one does anything about it.
>>
>>17109382

This post is the face of autism
>>
>>17109336
Women are cunts. Period.
>>
>>17109370
i have done this to plenty of girls, i dont see why girls can do it to guys. its only fair. all the girls i said it to where fine with it. its worst to go ghost on someone or lead them on. its not hard to say its not working out
>>
>>17109382

the truth is men dont want an 'explanation'. they want the girl. when the girl leaves for whatever reason, the man gets mad. if she had said 'you're just not my type' or even pinpointed exactly waht went wrong, the guy would just be mad and say shes shallow or mean or stupid or what have you.
>>
>>17109384
how is wanting an explanation socially retarded?
>>
>>17109390

dude you were a texting buddy, you are acting like she made some vow to you.

just because you tell girls you dont like them doesnt mean they dont have to. blocking you is enough. leading someone on is wrong, sure, but ghosting is a clear signal
>>
>>17108674
Lilinco for lyfe>>17109370
Well I'd say it wouldn't be random because they had previous interaction, and if she felt like not talking him anymore then that's fine. But if he/she asks why, it's respectful to at least give them some answer. Cutting someone off from all contact with little to no context is just rude. She could have said anything to him and then blocked him later if she wanted to. But she did not because she did not give a fuck.
>>
>>17109404

>she did not give a fuck

then there is your answer. if shes just shallow and it didnt give a fuck then why do you care about what little reason she had?

you dont actually are. you'd find a way to be mad at her anyway. its okay to be frustrated with it, but you are taking it way too seriously.
>>
>>17109393
i have never react that way when a girl has ended it with me and the same applies to plenty of guys i know. im sure the girl who ghosted op would be pissed of if a guy did it to her. i think its a really shit way to end it, it leaves the person who was ghosted wondering what has happened. ghosting someone is worse than asking someone out over text, or ending it with someone on facebook. its childish, and if someone isnt even strong enough to end it with someone, they are not even ready for a relationships.
>>
>>17109265
look dude, let me tell it to you straight so you don't get this upset in the future

if you and the girl are not explicitly in a relationship, there is always a decent chance that she will just up and stop talking to you/block you out of nowhere. it's just how they do. get over it and move on, and don't get so attached next time
>>
>>17109523
not op. just wondering, why do they do it? a girl done it to me a few weeks back, i dont really care because she was starting to annoy, i just dont get it
>>
>>17109537
scared/don't feel like dealing with potential drama/found someone else and forgot about you, etc etc

it doesn't really matter to be honest, she's not going to tell you and it's a waste of time to think about. maybe she doesn't like the way you type? maybe you said some random thing that she didn't like? it could be a hundred different things. who cares, really. on to the next one, I say.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.