[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello everyone, In general I am a really nice person and stuff,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
hello everyone,
In general I am a really nice person and stuff, but today I got in an argument with a person and then I felt so sorry I wanted to apologiz later on, but instead I found my whole instagram account hacked :(
I am crying all the time and I wanted to get my account back so much but the person is just laughing the thing off telling me
"so what idc".. lol I told the person that this is not funny and I didnt mean to be like that in the beginning but ugh I am crying :'( what do I do with my instagram how can I get it back?
I really didnt mean to be like that umm I wanted do be friends again but then boom my instagram account got completely deleted and weird pics put on.
:(
I really want to get it back. :( :(
>>
Are you a 12 year old girl? Go write that into your diary...
>>
>>17109245
No I am not lol
>>
>>17109251
Well, even worse since you act like one. My adv would be to act your age then
>>
>>17109238
Are you mentally retarded? How can anyone find this form of writing acceptable?
>>
>>17109256
I contacted the instagram help center but they wont help me they have no clue about it.

But I really want to get my instagram back.
Should I try to talk to the person again or do you think its worthless
>>
>>17109267
no I am not?!
Sorry I am just fed up with everything right now so I had no time to write something better to understand :)
But ugh I hope you can still figure out what I am talking about
>>
>>17109273

Oh so after people told you to stop acting like a child, your writing style switched up. Good, keep it that way. The annoying emoticons made me want to strangle you.

Regarding about your situation, you can't do anything but contact the faggot who hacked your account. Honestly you are fucked if I am going to be brutally honest. Make a new account and this time make a better password.
>>
>>17109285
Yeah I try to, thx.
The thing is, he doesnt seem to care about it at all, like I was trying to explain him my situation and how I feel about this whole thing.
Lol nope, the only thing he did is ignoring me.

I try to move on and create a new account, whatever.
40k followers gone lol
>>
>>17109238
Who gives a fuck about instagram, can you not live life without the validation of a bunch of digital followers? Holy fuck
>>
>>17109238
I can confirm this is b8, have seen this retarded style of typing a couple of times now.
>>
>>17109368
No its not like that, I just got used to it so much since alot of people know me from there and it feels like a waste of time really.

>>17109381
this is no bait?!
wtf are you serious
>>
>>17109273
>Uses instagram
>Think I will take her seriously

Please normie, calm your tits. You have a vagina, things will work out.
>>
Obvious bait.

>the writing style
>has 40k followers on instagram and posts on 4chan
>Instagram help support refuses to help
>>
>>17109448
its perfect /r9k/ b8, they're already trickling in telling op she has a perfect life just because she's a FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEmale
>>
>>17109430
having a vag doesnt make my account be fine again ughhh anyways its ok

>>17109448
I know 4chan as a funny site for trolling people, so I dont see the problem here?
And of course they refuse to help, I have already sent like 3 mails and all they say is they are going to check it. Lol ok still waiting and nothing happens
>>
>>17109460
ikr :D?
this has like zero logic, I mean I am female and lol I of course dont have a perfect life and in what world is being female making me a better person?!?! Whaaaattttt
>>
>>17109482
hahaha even without the /r9k/ memes, being an attractive female millenial in the western world is basically a free ride.
>>
>>17109509
of course sometimes its easier to make friends and stuff, but like 90% of time its just annoying because people only reduce you to your looks and not your personality.
Like sometimes other people start calling you a bitch etc for like what?!
>>
I find it hard to believe that the Instagram help center won't assist you and has told you that "they have no clue about it". Aside from being unlikely that they've already gotten in touch with you about an incident that happened today (Instagram's support is slow as fuck), unless you simply provided false information on the account and didn't have the account linked to anything that you control you should be able to recover it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.