[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's an email I got >Good Morning, >Thank you for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: CopyShrug-Dot-Com_1024x1024.jpg (37 KB, 1024x370) Image search: [Google]
CopyShrug-Dot-Com_1024x1024.jpg
37 KB, 1024x370
Here's an email I got

>Good Morning,
>Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Are you available to meet someday this month? Perhaps once the semester is over. Please let me know what day & time works best for you.
>I have attached the application with instructions, if you are still interested, please complete and bring with you on the day we decide for your interview.
>Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

And here's my response

>Absolutely, it can wait until after the semester ends. I could meet earlier than that though if you’re free, I’m available anytime this Thursday or Friday from 10AM to 5PM. I just have two finals next week and I’ll be clear. Would any of those times work for you for an interview? If not, most any time in the next few weeks should work for me. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Still haven't heard back in two days. Did I say something wrong? How could I have done this differently?
I can still call this person, I think I will tomorrow if still no response.
>>
give it 3 more days or so
>>
bump for more opinions
>>
>>17109091
it's an email you dipshit.
I belive it's ok to wait almost a week to hear back from that.
you're overreacting and you know it, you want to hear it from us.
>so hereby.

if it does take too long, just call.
>>
>>17109578
OK, yeah you're probably right.
>>
>>17109091
They asked for a SPECIFIC day and time, and you replied with 2 days and a general time each day you are available. Name a goddamn DAY and TIME that WORKS BEST FOR YOU, like they asked. Jesus H. Christ, people like you drive me fucking nuts. "Reading Comprehension for 200, Alex."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.