[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know the drill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: 566.jpg (8 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
566.jpg
8 KB, 251x211
You know the drill.
>>
I did it for attention.
>>
You can't fool me. Never could, never will. I've always known when you were up to something, and you could never figure out how.

I know.
>>
i miss the way your eyes reflected the happiness in your voice
>>
I want to fuck faerie in his disgusting tranny ass
>>
>>17108878
I should be studying for that final tomorrow...
>>
What the fuck
One day you're affectionate, the next I'm worth nothing to you.
Some days you make me feel like the king of the world, the others I feel...small.
I dont know what the fuck I'm supposed to do with you,

But I still love you
>>
>>17108913
Ever think that I don't care. Just live your god damn life and stop stalking me.

That's what I'm doing. Just living my life.
>>
>>17108936
You're the stalker
>>
>>17108933
I went through something like this with my ex. Turns out, she lost interest but she was trying really hard to make it work. Just my two cents. I don't even know if that's completely true, but it makes some sense, thinking back.
>>
>>17108936
Living your life or being a slut? Destroying the faith people had in you? You disgust me.

Fuck around all you want, just leave me out of it.
>>
>>17108952
Sounds noble, but it really isn't. Guess we'll be having a major talk soon.
>>
>>17108986
Yeah. Just make sure you aren't being accusatory. Go in with the mind set that you just see something is weird/off and you want to address it. That's it.

>really isn't
If she was fucking honest and open about it, it would be. Mother fucker. Mother fucking piece of shit. To me, it was 100 - 0 in an instant, but to her, it was a long gradual decline. Fucking cunt. I can't believe this shit still. She TRIED being honest but couldn't fucking muster up the courage to let it all out. Coward. Instead, she said things like "I just feel weird. We don't have anything in common. But I love you!"

Fuck me.
>>
>>17108878
I JUST WANT A JOB SO I CAN LIVE MY DAYS OUT AS A NORMIE!!!
>>
>>17108978
>>17108936
What the fuck is the story between you two animals? I see this shit extending over every thread and I don't even read 75% of the threads.
>>
So if I can be tolerant of a few limitations I think I could keep this guy around a while. But still I don't see a real relationship with him. It's really just hanging out and Netflix and chilling. But I really want someone I can pet and cook for and hold and kiss and love. Doesn't have to be alpha. They're limited.
>>
I went up and presented. The professor left and all was left was me left to present in front of the rest of the class. I just went with it. But people still kept talking. Eventually I just ended up giving a short review of my work this past semester. People still kept talking. So did I just stop? No. I just kept talking. I felt so dismissed and ignored. It felt so belittling. And it made me very angry. Here I thought I was giving a presentation and what I thought was going to be a relaxing "hey guys check this out". They didn't care. It was clear.

But fuck it you know.

This is the first time this happened. In my past classes people were professional even if they were on their phone. When people spoke. They fucking listened. I bet I looked like a fucking retard talking to my fucking self.
>>
>>17109068
How the fuck did you get marked if he left?

Also, being completely honest, it would be frustrating to me too, but I'd much prefer that. I would love to just stand and talk my heart out about everything I can think of. The more the better. It doesn't matter if I fuck up, right? Nobody is paying attention anyway. I'd talk as though I had the entire city as an audience because people ignoring me makes me feel more comfortable. If I feel like I'm not being heard, it becomes easier.

Now, if it was a class that would be on and off talking then silence, it would be a different story.
>>
File: image.gif (999 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999 KB, 470x353
>>17109101
He was gonna be coming back. It was a bathroom break or some shit. This was the start of class mind you.

My mind is just scrambled at the moment.

I left the presentation on a pen drive in a folder on his desk so he can at least see I was there.
>>
Please have my babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 340x444
Charlotte,
Why did you tell them I asked you out after I told you not to?
To humiliate me? To hurt me? Maybe you blurted it out while you were drunk? I don't know your reasons but all I see you as now is a backstabbing bitch.
You complain that you don't have a boyfriend, yet when someone asks you out you humiliate them?
What the fuck?
>>
I love my friend more than I love my wife.
Different kind of love, mind you.
>>
I have a deeply embedded lactation and titplay fetish, and I'm regularly in a room with ample chests for 2 solid hours every other day. I am miserable with the lack of an outlet.
>>
>>17108890
I know.
>>
What would make me happy is if I was just taken back now and resumed my life on January 1, 1997 at 5:00 p.m. always, fully realizing and trusting everything I know now and willingly altering the past. That's not and important date to me, just a specific time in the past to start at. There is no one I want to kill, there is no one I want to hurt.
I want that despite what God has told me; despite how googling stuff time and time again has shown me that there is no such thing as "back in time", that there is only the moment. What would make me happy is not going to happen.

But it is what would make me happy.
>>
Hate most of the human population, especially mudslimes.
>>
>>17109257
Edgy, but to be fair, most of us hate mudslimes.
The only thing worse here is the damn Ruskies taking over the country slowly. Sure, ISIS is still here, but nothing's worse than a deadbeat supercountry resting on our shoulders while we slowly colapse.
>>
Florencia,
Damn. After everything. God, damn.
>>
i feel better in the morning
once i get out of bed
>>
im used, to being alone, such is life as i shouldnt expect any more nor less.
>>
>>17109200
If this is the Charoltte I'm thinking of why would want to date her lol she's complete fucking trash m8
>>
>>17109375
Are you from England? If you aren't, wrong Charlotte.
>>
>>17109380
I'm from Washington state
>>
>>17109385
Wrong Charlotte mate. I'm from Lincolnshire.
>>
>Tells me that she only lets guys she like know how easy she is
>She often heavily implies that she's easy

I can't tell if she's just comfortable with me or hinting that she would let me bury. We talk about, what feels like, private stuff then she's telling me how easy it is to get her in bed.

Might just ask her out tomorrow and/or find out what's up.
>>
>>17108933
I'm right there with you brother
>>
i need to move out so badly. my family annoy the fuck out of me. uasldgijdl
>>
Note to self: do not message or snapchat him, do not act clingy or involved. Do not call him either; remember - do not fall for him again. You know he will not share your feelings so spare yourself heartache. You two are friends and that's about it. Just hold on for a little longer girl, come June everything will end.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444341946118.jpg (19 KB, 480x418) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444341946118.jpg
19 KB, 480x418
Since I started keeping track, the count currently stands at:

158 days where I have not masturbated thinking about my oneitis

181 days where I have masturbated at least once with her in mind

Love does not objectify.
>>
>>17109241
Jesus man. I fell onto a wormhole of my own device in October 2000. That was the time I was made for, and did not answer the call. And do I'm here, when I should have been there in another and entirely different world. To solve the puzzle, Google APple dr. J. A I and the Oregon electoral vote.
>>
>>17109394
Here's a protip: all girls named Charlotte are fucking trash. And if your from Lincolnshire it's not helping her chances.
>>
Goodbye my squirrel. I really loved you and I blew up because I'm an idiot. I don't what's in store for me next but death surely isn't. I hope somehow someway we talk one way but I doubt that. I'm leaving this smelly city to chase my dream. I have it in my grasp and maybe I'll return this fall.
Signed. The other squirrel
>>
What the fuck, G? You were there through my cancer, and told me I could never get rid of you now. I finish and come out okay, we're ready to talk about moving and finally start something we've waited 9 years for. I spend my entire New Years traveling to you just to spend time with you, to meet your family, and you even beg me not to leave. I remember the tears on your face that morning, but you knew it wouldn't even be a year until we were finally together. Then you cut off contact entirely? And now it shows up on my facebook that you're dating someone?! Why the fuck won't you talk to me? I just want a fucking explanation.

Jesus christ. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17109433
Well, I thought she was a nice girl.
Turns out I was very wrong.
>>
I know I'll fall in love with you and it scares the shit out of me.
But you are so fucking perfect, and I can't find one single reason to not love you.
>>
>>17109449
That's unforgivable
>>
>>17108878
I filled my anus up with water so I could pee like a woman
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 297x275
>>17109517
>>
Have contact with girls yet the only one i really want is the one that did not even respond to me, it has been a month now and i still feel shit about it, much less shit but i still feel it sometimes.
>>
I've been homeless for little over a month now. I'm 21. I don't like college, it's a waste of time to me and I have no interest in passing this semester. Got a full-time job that I don't like all that much anymore because of the level of responsibility placed upon me, but I have no choice because i need the money and I refuse to work in retail. I want to get an apartment but not without being able to pursue my artistic interests (I write a lot of music and play a lot of instruments) there. Most landlords won't take me because I simply play drums.

I'm depressed as fuck. I'm sitting in my car right now in a walmart parking lot asking myself how I deserved any of this.

I don't know what to do. I don't really have any true friends. I don't have any close family that are willing to help me.

I am so lonely. I am contemplating suicide. I don't have anybody. Nobody, and I mean nobody loves me.

The American way is nothing short of a rat race, a dog eat dog scenario where we are pitted against one another in pursuit of the better jobs, the better material possessions, Etc. than our neighbors. I want to believe that America is a great place to live, work and be. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. I wish I was never born.

Considering suicide or just taking off somewhere aimlessly until I get bored or die.
>>
>>17109449
What a bitch. I wish you well.
>>
Really needed to talk to you, try to get these horrible feelings off my chest, and to tell you how I feel about you, but we're never available at the same time. I really just want someone to just listen and tell me how I should go forward..
>>
I just want to connect
>>
I have no aspirations, no friends, and I'm totally boring.

I just don't care at this point. I did when I was younger, but that was just my mother pushing me to succeed. I'm pretty sure she hates me for choosing the easy way through life. I'm a pizza delivery guy. I don't have the drive and I probably don't have the smarts to be more. She can go fuck herself too, she kind of treats me like shit because I'm not doing more. I don't think she really loves me at the end of the day and was just trying to push me into a high paying job so that I make her look good. And she can stick that right up her ass, because that's not love no matter how many times she tries to tell me she tried to do it for me. She's embarrassed by me even though I'm happy and fine.

I don't really buy into the whole "you can be anything you put your mind to" mentality. Can you? I mean, a hard maybe, leaning toward no. Should you? Should someone of average intelligence be an engineer? Probably not. There's probably a more suitable career out there for you.

I think what this generation and their parents don't understand is that some people are meant to be ditch diggers and that's that. It isn't shameful.

If someone is happy and content, leave them be as long as they aren't harming anyone else.
>>
>>17109574
I wish you well. I hope you find the way, man. Hang in there.
>>
File: 85tffg2b.jpg (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
85tffg2b.jpg
19 KB, 160x160
She'll never feel that way towards and it makes me want to kill myself, even though I've gone almost 6 weeks without even exercising the thought of suicide. Guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
>>
>>17109594
Dude, all of our parents want the best for us. I assure it wasn't about making her look good, it was wanting something good for you. You want what's best for the people you love, don't you?

You should reconsider your life, your thoughts and your self-esteem. You are worth far more than you think.
>>
>>17109581
>>17109512

Thanks. I don't have a lot of people to talk to about it, so just kinda needed this thread. I'll be gucci.
>>
I think I couldv'e been normal if I hadn't got obsessed with my computer, and it doesn't bother me anymore. I feel too meek and comfortable to the able to become the person I could've been. I also feel really detached from reality a lot of the time, and I never do drugs. At least I've been able to describe the way I feel, now. I just hate that I'm getting violent thoughts all the time, now
>>
>>17109591
Want to talk with anyone for hours about anything, but never about nothing. I want to share my joy about the shape of my saloon table, the way my plants grow, about camus, sartre, goethe, engineering, why do you the stuff you do, science, soccer, stars, the universe, human interaction, death. finiteness, infiniteness

Not about what he or she did or general hype-material.

Dunno, I'm happy i was born in my brain but god i just long for actual intuitive connection..
>>
>>17109626
I'd like to share a joint with you. Just once. I think you need a good laugh and a moment of introspection. I believe you can be whatever you want to be.
>>
Why is my boyfriend upset with me? Although we had intercourse for up to like 11 seconds at the time because his penis would keep slipping out, I don't feel we had sex because it took a lot of effort to keep him hard, at some points it was painful and I was suffering from endless pregnancy anxiety because he couldn't keep it up in the condom. He felt it was intimate and pleasurable for him, I mostly do not share the same opinion with him, because it felt more like a struggle than sex.
>>
>>17109627

I feel you don't worry you are not alone. Connection will happen when you least expect.
>>
>>17109609

I get that most parents want what's best for their kids, maybe.

But I know in my case she tried to use me as a little doll to put on her shelf. She has always been highly attention seeking, domineering, and status oriented. She's manipulative and just...annoying at this point.

Like I'm happy where I'm at. I have a nice little job and a few friends. I'm into the outdoors, going to the beach, smoking a little grass here and there and having a beer. Why can't you accept that? Why can't you accept that I'm fine with my life? That I don't want more? That I don't fucking care to have more?

The thing is: not everyone has the intelligence and/or drive to become a fucking rocket scientist. Not everyone has the ability to get through college. Not everyone has the ability or cares about making a bunch of money.

My only problem is her.
>>
I just need to stay strong. My life is going very well minus the fact my fiance left me. I think what hurts most is how she lied to me about wanting to be away from everyone to learn to love herself, and she's just solely ignoring me so it seems.
>>
File: man milk.jpg (71 KB, 647x594) Image search: [Google]
man milk.jpg
71 KB, 647x594
>when an old crush posts hot new pictures on facebook and you find yourself stalking
>>
Fuck, I love you so much. And when this time is all over, I can't wait to see you again. I'm so glad I met you, and I know we've been apartd, yet the truth is' I've always loved you and all I want to do is be with you, I'll do whatever it takes. You're irresistible to me. I was scared only of losing you, nothing more. We could really make this work - if you feel the same of course. The feeling I get from you, feels too good to ignore. I can't resist you anymore, R
>>
>>17109646
I've had it twice, I think? One guy I still know from primary school. He is my complete
opposite, but we share the exact same sense of humour and taste in music. He's the most honoust person I know.

Then with someone exactly like me, just is too focussed on reading theories, less on interpreting the world through his own perception and is less pragmatic than me. Plus he is the most extraverted person I know whereas I tend towards introversy
>>
If we were connected on social media, of course, it wouldn't be a substitute for getting it together, but I would be really happy to say publicly that we're in a relationship, as I know our connection is far deeper and more profound than any of my friendships or acquaintances
>>
I watch Rick and Morty with my 3 year old.
>>
I've fallen deeply and irreversibly in love, after many and many more years. I feel vulnerable and terrified. His love soothes me like no other in the world
>>
It's the perfect job. I meet all of the qualifications they're seeking. It's close to home, The pay is great. It will be the most I've ever been paid. It will turn my life around.

It's still posted on Career Builder, so I know the position hasn't been filled yet. But it's been over a week since I applied and I still haven't heard anything back from them. WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THEY CALLED ME? CAN'T I GET ONE LOUSY BREAK?

Please call. Please.
>>
I've been dating a girl for about a month.
I've like to call her my girlfriend but i'm not sure if it's too soon/too late, or even if we'll be dating much longer due to conflicting schedules.
She's a 9-5 early bird, and I work evenings and barely get to bed by 3AM. Sleep aside (mine can be changed easily) work only lets us meet 1 night during the week, most of the weekend and the occasional lunch. I'm not sure if this is enough time to build up a real relationship above just being good friends.
A silly worry, but it's what keeps me awake all the same.
>>
>>17109517
Unless things have changed a whole lot, women don't pee out of their ass.
>>
I can see right through his lies. Every single one. He forgets that I practically have a PhD in being lied to.

But I still stay with him. Pathetic, right, /adv/?
>>
I love you more than anyone. Anyone
>>
>>17109855
I'm pathetic too. Don't worry, you're not alone.
>>
Life is just one big struggle, and I am tired of struggling, It won't be much longer now.
>>
>>17109810
Is that a bad thing or good thing...??
>>
I have been having sex with your wife for the past few months.
I'm sorry.
>>
I really liked her and her weird goofiness despite hardly knowing her, I should've realised I liked her months ago. I should've realised she liked me months ago. I should've just faced her and asked her out instead of edging around the matter and getting nowhere and making myself look a fool in the process. I still would ask her out even though her close friend implied it wasn't happening. I need her to know how I feel, I need to see her reaction. I just want to make her smile and blush like she does to me. I regret so much about something that never really even got off the ground, I feel like I've missed a major chance.
Soon she will be gone forever, if I haven't already seen the last of her.
>>
I made up a fake illness to keep a girl that I wanted years ago. It didn't work and I wish I never did it because it wasn't worth it anyway and it wasn't right for me to do period. I ruined my own high-school social life so bad everyone knew and mocked me so I had to change schools because teachers wouldn't help me and my grades were slipping. Man. I fucked up bad, lost a lot of respect I had over a dumb choice I made.
>>
I wish we could have talked more. I wish I could explain things to people without things ending badly. I wish we could finally talk this out and truly be over it.
>>
I stopped talking to her because I had other goals at the beginning of the year. Now I feel I'll have to leave her in the past
>>
No matter how many leadership positions I've earned, or accomplishments I've made, none of my peers respect me. Everything I do is ignored or criticized, and even my "best friends" have no respect for me, and ignore or insult me for even caring about success. I'm both invisible and a big joke to everyone, so why am I chosen to lead?
>>
>>17108878
You know how badly you've hurt me so why can't you just leave me the fuck alone and let me get on with my life
>>
This like, may sound silly but this has been bothering me for over 10 years.

Everyday before I use the toilet I always undress myself before I use the toilet. When I've done my business and flush I then wash my hands / arms / face. When I've done these I then leave the toilet and dress myself again.

Is there any way for me to get over this obsession of mine? I am the only one in my family that undresses themselves before using the loo and my obsession with being fully clean soaks the floor.
>>
>>17109574
you're not finding solutions to your problems friend. the biggest one I see is playing drums and getting an apartment. you can get sets that aren't loud as fuck. I know, I know its not the same but you need to make solutions here and be adaptable or you're going to stay homeless with no drums (I assume) only make the compromises that are gonna make you happy mind you, but you're gonna have to make them. maybe find some musician friends and rent a house together so you can have a garage to play drums in and room mates that dont mind so much.

think solutions.

also, step out of the rat race. the american dream is a path controlled by the elite and you're not getting through if you're an individual. you have to be a sheep, you I don't think are sheep. do your own thing, forge your own path, be happier. stick with college though if it's being paid for, thats a huge tool to have.

but maybe on the side start something related to music that will make you money and become your career. bands are hit or miss and I've noticed tend to not make much money but its a big industry and there's a lot of money involved. hell you could start a nonprofit supplying schools with basic equipment and supporting the arts that the schools keep cutting. tons of people would support that and non profit doesn't mean you don't get a salary. it'd be a lot of legwork and marketing mind, but think big m8.

solutions. who cares where you are and were and whats wrong with that, think solutions for the future.

GO.
>>
They look so happy.
>>
Its not fair, not at all. I was young and foolish, and so were you. Now someone is enjoying the mature you, and he thinks he can handle you, he thinks he has seen it all and he loves you. And you think he is so great because he is so nice to you and the perfect bf.
I know I will never have the chance again, but if I did, you would see what perfect means, you would see what it means to be ready to die for someone. But you will never even consider that, you are to proud for that now, you are grown up, Meanwhile I will drink myself to death. Have a nice life
>>
I have a crush on a guy I don't even know. I dont know what to do, or what to tell you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17110005
it's a little thing called jealousy and power plays. stop reacting to it and wasting time and effort on their bullshit.

and yeah, being the leader means a lot of people aren't going to agree, be comfortable with you, respect you (even if their only reason is jealousy and spite), or be nice. its dumb and unfortunate that they're acting stupid but yeah its a thing.

idk man, people suck and they hate people that rock. I get it all the time. I got it before I even started aiming at real success, just for being decently attractive. haters gonna hate mate.

sounds like your real problem is self confidence and having shit friends. find success minded people to be friends with. its not easy, but its much better than having people trying to drag you down cause they can't move.
>>
>>17108878
I'm such a pussy, I had a crush on you in high school and it came off as you like me as well, but I was too much of a bitch to tell you how I felt. I actually felt relived once high school was over, I felt like I could move on, but we end up meeting again in Uni and those feelings have resurface and yet again, I lack the confidence to tell you how I feel. Because I fear rejection, I'm afraid we may even lose the current relationship we have now, I even fear if you have mutual feelings. Because what if my feelings are only intense long term infatuation and I end up hurting you in the end. And hurting you is the worst outcome I can think of. I just wish I knew what you were thinking and we could spend more time together.
>>
>>17110046
man don't you sound... something. theres a lot wrong here and I don't know where to start.

firstly put down the booze. secondly, forget about her. thirdly do you boo boo and life will follow and you'll meet a new girl.

I don't have the energy to elaborate on this anymore but I think you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17109633
J?
>>
I overreacted
Then realised the strength of my feeling
It wasn't murderous or harmful
Just intense and screaming how I felt
>>
I completely adore him
I did then
And I do now
>>
>>17110067
I do admit it sounds like that, but after 6 years, and another girl I really can say that I love, I have come to the point where I am close to accepting that I will never get over this one.
I do get what you are talking about, and I sure hope its just a random episode I am having.
Maybe its my ego and not being able to accept being dumped the first and only time, but it is as it is, I am honestly tired of defending myself and also of lying to myself. It is as it is
>>
another 12 hour day and I still can't get everything done. I've got more pains, more bruises and cuts. I'm getting closer and closer to needing real medical attention. but you know what, I'm seeing progress, so I'm gonna keep going till my fucking body falls apart. anything or anyone standing in my way is just gonna have to kill me to stop me.

I'm gonna listen to some music, drink some coconut water, and chill.... right after I do a little more work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgzqemZKuI

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=afterburners+jetpack+jones
>>
Just do it.
>>
Holly get your fucking shit together. You can't handle alcohol, you get fucked, you act like a dumb cunt and ruin the night, you swear the next day you wont drink, then the next time you go out you start this cycle over again.

What's it gonna take you to stop? When you do hard drugs? When that near miss with a car 000's of miles away from home becomes a hit? What will it take?

You left your best friend (and my gf) in tears for 30mins because of the shit you pulled tonight. It was me who sent that text to your mum asking her to pick you up, not my gf.

Nobody was happy with you but you're so pig-headed when you're drunk you just don't care. Which makes this even more depressing when you know you're not like this sober.

I don't want anything to do with you if there is any chance alcohol will be involved, and quite frankly nobody else wants to either.

Its drink or your friends, take your pick.
>>
FUCK YOU
because i'm still alive and life is suffering but i see you're not, you must be dead.
>>
>>17110101
yeah I can understand that. there's a woman I will never forget and that will always hold a fond place in my heart. why see those memories as a negative and make yourself feel bad though?

my advice, add to your life until its not such a big deal. do you until you get to the point that you're not putting this woman or those memories on such a pedestal that you look at and torture yourself with heights you feel you'll never be able to reach. then see those memories for how pleasant they are.

I personally have not found that feeling again and haven't found another woman to love so I don't actually know if that will happen. I do still think about this person and wonder what she's up to (was always interesting things) so if you're like me its not going away. but at least stop torturing yourself and drinking man.

that's my advice, really start living your life, and stop torturing yourself with memories that should be pleasant.

/ramble that may or may not be entirely coherent, I am exceedingly tired and in a considerable amount of pain.
>>
>>17110171
no, I just deal better than you.
>>
>>17110184
you think that.
>>
Fuck, I wanna talk to you so bad. I hate that I have to wait until the weekends.
>>
I hate you just as I hate everyone else, but you are first among equals in my contempt. I hope everything that you work towards crumbles to dust, and that you see everything and everyone around you that you care about disappear. You are trash. Garbage.
>>
>>17110184
>>17110192

Just fuck already.
>>
holy fuck! I've never had this situation where you put work in and get proportional and exponential money out. feels soooooo fucking good. I'm not getting abused as a wage slave putting endless work in for the same paycheck, I can immediately implement my new ideas instead of watch slow often incompetent management fumble around and steal credit, I can make my own schedule. I'm aiming for a real nice vacation next winter... and I won't have to ask for the time or lose pay, or possibly the job because of it.

things are getting harder but theres an itty bitty light forming real quick at the end of this tunnel.

so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKldIZsrg1Y&list=RDMko1OVHwzoU&index=14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC2ZY2loo74
>>
>>17110225
I'm flattered. you know what they say, if you don't have enemies you're nobody, and you hold me in such high esteem too.

that said, anything that crumbles can be rebuilt and trash is just modern art in waiting, so take your ill will and shove it.
>>
>>17109830
Why not call them and ask "i was just wondering if i could speak to a manager.. then tell that you put in a app and that's it's been a while and you haven't heard anything'
done and done
>>
>>17110018
Textbook ocd
>>
you took about a week to break up with me and hardly talked to me but you had the nerve to hold me that once and you asked me if i knew you loved me. i said yes but as soon as i did i knew that wasnt the truth. they raped me the night before you left me but i couldn't care less. i was too high, i don't care. maybe i should be affected by it but i'm not. since youve been gone ive been sleeping around just so theyll hopefully drug me up so i don't have to stay sober. ive been pushing you out of my mind for so long i can't feel exactly how sad i am because you're too far gone. looking at our old messages and pictures of us don't register as real to me. i just want you to want me back again. idont even know if i want to be in a relationship with you again. you're delusional, you're an asshole, and you said the meanest things to me when you thought i cheated. i can't forget that, you can't take it back. you're a judgemental asshole and i hate you. i'm so numb, nothing is real. but i know i love you.
>>
>>17110267
What is this wonderful exciting field of employment you're crowing about? Care to share?
>>
i wish i let myself process this and be upset and cry because now i can't and i don't know how long itll take for me to fully move past this. the casual sex is okay but i need to be held moreso
>>
YOU FUCKED ME OVER
YOU FUCKED ME OVER
YOU FUCKED ME OVER
AND STILL I JUST WANT YOU

I CAN'T FILL THIS FUCKING HOLE

THERES STILL SO MUCH I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU

IVE FUCKED 9 GUYS SINCE YOU LEFT

HAVE YOU BEEN WITH HER? WHAT DOES SHE SAY

WHY
>>
that wasnt a fart goddamnit
>>
Here's a list.
Low Grades
Nothing is happening with this classmate and I who is much better at my craft
I'm bad at my craft
Asked out a girl, she probably thinks i'm a stalker/creep and my reputation is most likely ruined
Friends aren't the same way towards me after I told them I'm moving on from them
Don't really know what to do for college
I'm moving on from school in a month. All of this stuff is going on all at once, and it's unbearable.
I'm feeling lonely, inadequate, regretful and shameful, and extremely worried. I have no motivation to do anything. I feel absolutely shameful for liking this girl, since I added her on facebook twice without ever talking in real life. I asked if she'd like to do something sometime. Is that bad?
My craft is music.. I've been producing since the 7th grade, and i'm a senior in highschool. Basically, this guy I know (ever since elementary school) has been making music. He has generated way more buzz than I have. Saw an article written about him in the school newspaper the other day. I tried to talk with him, but he seems like he doesn't give a shit about me since maybe I'm one of the least popular kids in school.. I have dreams of living off of my music, but apparently I am just bad at it, since my fellow classmate(S) have grade-a music..
Low grades because of the whole scenario with the girl. Again.. I feel so fucking shameful. It's been 4 months, and I don't know what to do. My friend/reddit talked me into it, and I was NOT prepared about this..
Off my chest.
>>
Hai
>>
all of my friends appear so much more motivated than i am. i don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>17110411
Step one: get off Reddit lmao
Step two: quit being a pussy. Music is a hobby, and you can work on it for life. Right now you should be worried on what you can do for your future immeadeatly(idk how to spell lol) and work at it. Apply for some schools and shit. You'll always have time to make music and fuck up with girls, now you need to get your shit together
>>
Fuck php man. I'll barely be able to squeak by this class with a B because I couldn't get it to fucking work on my term proj. Urgh, I shoulda taken the teacher up on her offer to help with it sooner....I was confident in my abilities otherwise.
>>
I want to take you on a nice date.
I want to be more than friends.
But its impossible because we only met when you were passing though town.
Yet we talk and cam all the time with skype.
There's that air of ambivalence because we both know that there is chemistry.
The universe is such a fucking tease.
>>
I can't actually tell if your into this relationship or not, and its so frustrating. We go from talking every day to minimal contact.what did I do?
>>
>>17108878
Guys ...... desu

>when you type it you'll shit bricks
>>
>>17110384
Wow this is me. I knew it. I'm a fucking girl. I knew it fuck. Why am I so fucking feminine. Why the fuck am I like this? I have a manly outwardly appearance but when someone really gets to know me, they see how much of a fucking girl I am. I don't want this. You can't have two girls in a relationship and I sure as fuck don't want to date a girl who wears the pants.
>>
>>17110640
read Schopenhauer's view on women and realize that as a man you are better than that by a landslide
>>
you'd never say shit to my face would you? whats that tell you? tells me you're full of shit and know it, and that you're intimidated by me.
>>
>>17110663
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
This? Also what do you mean better? In what sense?
>>
>>17110677
Not necessarily. Maybe the person had a confidence problem or feared rejection? We're you trying to intimidate them? Maybe they are shy? Social anxiety? Or do you mean they were talking shit about you?
>>
I'm not ready for you to die.
>>
>>17110677
My version:

You'd never say that shit to my face would you? You say all this awful, horrible shit to me, but you can't treat me the same way in person. You force yourself away from me, you force yourself to kill your feelings for me because of your crazy made up and stubborn thoughts and to hate me for I don't know what reason, but we both know when you see me in person you can't help but smile. You can't help but laugh and be shy and enjoy my company. You know that and that's why you avoid it. Why are you trying so hard? Why the fuck are you trying so hard to live a life you're CLEARLY not cut out for? You're young. You're free. You want to experiment and have fun. I get it. But so then why insist on cutting me out?
>>
>>17110640
what the fuck dude? you love her, but you've fucked 9 dudes? I'm real confused as to what the fuck you're on about.

also there's no pants so you've got a retarded view on relationships. my ex thought there were pants and she did a bunch of retarded passive aggressive shit to make a pants grab. all the while I looked on as one does when a crazy person is chasing their invisible cat. terribly amusing in some aspects, terribly fucking annoying and stupid if it's your relationship. she's gone now. point is, theres no pants mate, there's two separate lives that two people decide to share. you've got yourself all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>17110708
There are. Not supposed to be conscious of it, or active, but there isn't "equality" in the relationship. Someone always has the upper hand and/or makes the decisions. That is the pants.
>>
I really wish absolutely everyone who ever said I'm good looking and funny and wow I can't believe you're single etc whether they meant it for romance or friendships, I wish they all could just see me now, eating cereal with nothing but boxers, looking through dating apps, absolutely alone, and tell me those things again

Because when I'm actually speaking to people and flirting, this is what I'm trying to escape from, this is what I immediately think about when they ask why aren't you with anyone or with other people, because this is what I come home to, and noone wants to come with me
>>
I've become an embarrassment and I can no longer stand being me
>>
>>17110663
Why should I listen to this?
>>
>>17110712
says the guy that can't get over the girl though he seems to prefer dick. pardon me if I take you're opinion on relationships with much the same level of credibility as ted cruz's smile. I've got no problem with gay people, so do you, but I'd say you're confused a bit.

also someone trying to constantly have the upper hand in a relationship is real fucking stupid and toxic. not to mention unsustainable.

I don't want to have to constantly like reinstate respect in a girlfriend, and I don't want to constantly have to lead her either. I've got my life to live, I don't want to have to live both.
I just had to both constantly face conflict and bullshit to maintain respect and lead someone's life. its fucking stupid.

there's no pants in my world lets put it that way. you might have pants in your relationships but I see that leading to toxic bullshit aint nobody got time for. at least I don't have time for it, I have too many things I want to do that don't involve fighting for control of some social figment.
>>
>>17108926
So do I... But I can't stop thinking about the girl that offered me a threesome yesterday
>>
File: fact.jpg (65 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
65 KB, 640x452
Im sorry, I just find my girlfriends fetal alcohol syndrome face to be really ugly. Not like its really severe, but it bothers the fuck out of me. I notice how I avoid looking at her face when I can and when I take a glance at it I regret ever getting into a relationship with her. It hasnt been going on for long so its not too weird to break it off yet, but I feel guilty as fuck that this is one of the reasons why Im considering breaking up with her.
There are bigger issues on the board though like her passive aggressive behaviour and in general she acts like a fucking child at times. Shes 22 and when she doesnt get what she wants, she behaves like a 6 year old in a sandbox fight.

I like her personality when she is all happy and shit, but I just cant stand how she gets upset over nothing, doesnt understand irony or sarcasm and so on. Then again, I do hide my crippling, chronic depression under multiple layers of irony and memes, but I expected to reach a point where I could open up about things to her in a serious way. I just cant for some reason. I have trouble trusting her because she is so impulsive and I dont know how she would react to things.
A part of me says that its unnecessary to open up to her, but I dont know how else I could explain why I dont want to see her at times and why I just cant keep a smile on my face when I see her everytime.

Actually, writing this down kind of made me realise that its better to end this before it gets too weird. I hate to say this, but I think I enjoy life more when Im alone. Online friends are all I need, love and dating just isnt my thing. Im too much of a mess to be in a relationship. Time to accept that and avoid the dating game for good.
>>
>>17110787
Woops, I didn't think you took it literally. I meant i'm her but as a man. I don't fuck men. I'm just saying I'm in her position as a guy.

>also someone trying to constantly have the upper hand in a relationship is real fucking stupid and toxic. not to mention unsustainable.
Again, not supposed to be conscious. Not supposed to be TRYING. You get into a relationship and roles are made. Much like when you make a friend and you see which one of you two is the one who's constantly taking the lead and making plans. Yes, roles may change, but they are there. They exist. And they have to be acknowledged if you're going to know how to act. If you realize you don't have the upper hand, don't try to force it and act like you do. THAT'S what is toxic.

You're blowing this out of proportion by basing it on your experience. It's not nearly that encompassing. It's just realizing where you stand so you act correspondingly.
>>
>>17110799
>Online friends are all I need,

>be me
>Online friends are all I need
>Get first girlfriend
>Shitty breakup
>I need someone in my life
>Online friends are not all I need
Wish I was you, anon.
>>
>>17110800
aaaaahhhhhhh, see I thought you posted that and then posted again after the CAPS key cooled down a bit to reflect on what a woman you are. kinda, just a little, misogynistic as far as a view on women btw but it's 4chan.

I prefer to just be me, I don't care about roles or maintaining them. a role implies that it isn't natural, especially when you talk about acting correspondingly. it's even harder when I don't care about half the shit people do.

also I'm pretty sure you're just talking about two compatible people acting like themselves. if one person is more extroverted they will be more interactive than an introvert. I'm not surprised. but again, nor will I pretend to be the extrovert or super manly all the fucking time. sometimes I'm gonna wash car grease off in the tub WITH BUBBLES. I could care less if that makes me manly by some social standard or if I'm wearing pants. I certainly don't give a shit about pants when I'm in the tub.

idk man, we do agree that when someone tries to take a stupid level of control over the relationship through stupid means, its real stupid.
>>
There is an autistic girl that is cute as a button that I want to ask out but im worried about the consequences of doing so.
>>
>>17110856
>I prefer to just be me,
Nothing wrong with that. Honestly it works well because you will naturally do what's right. The use I see in seeing roles is only when there is a conflict with them. When there is a reversal or trouble between roles that is hurting the relationship, which doesn't happen often. Only then should you actually try to acknowledge them. Still go with the flow, but it'll influence your decision making better.

>I'm gonna wash car grease off in the tub WITH BUBBLES.
That meaningless bullshit has nothing to do with being manly or what makes a man. That's what retarded American's stereotypical view on what a "man" is. Riding a Harley, having a lot of hair, tattoos and a mean mug, or being well groomed, dressing in fitted clothing, clean shaven does not make you more or less manly. That has nothing to do with it.
>>
stop fucking acting like you're such a great game player. everybody fucking knows that your KD is like 0.5 and you get carried through every fucking thing. fuck off

... honestly, I hate that this bitch gets to me but she's the epitome of the "girl gamer" stereotype
>>
I want to quit so bad
>>
Waiting for you to text me first. I hate to admit it, but I miss you.
Even though our relationship can't be what it was. I need to fix myself. I need a different job.
I need you to give me space when I'm upset instead of cornering me.
Fuck. Fuck this.
>>
I'm going to be 25 in a month.

It feels weird to have reached this point. I'm lucky to be alive.

I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with my life, I haven't done anything with it yet.

I'm going to start with community college in the Fall and go on from there.

I need new friends, I need to lose weight, and I need to start acting with some sense of agency.

I'm going to get through this. Shit's gonna be alright.
>>
>>17111013
Initials?
And maybe the other person is waiting too. Just text them. I made the mistake once of waiting and regret it so much. Turns out both of us were expecting a text from the other.
>>
File: Marble_And_Sculptor.jpg (44 KB, 400x494) Image search: [Google]
Marble_And_Sculptor.jpg
44 KB, 400x494
I feel like I'm living two lives:

I am involved with the university's ballroom dance club, and am on a competitive waltz team, and I even am close with the captains. But I feel like a little fish because I'm not an officer in that club. I also have gotten in deep in the Residence Hall Association, and am an executive for the upcoming year. That terrifies me. I have a whole bunch of new responsibilities, and I already typically put 5-10 hours a week into RHA. My professional relationships are quite solid, and I'm considered reliable, but never get far because I'm shoved down all the time. This is the first time I've ever gotten into a position of responsibility and I have no idea how to deal with it. I have a whole team of executives I'm supposed to work with closely, and who will rely on me to get shit done.

But the previous is professional life. My personal life is just shit. I don't feel like I can really trust anyone except maybe 3 people, and I don't have many supportive friends, likely a side effect of the dorms. I have no idea how to ditch these fools because I have no other real circles, which sucks. I just don't feel like I'm respected by anyone, much less like a man. I am always the butt of every joke and bit of ridicule among my friends (except sexual shit because of the one fucked up kinky guy). I bust ass and am currently working off of a 18-6 to 19-5 sleep cycle, and have been for months. Every once in a while I get to sleep in on a weekend, thank God. I feel like I've lost all control of what I do, and like I'm living two separate lives.

And to top this all off, the one girl I'm interested in is always in a huge rush and I can never seem to get her to slow down enough to be able to have a meaningful conversation, which sucks since I see her on a regular basis at ballroom and around campus. But that's a whole other topic.

TL;DR: I'm living two lives and I have no idea how to get rid of the shitty half.
>>
The girl I love doesn't feel the same way about me. Sure she'll cuddle me, not get mad if I accidentally grope her while we're sleeping despite the fact that she has a boyfriend, and try to cheer me up when I'm depressed. But at the end of the day she goes back to her boyfriend.

I lost contact with friends back in October because they wrote a three page paper about how much of an asshole I am. Got new friends but they don't invite me anywhere. While they don't think I'm an asshole, I find it difficult to relate with them. My old friends were smarter than I was but they accepted me. These guys seem a bit condescending with their intelligence. Maybe it's because their writers and junk, so it's a defense mechanism.

I also kinda feel like I'm just cursed to be alone. Nobody responds to me, nobody really talks to me online, and I just kinda sit behind a keyboard all day doing nothing.

I want to get a job where I don't leave home this way I won't have to relate to people. I don't want to be ridiculed as the weird guy and I don't want to make friends only for them to leave me to.

I kinda just want to live quietly, alone, on a sustainable income so I can play vidya and eat ramen.
>>
>>17110677
Look in the fucking mirror you retard. You started this shit. Keep it up and see what happens.
>>
Give me something substancial and I'll cripple you for life.
>>
>>17111096
The ballroom thing sounds like a hobby. Hobbies shouldn't stress you out that much. If something you are committed too won't get you anywhere in a couple years including something you can put on a resume AND it adds to your stress, just drop it.
>>
>>17110714
Feel this. Femanon.
>>
I'm addicted to sex. Please help me.
>>
>>17111190

i'll give you a "t"
>>
>>17111133
She doesn't like you back because she has a boyfriend, ya dingus. She doesn't want to be anything more than friends. You'll have to get over it.

>I also kinda feel like I'm just cursed to be alone.
If you don't want to be alone, then don't do this:
>I just kinda sit behind a keyboard all day doing nothing.

If you become more sociable you won't be seen as the weird guy.

>I kinda just want to live quietly, alone, on a sustainable income so I can play vidya and eat ramen.
Nothing wrong with that necessarily (except for the ramen), but if you're prone to depression, this'll just make you more depressed.

What do you want to accomplish by the time you're old? Work towards that.
>>
>>17111205
you wouldnt happen to be in Florida would you so I wont mope or do I have to keep playing my mobile games

did you recently get rejected? im like this because I found out I was a backup plan
>>
Farewell, old man.

Last year you seemed pretty healthy. You challenged me, challenged everyone. You would be rough with people but still ended up bringing a smile to your students. You pushed me, like no one else, to get better, to get to some better place. I thank you for that.

It's sad that our last conversation was basically that. I was stranded and you told me to just go back to that place. I was emotionally conflicted to follow your advice. Little did I know that was the last time I would talk to you. You were a great teacher and I had a lot of respect for you. Wherever you are right now, know that you did a great job even though some would complain about it. That free pass you gave us last year, I don't know if it was because you knew. You knew about it. You didn't want to tell anybody.

Farewell old man.
>>
Thought I had an opportunity with this girl

A few of us have a meetup today, so a friend of hers told her to come with me since we live nearby

She decided that it was best for some other dude to pick her up

So I guess that clears it up
>>
I'm just so unhappy with life. I have to keep my relationship private. I don't have many friends. I never get to go anywhere fun. I never get to go to fun events because the only friends I have always flake on me. I'm always at work. I never get to dress up for anything special. Nobody ever wants to do anything. This year fucking sucks. I just want companionship. To be accepted and loved. I feel so alone. I wish I wasn't born some days. a human shouldn't have to feel this lonely. I'm having a really bad depressive episode right now.
>>
>>17111249
I understand wholeheartedly
>>
My grandma broke her arm so now she has to live in my house since she's unable to use her walker. I feel bad for feeling like this, but she makes me nervous now. She's not dying but it's this weird feeling like I can "smell" death on her. But I think she makes me feel this way because she's been depressed for a long time and keeps talking about wanting to die (even before she broke her arm). I keep wondering if this injury will do her in and she'll just let her health deteriorate.
>>
File: 1390606704309.jpg (90 KB, 794x396) Image search: [Google]
1390606704309.jpg
90 KB, 794x396
I was watching some "teen" (legal 18+) porn and when they started hugging and kissing I broke down absolutely sobbing like a bitch

To see their young bodies and know I never had that and never will

I just calmed down

I feel like the past month or so has just been slowly getting worse and I'll end up killing myself soon.
>>
>>17111334
you're ok, buddy
>>
>>17111334
this post decribes my whole life too well
>>
Lately I've been actually feeling incredible, and I don't know why. Someone who i love(d?) hasn't been leaving me alone lately. We had a huge fight and I tried to resolve it but the drama dragged on for well over a month, and I just got sick of it honestly. He is a difficult person. Then, he made a fake account on an app I use, pretending to be me. Same name and everything, and won't leave me alone with it. It was bugging me, but clearly it was him trying to get my attention, and I stupidly gave in to that and left a voicemail telling him to fuck off with his creepy bullshit. But that opened the door for him to message me saying "what? What fake account, what do you mean?" And he tried to hold a conversation with me, eventually deciding he wants to see me "one last time" for the "perfect final goodbye" at the end of the month. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll go or not. He made it sound tempting. It will be a good night. The fake account hasn't stopped bothering me. I deactivated Facebook so he can't contact me unless its by text, but i think he's blocked my number so I'm not very worried honestly. Yeah, just been spending time with my close friends, doing fun stuff and always on the phone to people who matter. I was feeling so shit the past month or so, doing a lot of dangerous/risky/stupid behaviour, and letting myself get very hurt, but i'm feeling great. I know nothing's really changed except my frame of mind, but it feels good.
>>
Pineapple lumps are the shit man
I could eat like ten packs then off myself and be satisfied
>>
I should've stopped when I had the chance
A drink in my hand and my hand on her lap
The music so loud it drives out any sense in conversation
Your friends say they're going, you say you'll stay with me
I don't think I'm good to drive, you said you live close by
Now we're in your living room
I don't remember how we got here
I don't remember telling myself I'd only walk you to your door
I don't remember sharing a bottle of bum wine with you
I don't remember sitting on your couch and kissing you for just a moment and I don't remember much after that either
I don't remember your address
I don't remember how your hair smelled or how much makeup you were wearing
I don't remember that I kept going even after I felt the condom break and you don't remember if you were on the pill or not
I don't remember if I finished or not
I don't remember what time I left
I dont remember your name or your age
All I remembered was the color of your eyes
>>
>>17111382
Just remember to check for STD's
>>
My first ever girlfriend cheated on my a year ago. We broke up. At 20 years old I've realized I was lucky to ever even get one girlfriend and I'm gonna die single and alone because I find dating exhausting and terrifying. It doesn't help that that the one girl I've ever been with left me for a frat Chad.
>>
I have tried to get over it and meet other people but damn if my mind doesn't go straight back to you. And I still have no idea if you are even into it.
>>
You continuously "forgot" to come and pick me up so we could work together.
If I made a minor fuckup you would yell at me or simply just take me home and "forget" to pick me up again.
You never gave a reason for not picking me up and me contacting to remind you I existed would never work unless it was face to face.

I would never complain about this, never bring any of this up and did my fucking best to be a good employee.
I kept quiet about all of this and did my best to do my job.
I needed the money and enjoyed the work.

Despite me doing my best to try and communicate that I wanted you to stop just "forgetting" to get me with the mildest of threats after I got fed up with this shit you threatened to call the cops on me and promptly fired me.

You made me spend the rest of the next year fearful of anything that I would ever say, because someone could overreact.

If I attend your funeral I will have the largest smile on my face the whole time, and if I see your name in the obituaries I will laugh and smile for weeks and frame that fucking clipping on my wall.

Fuck you, you wrinkled old bag. I hope you die by falling off your motorcycle so it will be a closed casket.
>>
Got a mail that someone changed their profile picture on a dating site, i was getting close to getting oneitis but am almost over it, tempting to go watch the picture on purpose just to see how much i am over it.
>>
It hurts me more knowing you'll fall in love with someone else than knowing you're leaving me.
>>
>>17109938
are you me
>>
>>17109855
I see right through hers. Every single one. She's lied to be for years, I've forgiven and forgotten.

I still stay with her.
>>
I loved you ever since i met you 3 years ago. Even now your smile sends me spinning. I wish id acted on in then and not let macho bullshit, drugs and my own anxietys get in the way. i still feel like theres a link and you always tell me to message you but its too late now. Fuck my life
>>
I don't think I can hurt any more, I have no more tears to shed. The realisation happened yesterday, I finally accepted that I can't be around you again. The memory of you fills me with so much rage. The waste of energy that you facilitated, shamelessly, is my own mistake.

Conversely, once upon a time you filled me with hope, joy, confidence, and everything was possible. Learning what love is was a fools errand. You knew what love was and I feel that you didn't help me work through my issues because as you said, we all die alone.

I hope that when you think back you can remember the good times as vividly as the bad. Part of me hopes that you are doing well, that you can learn to treat people with respect, and give back some of the kindness shown to you.

Maybe if we'd never met none of this would have happened and I'd be in a much different place. Maybe I would have taken the other opportunities that presented themselves.

At the moment, I'm trying to survive on my own, to keep these crushing feelings to myself. The sad truth is I see reminders of you everywhere, in everything. All I can do is put as much distance between us as I can manage, and always remember that I love you.
>>
I don't need it, nigga! Don't need you, Don't need "us", don't need you harassing me on fake accounts or trying to get back into my life, don't need it at all!
Life is going so damn SWEET lately, sweeter than the iced tea you know I love to drink all the time. Man, it feels so good to have climbed out of that bottomless pit you threw me into. I'm a fighter. You didn't break me, you didn't hurt me, you don't have that power.
Watch me soar, nigga.
>>
>live in 2 room apartment with mom
>gave her my bedroom because when she moved in I was already set up in the living room
>she was going to go to a new nursing home after staying out for two months
>that was 4 months ago
>was going to apply for senior apts
>haven't seen that paperwork for a month
>nighttime
>want to fap
>start setting up
>open up lube bottle
>mom turns her games or movies off
>starts coughing
>the fuck
>night after night
>decide to wait until she's asleep
>she never seems to sleep when i'm home
>last fap i had was a ninja half chub fap because she decided to hem hem the entire time
>couldn't even enjoy it
>want to just leave her here and find another place but I know she will find some excuse to live with me anyway

I'm this close to renting a motel room just to fap until my balls are dry.
>>
I just want to die but I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself
>>
>>17111334
I feel this way when I'm on /gif/ sometimes. I get so depressed. I used to have a gorgeous body and perfect tits but back when I did THERE WAS NO INTERNET. Fuck!!!!!
>>
>>17110050
Maybe just ask him out and get to know him?
>>
I don't regret agreeing to a LDR whatsoever, but holy shit do they suck. I'm so fucking thirsty but who knows the next time it'll happen. I've literally cried about it being so long since the last time we fucked.
>>
You know it really does fucking suck to let another girl go by just because I'm too big of a fucking pussy to express my emotions but at this point I'm so used to it that I didn't even expect anything out of this. Maybe one day I won't be a stupid aspie who waits for the perfect moment forever until I speak out.
>>
Can't wait to start feeling happy again.

any second now...
>>
I've been getting better lately. My drinking a lot better, I'm more sociable, getting my life back together, trying new things, playing music, working out, changing my perspective about life or faith, etc but I still feel empty and hopeless. I feel like despite all my gains in life recently I'm just spinning my wheels endlessly towards no particular direction.
>>
Why do I always feels fucking bad everytime I get angry and yells at someone?
Why do I always afraid to hurt others feelings when they treated me like shit?
>>
>>17112511
Because despite others attempts to break you down, you're still a good person.
>>
>>17112511
>>17112516
Wow I needed to read this
>thank you.
>>
>be me
>live alone and drink
>be surrounded by women in the workplace
>they always talk about their boyfriends and dating lives and ask me why I'm single or if I have kids
>to the point just hearing about it strikes a nerve
>it's like they're just trying to remind me to be mean
>tfw coming into work slightly hung over and irritable and it's like they know
>tfw surrounded by normies who don't understand my humor or way of thinking
>>
Well I know who you fucks are now. You're really going to regret what you've pulled, one way or another. Who knows what rhe universe has in store for you. A lot of houses have been burning down around here lately.
>>
I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon.
>>
Fuck. I just broke up with a guy I thought would be a decent fuckbuddy/bf but he's not good at either. He's decent in bed but he's selfish. But he's always bugging me whenever I see him out. Last time I blocked and ghosted him but I relented one night and slept with him again. Then he pulls his shit. He's got problems, baby mama problems and I've got real shit popping with my family, too.
Goddamit. The thing is I met him with another guy we went to the other guy's awesome loft. The other guy was cute and rich and interesting and like an idiot I went home with the other guy when I should have stayed with him.

I'm a fucking idiot. I deserve my loneliness and misery. It really hurts when someoen doesn't answer my booty call, but I've done that to people so I guess it's karma. Fuck my life. I wish I could just turn gay. I wish I never wanted to fuck a man again. I wish I wish I wish now I'm cryiung
>>
>>17108878
i'm this close to writing my suicide note and I have nobody to tell but anons on 4chan
isn't that pathetic
>>
Why don't you just confront me then?

Oh that's right you have no spine.
>>
Anyone who has problems with love should see this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
>>
>>17112770
Hahaha, good, you fucking hypergamous degenerate. This is exactly what is wrong with the vapid superficial passive agressive cunts we call western female millennials nowadays.

>inb4 ad hominems and other sophistry
>inb4 'discovering sexuality bs
>>
>>17112797
I'm 45. Gen X. I'm neither vapid nor superficial. I may be passive aggressive at times but I am usually just aggressive. lol. I've been with the same man and faithful for 10 years. But we can't get along. It happens. But still I'm a product of fucking Baby Boomer slut-shaming hypocracy. My generation had to blast through that shit. But our rebellion kind of fucked up Millennials… but such is the course of empire, the rising and ebbing of generations.. Before I met my husband I'd had 9 lovers, and so had he. That was considered a very low number back when we were 35.
>>
You are so fucked and it's nobodies fault but yours. I didn't even have anything to do with it either.
>>
(copying from failed thread)

I have been living with my GF for over a year. I need advice because our sex life is becoming boring and worrisome.

we have fucked over 9000 times in almost every way imaginable. she's on the birth control implant, which is cool, but it makes it almost impossible for her to get wet or orgasm. We use lube and that helps. She is way, way, way less frisky and interested in sex than when we first started dating. she used to love fucking me and now I can tell it's like a chore for her. I initiate sex like 95% of the time and I can tell sometimes she just lets me fuck her even though she doesn't want to. feels bad mon.

It also causes friction because I don't know whether it's the birth control or she's just bored of me in general, or if she wants to fuck other dudes.

anyone got experience with this? what do?
>>
I'm glad I didn't kiss you back.

You ended up with another guy and despite what everyone expected I never went for you. Don't get me wrong, it's because I lacked confidence for sure. I didn't have the experience necessary to make you happy, I thought, and if I had tried to be with you I had a horrible feeling about how it would end. I wanted whatever we would have had to last forever.

But looking back on it, I made the right decision even if I didn't know it. You were hurting to. You were so tried of hurting you would have latched on to any relationship that presented itself to you. Desperate to find love because you were tired of getting played. You haven't really grown as a person, though. You are very much the same as you were four years ago. As intelligent, as beautiful, as immature. Maybe if we were together things would have been different, but I now realize if it did come to pass we wouldn't have broken up because of my flaws, but for yours.

I still feel like I lost my only chance at a relationship, but the rejection gave me clarity on what kind of girl I'm really looking for. So I have you to thank for that at least.
>>
>>17112810
>be a 45 year old female
>Spend your time on a site designed for people 14-25
>Non ironic use of the word lol.

However, I take back my statement about your degeneracy.

Kek.
>>
>>17112837
Hey - I'm here mainly for sociological research, but still yeah. How do you know my lol wasn't ironic? Shit, pretty much everything I post is ironic because this place is fucking craaay… Still, thanks for caring enough to reply back.
>>
>>17112860
>Being here for """"""""sociological research""""""""""
>Not getting meme's
>Thinking /adv/ is crazy and not visiting /pol/ or/ r9k/

This has got to be bait.
>>
>>17112824
>I still feel like I lost my only chance at a relationship, but the rejection gave me clarity on what kind of girl I'm really looking for. So I have you to thank for that at least.
I feel you man. Same thing happened to me. Makes you realize you could never love them. So in the end, you didn't really lose a relationship, just unnecessary heartbreak.
>>
>>17112837
>site designed for people 14-25
18+, get the fuck off my 4chins you underage faggot
>>
So, there's this girl. Dee.

She's real shy, doesn't speak too much. Sometimes she looks pretty serious, like she has a lot in her mind. She was kind of alright with me a long, long ago but eventually we stopped talking to each other for no reason in particular. We were not friends, just "friendly".

Year after I saw her last she gets my number and contacts me. We talk for a bit but not much. I try to ask her out but she has different plans. Seems like what I thought was a nice way to start at least a friendship didn't last too long.

But then this happened. A teacher we both knew died. I was having some other trouble, and that just added up. I was not handling it well, we met at this funeral home. She didn't say anything much, didn't stay for too long. Thought she definitely didn't want much to do with me at all since all she said was hi and goodbye. No other words, nothing. I wasn't exactly able to smile at anyone or say too much either. Thought that she didn't even give too much of a shit and just decided not to pursue her at all.

But then I got back home.

And she texted me. She told me that she looked at me, I was really gloomy, and she didn't want to see me that way. That she was there for me, she would listen to me and my problems, and that she was my friend and that's what friends do.

I don't know what to make of this.
>>
The fuck happened?

I used to be a creep, their words not mine.
Learned all attention is bad attention, to mind my own business and not speak until spoken too.
I do me, my own things, without other people.
That's what I like, and it's what I'm used to.

Over the past couple of years, I've noticed a change.
These days, I get called "creepy" for NOT hitting on women or tryin' to chat them up.
The braver ones sometimes come and talk to me.
I used to be the first one blamed, but these days I'm the first one they'll stick up for, when shit hits the fan.

The weirdest thing though, is how fucked everything really is, because before I was;
>In shape,
>Smart,
>Working towards a career,
>Had goals and ambitions.

But then, I just... gave up. Felt like life was a rigged game so I stopped putting in any effort. Can't waste what I don't use, right? Well, now I'm;
>Overweight
>neckbeard
>self-harm scars
>DGAF when it comes to women, operate under the assumption they bitches so I don't waste my time.

And yet, now I'm treated, better? I'm literally /r9k/ minus the fedora (which, to be honest, I'd actually wear if it weren't for the stigma).

It makes no sense.

Shit, literally had my job saved because some cutie in the HR department seems to like me.

I used to joke about "anti-karma". The idea that things work in reverse for me. I do bad, good things happen. I do good, bad things happen.
I'm actually starting to believe it, rather than see it as a joke.
>>
Why is it not the fucking same anymore?
>>
>>17112865
Hey, I started a meme here bruh and it still going strong!

I go there. I go to all the boards. There is an overall "gleeful misogyny" on 4chan. I'm horrified and fascinated. Also, I'm vastly entertained. Today my husband asked why I look for abuse when I told him I was on 4chan. He should know…
>>
>>17113193
You sound like a dick. Women love dicks. Until they don't because you kicked their ass. Then they go about torturing the good guys because they got so badly burned by narcissists like you.

Jesus, didn't you ever see the Seinfeld ep where Jason Alexander does the "opposite" of what he would normally do and everything starts going great?
>>
There's this guy who is best friends with the girl I am interested in. For some stupid reason on the last day that I would see him, he randomly says bye. Could be a friendly gesture, but my history with him dictates otherwise.

Just seems odd as I only spoke to him two or three times prior.
>>
>>17113262

I'll straight up admit I'm a dick.

But just gonna correct you on a few assumptions;
>Until they don't because you kicked their ass.
Wouldn't hit a girl unless she hit me first... and even then it's relunctant as hell and only because I've been labelled as a "sexist" for not hitting a woman before (by other women, by the way).
Can't be labelled as some "hateful misogynist", I'd have to hit her.

>Then they go about torturing the good guys because they got so badly burned by narcissists like you.
Or, the good guys, like beaten wives, can constantly see that their lives are shit yet never take any action to fix it.
Instead of dumping, she'll cover her black eye with make-up and tell her friends "he's really nice once you get to know him".
Likewise, instead of dropping dumb-ass whores like that, you'll just say "No, it's not her fault she's blaming me and treated men like shit, it's her ex/boyfriend)".

EXCUSES.

If you know it doesn't work, why do it?

>Jesus, didn't you ever see the Seinfeld ep where Jason Alexander does the "opposite" of what he would normally do and everything starts going great?

No.

But it makes sense.
>>
>>17112488
Don't wait. Just say it.
>>
It's such a sad and ironic thing that you called me up and asked me out on my birthday

Because I'm pretty sure this will be my last.
>>
>>17108878

I will die alone, and I can't say I haven't accepted this fact.
>>
>>17113356

But you told me you don't care so

I hope it doesn't hurt you when I'm gone to this illness. I'll be replaced so easily...
>>
Every time i look at you, I think about fucking you. I want to give myself to you. I want to be your bitch, because I'm in love with you and desperate to keep you with me. But I know you'll never want to be with me unless I fuck you.
>>
You love her anyway, not me.

Why do you still love a married woman when you could marry me instead
>>
I have not been sober for 6 years now. I spend every day high as fuck on all kinds of fucking pills and powders. Opiates, amphetamines, Methylphenidate, whatever.

Before the drugs I was completely dead on the inside. I had tried to kill myself twice. I would lay in bed all day and never do anything. I didn't care about anything at all. For years I just laid in bed and played video games until I even stopped playing video games. I would literally stare at a wall and count the hours before I could fall asleep.

The drugs allow me to do incredible things. They make me a productive member of society. I was able to get a girlfriend, go out with friends, and love my family. I feel like a normal person and yet I'm told that these drugs are terrible and will ruin my life.

They are what keep me alive.
>>
>>17113309
Okay. I'll admit I'm a dick, too. I treat nice men like shit. But I treat bad men like shit too. I won't let anyone fuck with me like that ever again. It was a low blow I wasn't expecting, because dude came on to ME I sure a as fuck wouldn't have approached him. Still I was the one blamed and then shunned. Now whenever I see him I call him a stupid ho. HEs the fucking whore not me.
>>
>>17113413
I realize I will run out eventually. In those 6 years I have not increased my dosage at all. It has remained exactly the same and produce the same effects every time.

But I know I will run out within a few years by changing laws or whatever. When I do I'm going to kill myself. I fully believe my brain does not produce the proper chemicals to function normally on it's own well before I started. I do not feel sadness, happiness, love, hate, anger, or pleasure. I was completely numb and only knew boredom. I should have died that time I shot myself but somehow I lived. When given oxy for the pain is how I found out there is happiness in the world. But I will run out eventually.

I am living on borrowed time.
>>
>>17112810
where you at bby
>>
I'm incredibly ugly and no one will ever pursue a relationship with me. I try to ignore the pain but it slowly grows as time passes on. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
>>
>>17113444
well I thinm you're great
>>
>>17109405
Only one way to find out anon
>>
>>17113444
backpage.

women are boring anyways. After the initial excite of being in a relationship you will crave loneliness. That feeling of needing a companion can be filled with whores.
>>
>>17113265
Should have mentioned that it looks like he wants to bang her. She as rejected his advances from what I can tell.

And its not like im looking for an excuse not to ask her out, as I have done so already
>>
Why won't I ask you out, even if i'm sure you will say yes?
>>
I loved the girl that you were.
I know I fucked up. I know I should have stayed, but I could only wait so long. I can only take so much without breaking. You changed, I changed, we drifted apart. I look at you now, away from me, and you're happier than you've ever been. You're happier than when you were with me, and I love you so much that I can't help but feel happy for you. You made me happy, but I couldn't do the same for you. You were my anchor, I was the chain, and life was the stormy sea. I broke and we were both swept away.
Goodbye.
>>
>>17109830
Honestly just call them up. Employers love that shit. They're eat it up. Call them 3 times/week and make it look like you're really interested in the job. If you want the job, they'll see it. It makes a difference. Be persistent.
>>
>>17112907
I know, but theory is different from reality. Most people who are on this site are underage. I am 20 now, but started when I was 15. Therefore this site is mostly frequented by 14-25 year olds.
>>
>>17112752
Only if you come here.
>>
>>17113251
Misogyny, I wished women knew what this word actually meant. Instead of using it in somekind of post modernist partizan fantasy.
>>
I thought you're not ready for a relationship, isn't it why friendzoned me? Then why the fuck are you in a relationship with your "bestfriend" now?
>>
I worry a lot and it kills me. Growing up I worried I had a small penis thanks to family members mental torture to finally finding out I am above average last week. Hell, even found out guys that were average and smaller could still get women off thanks to info from another thread of Anons busting the myth. Of course I am a virgin and wasted a bunch of my years in isolation over this bullshit.

Now I am going through several Heath scares and everytime I got to the doctor the shit I worry about is something minor to moderate. I lost a lot of weight and just had a blood test telling me my B12 is low so now I am taking more meds than my usual psycho-phrenic pills.

I really want to have a social life and not worry anymore. People keep telling me I am better off than them because I don't have to deal with bullshit from friends..... I actually used to have friends but they wanted me for my money and the riches I had. Now I cut the toxic bastards out my life I feel very lonely. I want to leave the social reject status before I turn 30. I also wasted a lot of my talent on drawing furry to express my sexual fustration. Meetup.com didn't have anything interesting today so I just pretty much bullshitted all day.

Man ping-pong depression is a motherfucker.
>>
>>17111954
Man you shouldn't be so cocky.

I've seen great men wiped out over the smallest shit.

Grow up, or go down the pan.
>>
>>17113251
>There is an overall "gleeful misogyny" on 4chan
>what is reality
In my entire life I have never once seen a women be treated badly because they are a women.

I have seen women act like complete cunts and get away with it because women are treated like special fucking snowflakes and will lose their fucking shit if they aren't.

4chan you get treated the same way a man would be you dumbfuck. No one knows your gender unless you specifically bring it up. Which is something only a woman would do. Gotta let everyone know you're a special snowflake after all.

Women have no idea what it's like to be a man. They would fucking kill themselves if they had to live as an average looking guy for a year.
>>
im one week into a 12 month lease with my boyfriend i already want to leave.
i gave up my job to move here, got let go from the one i have here and now have no money. my boyfriend has turned out to be a nightmare to live with. (not abusive, hes just super passive aggressive and treats me like a child)

contemplating suicide desu.
>>
>>17113575

Today I was told that my only purpose in life was to make babies by a guy I didn't know. I've never spoken to him, I don't know him. The only reason he spoke to me at all was because I asked in my math class how we would use parametric equations later in the class, directly asking "What are the purpose of these types of equations?"

He said this, and the group of guys he was with began to laugh uproariously. Confused, I asked him what brought that on? The only response I got was "hey, wouldn't it be funny if she got all mad and we had an "I Spit On Your Grave situation?" which was met with more laughter.

They weren't met with any resistance from the teacher, and if they were to get in trouble, it would only be if I were to pursue it.

I'm not a feminist. I don't want special treatment. I just want to be treated like a human being. I think I have that right.
>>
Why the hell can't he just stop being stubborn and put in the effort to get a degree?
Wish my parents were willing to pay for all of college...
>>
>>17113575
Nope. 4chan doesn't demand nude pics of you or tell you to cover up if you want more respect. They reserve that for femanons alone.

I'm not mad, bro. I get it; you don't understand why we bitch bout what we bitch about. But even on this board, post as a woman with a question you might normally have as a male with the roles reversed, and you tell me what you see. (Example: I want to get with this guy, but he has a gf or something similar.) Give it a shot.
>>
File: 1443899247399.jpg (21 KB, 405x281) Image search: [Google]
1443899247399.jpg
21 KB, 405x281
My girlfriend is very street smart, but extremely lacking in book smartness. She can't type a basic paper to save her life, and Math 101 in college is a struggle for her.

I don't know how the fuck she's going to keep attending here with her shit grades and lack of study/time management skills.

She's a great girlfriend; very supportive, caring, loyal, and looks great.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>17113737
holy shit are you in highschool?

and are you too fucking stupid to realize he was making a joke at your expense and chose the thing that would just annoy or piss you off the most?

Like, are you that fucking retarded? if you were man they would have found anything else to make fun of you. If you were short, they would make fun of you for being short. if you had shitty hair it would have been making fun of your hair. if you were fat they would have made fun of you for being fat.

Guess what. Men get insulted as well. The person chooses the best insult to get under your skin. Being insulted is not sexist. This is not a hard concept to understand. This is the same as those dumb bitches that complain about getting rape threats in video games. Men get those just the same. They get called faggots. They have their manhood questioned. They are called a shit ton of names.

But no, it's only sexist and terrible when a women is sent "I'm going to rape you bitch".
>>
>>17113758
>(Example: I want to get with this guy, but he has a gf or something similar.) Give it a shot.
I have seen threads like this. If it's a guy they are shot down immediately and told "not to be that guy"

If a girl asked that same question she would be called a dumb bitch whore like she is.

literally the same thing. I have seen both here and in real life. I have heard women be called whores and I have heard men be called whores just as much.
>>
Truthfully-
I'm so sorry about what happened. It's been nearly 5 years now- I wish you would understand that it was a really bad thing for me to do l but it's something I really regret. This whole thing, you getting people to hunt me down and harass me really will be the death of me. It hurts a lot. The thought of it. I didn't mean it and I should be beaten up for years over something that was truly a complete accident. I'm so sorry it happened. I was a different person- I was on drugs constantly every single day. I was never myself. Why not just let me have my second chance at life?
I regret that accident I made. It was an accident that's all it was. Is that what you want, to force someone to be a nothing a no body, a person who may end taking his own life over an accident he made as a teen?
Please, just let it go already. If you want me to apologize directly to this friend of yours I will, I just don't know how I would go about doing it. I don't want to get myself in trouble in the process. Please contact me when you get the chance.
Take care.
>>
>>17113777
When men insult other men, they're assholes, but they're fair. It's always about some trait that they find defective or what have you, yes?

When a man insults a woman, it's always, ALWAYS about her sex, as if it were her only defining attribute.

Guy to guy: you suck at math.

Guy to girl: girls all suck at math and you're a whore for no reason other than you're female.

You've just never noticed. You will never face that.
>>
Everything feels dead and confuses the fuck out of me. I'm afraid of my hatred towards my situation getting the better of me and digging me into a deeper hole. I hope I end up okay.
I think about how freeing death would be at least once a day before I stop myself and realize that I don't truly want death. The pains of living are just as interesting as they are excruciating. Plus, maybe there is something going for me.
Maybe my optimistic personality is just lying to me and everything does actually suck
>>
>>17113804
>When men insult other men, they're assholes, but they're fair. It's always about some trait that they find defective or what have you, yes?

You cannot be this fucking dumb.

You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>17113804
>You've just never noticed. You will never face that.
>I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>17113777
Whoa, you've got some serious anger issues, bro. You know women take rape threats more seriously because it presents an actual threat for them? When a guy threatens to rape another guy, the other guy probably won't take it seriously. The lady is going to have already had stalkers (not unlike yourself, I'm guessing) who though they've never met her, blame her for all their romantic failings.
>>
File: u-mad-broe.jpg (89 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
u-mad-broe.jpg
89 KB, 340x340
>>17113813
>>17113808

:D
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.