[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Became really close friends with Guy A over the semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 25-ben-affleck-sad.w529.h352.jpg (39 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
25-ben-affleck-sad.w529.h352.jpg
39 KB, 529x352
>Became really close friends with Guy A over the semester
>I would text him for hours, never judged me, fun to hangout with
>However I was into guy B
>Guy A asked me out on a date, I declined
>I date guy B, well I'm doing so I didn't talk to guy A much anymore
>Guy B treated me like crap
>Now I think I'm having feelings for A
>I tried to text him asking if he wanted to hangout on friday, he said he was busy
>I told him I brought some study snacks (in grad school) and he should come get some. He said "sounds good" but never got any
>How to I get Guy A to like me again?
>>
Kek u dun fukt up m80 time 2 move on
>>
Fuck you
>>
Lol he can tell exactly what you're doing. You're pathetic. Latching onto another guy when your first relationship is failing. Sounds like Guy A is a pretty sensible dude and not okay with being some bitch's backup plan.
>>
>Typical fucking woman
>fucks out great guy to chase big dicked chad
>Treated her like shit, who would have thought?
>normies, reeee etc.
>>
>>17108849
Lol fuck you cunt. Youre deluded.
>>
Guy A, not running back after the bitch put him on the back burner. Dude sounds alpha as fuck to me

>"Sounds Good"
>Doesn't show
>Holy shit lol
>>
OP got fucking rekt. Based guy A!
>>
>>17108840
Guy A showed you that he thinks you're shit tier right now. The alpha we should all look up to.
>>
>>17108840

You can't. He knows you for the slag you are now.

You can't have everything. Maybe you fuck it up next time.
>>
>>17108840
>>How to I get Guy A to like me again?
You can't you dumb cunt
>>
>>17108902

Guy A is our man.
>>
Just because guy a knows you broke it off with guy b doesn't mean he thinks you like him now that you are texting him again. Jesus Christ maybe you should just tell him.
>>
Guy A, Hero you need but don't deserve.
>>
>>17108840
You need to beg him for forgiveness. Show up at his place wearing nothing but a long coat, and suck his dick like a champ. Maybe he'll give you another chance
>>
>>17108909
I hope he lurks /adv/ and has the best laugh in his life right now.
>>
Anyone else feels this is fake and just bait to get the faggots on /adv/ to be rustled.
>>
>>17108917
It's possible. I have my suspicions on a few similar threads
>>
>>17108917

Even if it is fake, this funny to make fun of modern women and their mistakes.
>>
>>17108917
>>17108919
This thread is now devoted to our hero, Guy A.
>>
Anyone read Game of Thrones. Book 4 when Jamie finds out Cersie is a huge slut and begs for his help, but he burns her letter.
>Guy A
>>
File: 1459003661121.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1459003661121.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>17108921
This
>>
>>17108840

There is a chick like you at my work. I want to abuse her until she quits.
>>
File: doeet.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
doeet.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>17108975
>>
File: 1375739211767.jpg (59 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1375739211767.jpg
59 KB, 500x453
Is the trolling usually this obvious here?
>>
>>17108840
>Now I think I'm having feelings for A
You're not. You're running back to someone you know likes you because your relationship with B failed, but he's not actually a person you're really interested in. You're not even much of a friend, let alone a romantic prospect. He's aware of this.

As you should be able to tell from the massive amount of butthurt here, no one likes feeling like they're the backup plan. Aside from whatever resentment he might feel over being used that way, the problem with being the fallback is that he knows that he's not the person you really want to be with. Guy A realizes that there's a very high chance that you would bail on him if you meet another guy who has whatever qualities that lead you to pick guy B over him.

You can't make someone like you. You can try to show him you're serious about him by staying single and not dating other people while you pursue him, and you have to accept that this might take a long time or might never happen. You can also try apologizing to him for being a crappy friend, but you probably want to be careful how you word this. You don't want to make any allusions to how the other guy was better than him in some way (e.g. "I thought I wanted a muscular good looking guy, but after it was over I realized I wanted you").
>>
>>17109003

Lol this is 4chan.
>>
>>17109072

OP here, yeah maybe this is right.
>>
>>17108840
Too late, dipshit. You fucked up and he realizes that he's not gonna be your backup plan
>>
just suck his dick
he'll be back as soon as he cums
>>
>>17109087
of course anon is right. leave A alone
>>
If Guy A was islamic and found 72 virgin OPs in afterlife, he'd probably think he's in hell.
>>
>>17108915
this plan has merit

>>17108917
this may be the fakest fake thread i've ever seen, but its still fun to belieb

>>17109072
someone gave real advice to this fake thread.

problem is anon you should have just stopped at "he's aware of this".

the rest of your reply is basically bullshit. you can tell bc the troll is pretending that meme-woman
>>17109087
agrees with your nonsense
>>
This thread my lols
>>
>>17108840
See. This is exactly the problem with contemporary western women. I hope guy A wasn't a fucking beta and rejected and blocked your ass.
>>
>>17108840
Lol op got rekt

Newfags take notes. This is how alphas fuck shit up. Guy Alpha shows that OP is a basic bitch.
>>
>>17108840
I will assume this is bait, if it is not however all i can say is that guy A is the type of man we should strive to be.
>>
>>17108840
The damage is already done nothing you can do op.
>>
>>17108840
This is what is wrong with Women.
>>
>>17108840
>>Guy A asked me out on a date, I declined
Lel

You fucked up.

>>17108902
>>17108909
>>17108916
Fuck Yeah

WHOOOO!!!!
>>
>>17110054
>all i can say is that guy A is the type of man we should strive to be.

....hmm.....
Be a huge dick to girls and fuck em and drop em and post stories here from now on?
>>
>>17108840

Real advice. Keep trying to do what you're doing (making contact\plans), but don't be forceful about it. His feelings are hurt by you choosing someone else over him (whether or not you see it that way, he does) so at some point you will have to face that fact with him.

I'm sure he still has feelings for you, but he's going to need to see that you are serious about your pursuit of him. That's what it really will become now; your pursuit.

Protip: Worse thing you can do with this is pursue him, get him and then dump him because you weren't sure of your feelings in the first place.
>>
>>17108840
>what are "things that didn't actually happen"?
>>
Omg this thread I want to meet Guy A
>>
>>17108840
god I hope you realize you're a dumb fucking bitch.
>>
OP here, I sent him like 3 snap chats today...he hasn't sent me one back in like a month...im so pathetic
>>
>>17110671

Are you for fucking real?
>>
>>17110671
He probably wrote you off like you did him. I would do the exact same thing if i were him. your not worth the time or effort if thats how you treat people.

The truth hurts its time to scrap the relationships and move on.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.