[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thread about the OP accidentally raping his gf got me scared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7
File: tmp_3732-images-1313604034.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3732-images-1313604034.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
The thread about the OP accidentally raping his gf got me scared.
How do I make sure it doesn't happen to me?
Last time I told someone about things I didn't want in bed he called me a bitch and ragequit dating me.
>>
Stop dating rapists and start dating me
>>
>>17108801
Don't sleep with anyone you don't trust.
>>
>>17108801
Rape is a social construct.
>>
>>17108818
This, though that may not be a bad thing
>>
>>17108801
Date respectful gentlemen.
>>
>>17108813
How do I know I can trust the man I'm sleeping with? I'm pretty sure the girl of that OP trusted him too but he still broke her trust and raped her. How do I know I can trust a man not to accidentally rape me like OP did his gf?
>>
>>17108824
Respectful gentlemen could just be hiding their selfishness. Elliot Risgers called himself a gentleman and he turned out a mass murderer
>>
>>17108828
That OP most likely looked and acted like a rapist but his gf was too blind to see
>>
>>17108841
>Risgers
Rodgers. Fucking phone
>>
>>17108842
Are /pol/ and /r9k/ and the slime in that thread saying OP didn't rape his gf even though she reacts like a rape victim an accurate depiction of how someone who would be a rapist acts?
>>
>>17108828
Yeah that was a weird situation. I mean she should have been clearer, like repeatedly tell him to stop and/or pushed him away. Like I don't think he WANTED to hurt her, it's just he had started having sex and wasn't really focusing on what she was saying. Like do you enjoy sex, OP? What if you were riding a guy and you were really into it and he just started talking to you, would you really be focusing on what he had to say?

>Last time I told someone about things I didn't want in bed he called me a bitch and ragequit dating me.
Well he's just a piece of shit.
>>
>>17108872
Yes. But not me, I'm a gentleman. Please sit on my face :(
>>
>>17108872
You sound like an experienced rapist talking like that.
>>
>>17108828
Don't just sleep around with anyone. Develop a relationship and set boundaries beforehand. Jesus it's really not that hard
>>
>>17108801
Solution? Tell the guys you're supposed to sleep with what you don't want in bed. If they ragequit dating you then they weren't worth your time. Simple as that.
>>
>>17108874
That's really bad though... a man should focus on his woman, always make sure that she's enjoying herself. He should put her pleasure before his. I don't want a guy that might accidentally hurt me.
>>
>>17108874
Yo I'm the the one of you called a man-hater from that thread.

>What if you were riding a guy and you were really into it and he just started talking to you, would you really be focusing on what he had to say?
My bf can. He has this amazing ability not to lose focus even on things in the background. When we have sex, he never loses focus on me.
OP, find a man like that.
>>
>>17108897
You'll get accidentally hurt during sex, happens all the time. He'll be pumping away and slip out and give you a hard poke against your perineum and be like "EWCH"

If he's doing shit you don't like you say

>stop

not a big deal.
>>
>>17108885
Rapist OP and his gf had developed a relationship and likely set boundaries but he still raped her. :/
>>
>>17108907
That wasn't in that thread at all, are you the butthurt bitch that was constantly making shit up?
>>
>>17108906
I can accept something like an accidental bump during foreplay but not someone who keeps hurting me when I tell them it hurts. I do not want painful pokes during penetration. If he hurts me dyring penetration I want him to stop the moment I say "OW"... or whatever other pain sound I make, even if it means stop penetrating me and not come. It's a big deal to me.
>>
>>17108912
>That wasn't in that thread at all
>gf
>not being in a relationship with your gf
>>
>>17108904

You're making way to big a deal out of rape.

You know the reason women in the U.S. are so bent out of shape is because it was romanticized/vilified in Victorian culture?

There are places on earth where if a girl gets raped, she's free to try to kill her rapist, but if he succeeds she basically walks it off and it doesn't squawk about it for the rest of her life and develop a huge victim complex. That victim complex can do far more damage than the actual rape, and people like you encourage it.

Seriously. In most cases you have a few minutes of moderate (or no) pain, a mess to clean up, and your pussy or your ass might be sore for a few days. Most rapes are nothing more than that - you don't die, get pregnant, or get AIDS, it's not much worse than a scuffle with your bitch big sister.
>>
>>17108947
Rape victims really don't agree with your views.
>>
>>17108929
>It's a big deal to me.

It sounds like you're scared of sex. You know what you might like? Rape play. It's fun as hell, I will slap and hit and scratch and even bite my boyfriend while he pins me down and fucks me, sometimes when he does it hard it kinda hurts my pussy but it's sooooo fuggin hawt. I'll call him the worst names I can think of and beg him to stop and he loves it, I love it too.
>>
>>17108954
which was it for you, your tush or your vajayjay?
>>
>>17108961
Your boyfriend is a rapist
>>
>>17108961
>I will slap and hit and scratch and even bite my boyfriend

Sounds like you have issues. It is not ok either, think about that the next time you're attacking him.
>>
>Last time I told someone about things I didn't want in bed he called me a bitch and ragequit dating me.
This proves you have minimum communication skills and therefore what happened in that thread cannot happened to you.
>>
>>17108967
>>17108977

Nutcases like you give women a bad name. My boyfriend is not a rapist, what he does is completely okay with me and we both like it.

When I get home imma rub my ass in his lap, them im gonna slap him and push him away and he's gonna pin me down and pound me. Betcha you'd love it if you weren't such a scared loon.
>>
>>17108801
I test men with little no's and seeing how they react. Just seeing their patience and respect.
I usually don't plan it out, but when they come up, I pay attention.

Maybe I'll have to cancel a date. I'll reschedule, yeah, but I get the chance to see if he blows up mad. Which has happened.
Things come up. He needs to respect that.

Or I won't give him all my information. He'll ask for my address, and I tell him I'd rather keep meeting him in public and get to know him better.
He should react by saying he totally understands, maybe comment on how he wishes society wasn't the way it was that women had go make those precautions.

If he says, "WHAT, YOU THINK IM A RAPIST?" he lacks some serious empathy skills and just might end up being one.

Also, when things start getting more physical, tickle wars can be telling. I really don't like guys who enjoy doing things just because they annoy you. Y'know, blowing in your ear, teasing you, etc. Tickle wars are very important because it takes a certain skill to desern happy giggles from desperate to escape.

If he tickles you way past saying "stop!" and breathing easily, I wouldn't trust him.

>TFW I dated a guy like this
>I didn't think anything of the signs
>"I'm smiling and laughing, of course he'd think I was enjoying tickles!"
>He was completely socially incompetent in bed
>Slapped me on multiple occasions because I'm "a sub, that's what subs like, right?"
>Even though I was clear that I hated it.
>He used the excuse of being caught up in the moment.

He did other things to me that I'm really not comfortable sharing. I'm glad I'm out of that relationship.

Trustworthy men respect your boundaries. Even if they don't completely understand or relate. It's vital.
>>
>>17108966
Probably her vajayjay, she said she was little and little tushes are way too tight to fit anything inside.

I bet her little creamed pussy looked adorable, tho. And I bet she still shlicks to it and feels dirty every time she does.
>>
>>17108999

Holy shit this is sensible and good advice.

Do tell, are you the crazy bitch that won't stop screaming rape, or are you a new, non-crazy f?
>>
>>17108961
I'm not scared of sex itself, I am scared of getting hurt. For example I like yaoi because even though the authors makes the ukes say no, they always make it clear they're in pleasure, not in pain, and it becomes very sweet and lovely when they admit so. Putting up a mock fight doesn't sound appealing to me, the moment I do want him to stop and try to get him off he might think I'm just being playful and hurt me worse, plus it just doesn't appealing to me at all. Being pinned down would be okay as long as it didn't hurt, so he'd have to be careful. I absolutely do not want my pussy to hurt, strike that out. I don't see the appeal in calling someone you love mean names, I'd rather be tsundere... you know when you deny you love something/someone but at the same time make it obvious you love them and they treat you very sweetly and gently in bed always making sure you're experiencing a lot of pleasure. Begging to stop is a bad idea too, I mean I get "stop it feels so good you'll make me dirty oohh uuhn aahn" and other pleasure sounds like they do in yaoi, nobody would mistake that for a serious real stop, but if you're pretending to be really raped the moment I really want him to stop again he might think I'm just playing and rape me for real. Overall it doesn't too good to me unless we just strictly reenact scenes from a romantic yaoi with heterosexual sex instead of gay.
>>
>>17108992
Talk about dysfunctional relationships.. sheesh!
>>
>>17109019
She's not me but I agree with her advice. Coincidentally so many robots on /r9k/ and on this board whining about women doing the things she suggested and calling them "shit tests."
>>
Can someone explain to me how one can rape one's gf without violence?
>>
>>17109019
I'm a new girl, but I think each girl in here has her own point.

I disagree that rape can't be damaging. It's mostly psychological. It's about realizing that pain and suffering is an option in our lives, that we're not always safe, and especially that someone you thought you could trust would do it to you.
The original OP wasn't malicious, he was grossly inconsiderate.

Danger from people who mean well is a lot scarier than aggressive obvious villains.

I went through that cycle. "He doesn't mean it!!"
He really didn't mean it, but I couldn't keep allowing it.

It's a reason, but not an excuse.
>>
>>17109038

wat the fuck did I just read
>>
>>17109071
>she doesn't want to keep fucking anymore
>you ignore this and keep fucking her anyway
Congrats you just raped your gf.
>>
>>17109081
>I'm a new girl,

Did you used to be a man or something?
>>
>>17109063
Hush, rational people are talking.

>>17109081
>I disagree that rape can't be damaging.
I'm 99% sure whoever wrote that was just trolling. It can be so hard to tell sometimes though.

Carry on with your sane practical wisdom.
>>
>>17108992
Enjoy your abusive relationship
>>
>>17109096
>rational people are talking
In that case I have every reason to talk.
>>
>>17109071

"This is going to happen, you may as well enjoy it" is an oldie but goodie.

Also, snapping a few compromising photos and threatening to spread them around online never hurt. Girls wilt inside at the thought of their friends and family seeing them with a weener in their bum.
>>
>>17108897
>He should put her pleasure before his
What in the fuck? Who lied to you about that?
>>
>>17109108
And that's a shame. Family and friends should be on the victim's side.
>>
>>17109106
But you're an irrational man hater
>>
>>17109063
>calling them "shit tests."
I find that if you look down the roots of concepts, it does have merit.

The kind of shit tests that r9k hates are the ones that are revealed, essentially. "I said that I didn't want to go to the event, but you should have known that I wanted you to encourage me!!"

I don't tell men when they fail my tests, typically. Or more, I don't fault them for it. I have told men about it before. Specifically a guy who I could tell right off that I couldn't get along with him, and he asked me very politely what went wrong.
I explained that he wasn't engaging the conversation. Like giving longer answers to the questions I gave him, or asking me questions back, or knowing when to change the subject. He thanked me and we went on our separate ways.

There wasn't any hostility, like there are in the r9k of shit tests.

It's still kind of considered a shit test, since I did consciously let him flounder in our conversation. I tried at first to prod answers out of him, but after doing that repeatedly I stopped and tried to show him how one sided the conversation was. He failed that test.

I don't think he's bad-wrong for that, I didn't get mad at him, but that's just not who I want to date.
>>
>>17109118
No one, I just don't want a man who puts his pleasure before mine. I want my bf to put my pleasure before his.
>>
>>17109128
You're apart of the problem. /r9k/ was right about you all along you piece of shit!
>>
>>17109119
They would be, duh. You don't actually SHARE the photos, you just threaten to.
>>
>>17109094
>>17109108
Which is completly subjective and convient for those who are still generally viewed as the sex gate keepers of society and could easily lead to sentimentally motivated fase or quasi rape accusations.

Not saying I support rape, but this is all very shaky.
>>
>>17109131
Wow, you're a selfish bitch with a princess complex. Consider ending your life
>>
>>17108897
>a man should focus on his woman, always make sure that she's enjoying herself. He should put her pleasure before his
Putting a duty on the man is sexist. Please use a gender-neutral sentence in order to communicate the importance of mutual pleasure and mutual safety during sex. Thank you.
>>
>>17109081

I would add to that list, if it's possible, that you try to observe him around his family and see how he treats his siblings and parents.

Even just asking him how his relationship is with his mom/sisters can be revealing - are they all a bunch of total bitches, or does he respect them.
>>
>>17109096
>I'm 99% sure whoever wrote that was just trolling
I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, especially when it allows for some new conceptual thought.
"What is damaging about rape? Physically, it is brief and the effects don't last as long as a typical fist fight (discounting pregnancy and disease). Why is it so horrific, really?"

I have met real people who don't understand why people are scared of rape. I have met real rape victims who quickly recovered mentally from their rape, and didn't understand why other people can't so the same.

Whenever we post, we aren't just responding to the poster. We're also on display for everyone else, all the other posters and lurkers who have found their way into this thread about rape.
>>
>>17109063
That posts describe red flags, not shit tests. I don't want to say that I agree/disagree with the concept of shit tests, I just think it has nothing to do with that post. It is describing normal relationship things and paying attention to behavioral responses.
>>
>>17109122
Shush /r9k/.

>>17109128
>The kind of shit tests that r9k hates are the ones that are revealed, essentially.
I disagree with calling them shit tests, since judgement of character ain't no shit matter here, but that aside what you're saying is not exact. They whine a lot about women no longer talking to them/"ghosting" them after they've allegedly failed to pass a test, so it doesn't matter if you reveal your test or not, they'll hate you regardless. They feel entitled to women and get offended when you reject them.
>>
>>17109141
Sure. I want my partner to put my pleasure before theirs. I have a preference for people of the male persuasion, cis and trans both, and I am not interested in would-be partners of the female persuasion, cis and trans alike.
>>
>>17109166
Kek you're so retarded, no wonder you have Carl the cuck as your boyfriend. Any man with half a fucking spine would stand up to you and explain, 'mansplain' even, why you're fucked in the head and don't acknowledge your incredibly flawed line of thinking. You're intimidated by anyone that can call you out on your bullshit, so you found poor Carl to act as your puppet
>>
>>17108999
>>17109063
The problem is that often times your expectations about what "should" happen are capricious, don't follow any meaningful logical thought process, and don't result in better outcomes for finding better men. For example:
>maybe comment on how he wishes society wasn't the way it was that women had go make those precautions
I love how you blame "society" and not your own personal paranoia for your own actions.

"Society" is not forcing you to act that way. You are choosing to act that way. Take responsibility for your own actions please like an adult.

I stay away from women like you and it's probably for the best because you hide behind "sensible" principles and "society" to avoid taking responsibility for your own behavior. No thank you.
>>
>>17108812
this. I'm not even a fedora guy either
>>
>>17108828
>How do I know I can trust the man I'm sleeping with?
The same ways you know you can trust anyone else: take the time to develop and maintain a genuine bond.

>>17108872
>Are /pol/ and /r9k/ and the slime in that thread saying OP didn't rape his gf even though she reacts like a rape victim an accurate depiction of how someone who would be a rapist acts?
There is no universal rubric for "how someone who would be a rapist acts". Yes, the slime in that thread do accurately represent one specific kind of ticking time bomb: the willfully-negligent. But there are others to be wary of, and of course there will always be those who don't fit any of the popular stereotypes.

This is why you can't simply fall back on the standard anti-creeper heuristics. They efficiently filter out large numbers of problem men, it's true, and that makes them extremely useful as a first stage of defense. But they do fail from time to time -heuristics do that, but no one has found anything better- and so the people who get through them need to be examined more carefully as individuals: in other words, you need a Stage 2.
>>
>>17109131
I don't agree with the "ending your life" part, but yeah this >>17109140

You completely ignore that people can and should be interested in putting both parties "first" at the same time. You should both be interested in stepping up for each other. Your him vs. me argument is extremely childish.
>>
>>17109214
>There is no universal rubric for "how someone who would be a rapist acts".
that's true, but this is a blueprint for an abusive relationship.
Rapists include people who just can't get anything otherwise, and people who aren't in relationships
he's much more unintentional than that sort
>>
File: 68247307[1].jpg (157 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
68247307[1].jpg
157 KB, 500x433
>>17109166
>>
>>17109234
funny, since you stormfags like to say women are scum
it's like you're both sides of the same coin
>>
>>17109158
That's what they pejoratively call them's all I'm saying.

>>17109154
>I have met real people who don't understand why people are scared of rape. I have met real rape victims who quickly recovered mentally from their rape, and didn't understand why other people can't so the same.
Those people are a danger though to other people who are deeply scarred (emotionally, mentally and phisically) by rape, because as long as men generalize women, it takes one woman saying "My rape wasn't a big deal" for a bunch of men to say "See? Rape isn't a big deal! You should totally stop whining and get over it already!" to their abused partners. People already have a hard time making a distinction between reality and fiction, when it's another real person saying yo rape's no big deal it paves the way for rapists to feel justified in their abuse and inflict more suffering on their victims. That's the excuse child abusers use to justify their actions, "some children get over their trauma, etc so I am totally justified to rape a child it's no big deal"
>>
>>17109243
You're mentally ill and it's time for you to face it, you cowardly piece of shit
>>
File: 165-angry_cat_.jpg (153 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
165-angry_cat_.jpg
153 KB, 500x433
>>17109243
>>
>>17109141
>in order to communicate the importance of mutual pleasure and mutual safety during sex.

Well said!

I want a partner who is compassionate and reasonably altruistic. I want that because that's what I am, and I have been used for this qualities.

Both partners should be considering what they can do to make the experience best for both of them.

>>17109122
>>17109096
>Hush, rational people are talking

I'd hardly say that r9k is an accurate view of all men. The other anon is criticizing board culture, not men on a whole.

>>17109166
If I'm recalling correctly, I remember the origin of shit tests to be when girls get mad about it, in the context of girls wanting you to read their mind.
I'm not surprised that r9k has bastardized it with this new definition.

I think it's kind of humorous because a lot of r9k applauds about logic and avoiding emotional thinking (iirc, it's been a couple years since I've been in there).
I've had these conversations with men before, where they think that it's not fair because I'm making assumptions and it's not a good view of his true self.

But it's actually a very logical process.
>>
>>17109258
>>17109253
why is it that stormfags can't form coherent sentences and only reply in memes?
you can just feel the seething through the screen, all the rejections over the years eating away
>>
>>17109269
I feel like you don't know what stormfags are
>>
File: 164-angry_cat_.jpg (152 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
164-angry_cat_.jpg
152 KB, 500x433
>>17109269
>>
>>17109262
I will make sure that my partner experiences the best of me after he's made me experience the best of him first. First I cum then he cums. It takes a lot of time and work to make me cum and I don't want to be left unsatisfied because he has already cum and he's tired/sleepy/whatever. This is non-negotiable.
>>
>>17109288
>it's a girl that takes forever to cum episode

Christ, I'd rather be single
>>
File: sdfsdfsd.jpg (153 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsd.jpg
153 KB, 500x433
>>17109269
>>
>>17109262
>I've had these conversations with men before, where they think that it's not fair because I'm making assumptions and it's not a good view of his true self.
I'm not sure I understand. You're saying that prejudice is good?
>>
>>17109221
I don't care. I don't want a man who doesn't put me first.
>>
>>17109207
Please excuse the lazy thought of what he would say. I was paraphrasing what a guy actually said to me, and it's not necessarily what I believe.

I fully recognize that I am paranoid and an over thinker. My techniques are wildly impractical for the typical girl. I wouldn't ask that everyone needs to take the precautions I do.

I do it because it helps me sleep better at night. It's satisfying to know that the guy who tried to stalk me didn't get very far because I didn't give him anything to work with. It helps me feel like I have some control over my life.

I bring these things up as advice, not for the typical girl, but for the paranoid one. OP wants to know what to do to prevent a bad situation. She wants something that she can actively do and see the results of. I can give her that.
>>
File: angry cat.jpg (155 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
angry cat.jpg
155 KB, 500x433
>>17109288

Can you keep making general observations? I'm having fun making these.
>>
>>17108801
Don't play games when you don't want to do something. With my girlfriend there's her "no common...stop..." playful and then when something bothers her there's a very distinct "Stop!" And that's when I lay off.

For whatever reason that goes over some people's heads.
>>
>>17109207
>The problem is that often times your expectations about what "should" happen are capricious

They would be if they were specific expectations. She just gave them as general examples. Don't be such an autist.
>>
>>17109195
>I want my partner to put my pleasure before theirs.
You don't describe a partner. You describe a slave.
>I have a preference for...
nobody asked
>>
>>17109307
I'm not making any general observations, that's another femanon. I'm just communicating what I want and what I don't.
>>
>>17109297
Because you're lazy and inconsiderate and were raised to believe that's normal. You're just a bitch in reality
>>
>>17109296
I'll be happy to give you an example in a handful of minutes or so. I'm just starting work but I'll be able to post again at a certain point. Hopefully the thread is still up.
>>
>>17109315

awwwww snap. Thought that last one was her. Oh well.
>>
>>17109314
>>17109320
Why are you so upset though? If that's not your idea of a partner that's ok, I'm not going to stalk you and attempt to force you into a relationship. You go yiur way and I go mine. I am not going to change my preferences to fit other people's though, either I find someone whose preferences match mine or I just live my life without a bf. Dunno why that makes you frothing mad.
>>
>>17109341
I'm not mad I'm just insulting you while remaining entirely calm 2bh
>>
>>17109344
You don't give that impression.
>>
>>17109326
I would like you to explain yourself without examples. You should be able to do this. You describe using logic to make assumptions about men that they call unfair. Is that correct?
>>
>>17109346

I believe I do. You're a basic bitch, and I say that without any vitriol or elevated heart beats
>>
File: angry cat1.jpg (151 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
angry cat1.jpg
151 KB, 500x433
>>17109269
>>
>>17109353
You really don't, but whatever you say, anon. I still want a partner who puts my pleasure before his.
>>
>>17109359
That's inherently wrong and selfish. It's not even a 'preference' thing. Also I'm still not mad. I'm more dumbfounded than anything, but even still I have a very relaxed demeanour and actually look fairly bored in the mirror
>>
>>17109341
I am slouching forward with my head resting on my palm. I am bored out of my mind. People don't need to be mad to type on a keyboard. If we only had different relationship preferences then there would be no problem. The real issue is that you're clearly not emotionally mature for relationships. I advise you stay away from relationships. No need to hurt innocent people.
>>
I don't think what happened with that OP and his gf was rape. I think it was coercive, selfish and manipulative sex. Definitely within the realm of rape, but because there was no clear consent or lack there of communicated, it seems more like the OP was just coercing his gf into giving him what he wanted.

It is so, so important to be communicative with you partner about what you do and don't want. Even if that means saying something that could possibly hurt feelings.

Always tell them when you want to do something. Always tell them when you don't. If you think to yourself that you might be doing something sexually just to keep them happy although it makes you feel bad then DON'T DO IT and explain why.

You will run the risk of bad reactions with all men you date. Men don't take rejection easily and that's why women find it hard to say no. It's just something that you have to deal with though, unfortunately.

This should all be common sense for both sexes, but sadly, it is generally something that is learned through experience rather than dialogue or education.
>>
>>17109365
As I've explained I will return the favor after he's pleasured me first, for the reasons I explained in >>17109288. If someone finds that unacceptable, they're free to pursue someone else, but if they want to be my bf those are my conditions, at least a few of them. Nothing inherently wrong in making sure I get my pleasure too, and it's no more selfish than him getting his. Keep shitposting, I will not change my mind because I know it would be to my own loss.
>>
>>17109383
>You will run the risk of bad reactions with all men you date. Men don't take rejection easily
Understatement of the century. A lot of men are downright dangerous. The nice gentleman guy you thought would take it in stride? He'll blow up on you, spout redpill shit about all women being whores and possibly stalk/harm you because /r9k/theredpill told him he's justified to do so.
>>
>>17109410
Man hater you seriously have mental issues
>>
>>17109411
Lurk more.
>>
>>17109410
Exactly. I have had so many negative experiences with men when I have rejected them. It is terrible.
>>
>>17109388

Is the voice of reason really shitposting? You need to drop the princess complex and learn to be a better partner, and a better person in general. You're manipulative and destructive and should seek therapy
>>
>>17109383
I think coercive sex is pretty much the definition of rape. However I don't think we can say for sure that coercion happened in that scenario. Neither that OP nor his girlfriend made any reference to the presence of threats or being threatened. Hence we cannot jump on the rape accusation. That thread was a complete mess.
>>
>>17109417
How am I being manipulative if I tell this shit upfront? I know informed consent is important that's why I want to inform my partner of my wants and don'ts before getting to the sex itself, at least those I already have a clear idea about. If he accepts, it's of his own free will.
>>
>>17109424
I started the rape accusations in that thread. I have no regrets
>>
>>17109426
Will you be my gf?
>>
>>17109431
Sorry I made it my standard not to date people from 4chan.
>>
>>17109436
That was a test
>>
>>17109443
I hope I didn't pass. Anons are creepy.
>>
>>17109388
>Nothing inherently wrong in making sure I get my pleasure too, and it's no more selfish than him getting his.
You describe a situation where your pleasure is guaranteed but his pleasure is not guaranteed. You describe selfishness. You know what, let's stop dancing around the issue. You don't want to be called selfish? Just stop saying "my pleasure comes first" and say "I want mutual pleasure". That's it. Say that and we're done here. Stop denying that "My pleasure is more important than your pleasure" is not selfish. There is no future in those words. It just happens. You said something silly without really thinking about it, you just have to get over it. It's your pride resulting in these endless shitposts, it's your pride that is dragging up this debacle until you feel like you've won. Just put down your pride. Change your stance to "mutual pleasure is good, I want mutual pleasure with my partner". Then we can say "ok yup that's not selfish" and we can all become buddies.
>>
>>17109427

We noticed. It's why so many of us agree you're insane.
>>
>>17109458
You're an anon so that makes you a creep too.
>>
>>17109469
>You describe a situation where your pleasure is guaranteed but his pleasure is not guaranteed
How? I did say that I would return the favor after, so his pleasure is guaranteed too. I do not want him to be the only one who gets pleasure out of the whole deal as it too often happens. Reaching orgasm is very difficult for me, I find it unfair he would get to enjoy sex easily while it'd just be a chore for me. So many men agree to the mutual pleasure idea only to flake when their gf hasn't had an orgasm yet so they don't bother to give her one no matter what it takes and some even say it's her fault for not being like them. A guy even got offended at me for not bothering to fake an orgasm after he had come and I didn't, and when I told him I was going to use my vibrator to take care of myself he acted like I just insulted his mother. I don't trust men to be sincere when they talk about mutual pleasure.
>>
>>17109486
Technically I'm a femanon, not an anon.
>>
>>17108947
It's more like pain accompanied by the intense feeling of having all control ripped away from you. That's a traumatizing thing, realizing you've been made totally powerless. If you're particularly inclined to think about it, that leads to the realization that he could kill you at any moment, and there probably isn't shit you can do about it.

Rape isn't about sex, or a little bit of pain. It's about power, and having your power over your own body forcibly taken from you is fucking terrible. If you can't understand that, you're probably retarded and should go exercise your bodily autonomy with a razor blade and a bottle of Tylenol PM, or whatever's hot in the streets. I don't know what suicidal kids are into.
>>
>>17109532
You passed bb
>>
>>17109480
Oh no, I'm not her, I'm a guy. I don't even actually think it was rape, I just thought it'd be hilarious to freak him out. Which it was
>>
>>17108801
Easy dont date niggers or any guy that treats you like shit.
>>
>>17109628
Oh, got it. Carry on, that's the spirit.
>>
>>17109571
>realization that he could kill you at any moment, and there probably isn't shit you can do about it.

So....rape helps you become aware of reality?

Because it's true that lots of the people around you could kill you at any moment, and you couldn't do shit about it.

Sounds like an epiphany to me. With a creampie at the end.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.