[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice from any medical nerds in here. Anyway, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462328508332.jpg (11 KB, 267x275) Image search: [Google]
1462328508332.jpg
11 KB, 267x275
I need some advice from any medical nerds in here. Anyway, I've been dating this girl for some time and the other night we had sex. I took off her clothes and found some strange bumps all around her legs buttocks and arms. Now, the bumps didn't really bother me at all, but I think theres a chance it's Keratosis pilaris. This is really unfortunate because it turns out that its inheritable and if I marry this chick theres a 1 in 2 chance that our children will get it. I know its painless and harmless, but I might break it off with this chick because of this reason. The worst part is that its all over her skin so the chances of it being folliculitis is slim I think.
>>
>>17108749
seems rational to me.
>>
>>17108749
Ya that's might be a dealbreaker.
>>
Coconut oil is pretty effective in curing/fading most of it. I don't think it's a big issue.
>>
>>17108749
>theres a chance it's Keratosis pilaris
>chance
>harmless bumps
I mean its a better disease to inherit than most other diseases

you're not going to find some perfectly gifted genetic person.
>>
Well, the chance that one has this is pretty big. Around half of the population has it to some degree...
Breaking it off with her over this is pretty vain.
It can be kept down a bit with peeling and moisturizer. And it often gets outgrown. It's not the end of the world...
>>
>>17108749
Yes, definitely Keratosis pilaris.

> I might break it off with this chick because of this reason.
No might about it. Break it off now. Post her nudes on /b/ and make a Facebook page with her pics and the title "Diseased Whore". That way, all other guys will know to stay away.
>>
>>17108749
Def looks like keratosis pilaris. Def breakup with her. You shouldn't be breeding anyway.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.