[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. Everything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
This will take more than 2000 signs, i will just post the rest as commets;
Extremely long story ahead, beware.

I´m a 17 year old student, who thinks he´s the last piece of trash. It´s just that most of my life until now was shit and that i really need some advice.
When i was around 12, I was extremely extroverted-agressive and my parents send me to a psychotherapist... I don´t want to blame him for anything, but after my therapy, my whole personality changed, which, of course, was the target....
Now, my whole personality is weird and noone really knows what I think.... When I am alone or with my family, I am introverted and depressed, but when I´m with my friends, I am extroverted and extremely hyperactive, which causes everyone to think I am weird - what I am.
I am overweight, look bad, and can´t even talk to anyone I don´t know, unless they start the conversation. And even if someone says my name, i sometimes don´t react to it because I am too shy.
Well, so here am I now, a fat, ugly, 17-year old student who wastes his whole life on non-productive things like watching anime and playing video games...
>>
So, yeah.... My family thinks I am depressed (what I am), everyone else thinks I am a weird guy who probably has some kind of mental disability.... That are great starting conditions for what happened recently....

Since I am also a 17-year-old guy, I of course am interested in girls, which kinda sucks when people think about you like this and you also look like shit... But yeah....
Basically, I am totally in that one cute girl (I will call her A), who noone knows about except for my best friend who isn´t even on my school...
Recently, another girl (I will call her B), started talking with some of my friends and me... Most of it isn´t really important, but one day, I found out that she was the best friend of the girl i liked... And even better, she told me "A" liked one of my anime shirts, which made me extremely happy, but I couldn´t show it, because my shyness dominates my happyness....
Since then, eveything went worse daily.... My self-confidence sank further and further as i always told myself; "she doesn´t talk to me because she doesn´t want to be seen with such a fat piece of shit like me"
>>
Well, it happened again with my school bag and another shirt, I even saw her on an anime convention, but I just couldn´t talk to her.... I sweared to myself that I would as soon as she starts talking to me....
Soon, "B" random started talking with me about "A" when we met each other, she always instantly changed the topic to "A", no matter what I wanted to talk about... I thought, maybe, just maybe, "A" liked me....

But then I thought again... "Why the hell would she? I told my best friend EVERYTHING about her, maybe he knows her from somewhere? Maybe he wants to troll me, it must be all his fault"
Yeah... I suspected my friend of trolling me with such an intense thing..... I still feel bad for doing so...

But my life went on. I still was friends with him, still talked to "B", still loved "A". Everything continued like before, sometimes, "B" talked about "A" again. I was still feeling like a piece of trash... I am fat and I am ugly, and I know that, these 2 things are facts and noone can deny them.

But today, something really weird happened, and I still don´t know if it really happened or if it was just a hallucination caused by my depression and tiredness...
Before school started, I saw "A" and "B" in the middle of the hallway, waiting for someone.... Well, "A" is often in the hallway, standing there with her friends, and I just walked past them like usually.... But something was different... "B" said; "Hey, X, come over here".... I was happy, shocked, confused, but also sad...
But why sad? Well..... "Why should she mean me?! I am not the only guy at this school with my name, there actually is a quite attractive guy with the same name, who also likes anime... maybe "A" meant him all the time and "B" just missunderstood it and talked to me about it?!".... So I just walked by like nothing happened and ignored both of them
>>
"But maybe - just maybe, she actually meant me" I thought in class.... "I´ll just behave like always in the recess, maybe "B" will talk about it with me, thinking I just couldn´t hear... And even if not, maybe "A" or "B" will talk to me after school, who knows"
It didn´t happen.... We wrote a test and had recess after everyone else, and after school, I just was too shy and literally ran to the train station, hoping noone talks to me....

After being pissed off and depressed for around 8 hours now, I came here...
I need help, help from real people, not "professionals", who fuck up my personality even more.

So here, now my questions;

Is there a way for me to fix my personality again?
How can I gain more self-confidence?
Did I completely fuck up the situation or is there a chance for me to make up for what i did today?
If so, any tips what to do? How to behave?
>>
What do you mean personality? It hasn't even finished developing yet. How did it change? How can you have fucked everything up when your life hasn't even started?

>who noone knows about except for my best friend who isn´t even on my school...

Sounds like normal high school problems dued.

Not sure what else to say, but if you stop comparing yourself to other people you will be happier. Don't forget this.
>>
rofl

this is sad bc usually a troll would never write so much that says so little

your personality will change over time if the influences/context of your life changes obviously

have you never read /adv/ before? there's no magic way to gain self-confidence.

you completely fucked up the situation. i'm sure there is a way to make up for it. its not as if you told them to fuck off. and both of these girls have to have some idea of what a fuck up you are and they've decided to look past it.

what do you do? you need to actually communicate with a person if you want to talk with them. which you do. honestly don't even set the bar so high as behaving a certain way or saying certain things. you are clearly way too socially retarded to handle doing anything on a script.

you just need to find your balls. and actually make even half a limp dick effort in pursuit of something you want to have happen

your problem isn't even confidence its that you are terrified of life, you are way past fear of failure and into crippling anxiety territory along with bizarre paranoia if you actually think the things you wrote here naturally.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.