[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 32 too old for the military? I know I'm cutting in damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Is 32 too old for the military? I know I'm cutting in damn close in most of them. Don't even think I could join navy or marines last I checked. I'm just in a seriously fucked up position in my life and I need some direction and a way to get my foot in the door so to say. Thinking of trying to make a career out of it in some way plus I just want to escape from my current life. I basically fucked away my youth and have nothing to show for it now. I need something I can jump into and get my shit together without having to worry about finances.

What do you guys think about this? Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
you had your chance
>>
Reserve or terrortorial let in old cunts like you so go to a recruiting station
>>
http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/join-the-military-basic-eligibility.html
>>
File: america.jpg (70 KB, 736x502) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
70 KB, 736x502
>>17108742
US Army - 35
US Navy - 34
US Marines - 28
US Air Force - 39

ISIS ground fighter - Doesn't matter. We're coming for you, Achmed. Look up.

Since this took all of 5 seconds in Google, you're probably too dumb for the Air Force. I'd suggest Army, unless you're a tremendous faggot, in which case, Navy.
>>
>>17108798
solid link except >>17108803 's #s are all way different

still begs the question is it a good idea or will someone his age be way out of place and have a tough time with the physical recovery aspects
>>
>>17108803

So they just let you enter Air Force and let you pilot jets etc?

Dont you need like an actual education for such roles, stuff like that?
>>
>>17108829
Yes you have to be an officer which requires college education
>>
>>17108837

So what type of role does an unneducated person get if you enter the air force? Cleaning the planes?
>>
File: pilots_ejecting.jpg (45 KB, 615x492) Image search: [Google]
pilots_ejecting.jpg
45 KB, 615x492
>>17108829
Pretty much. Within a few days you too can be flying a F-22 raptor or whatever plane you like. The Air Force feels that's important to build confidence through experience. That's why there's an ejection seat.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.