[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flirting with women in their 20-30's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462284187309.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462284187309.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
Anybody here who has done this? Older women are Just hawt. I need to wet my Diamond beak uknowwhatamsaying
>>
Since when are women in their 20's "older women"?
>>
>>17108697
When you're 15
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>17108687
THEY GOT DEM BIGGG OLLLLL TITTIESSSS!!!!!!
>>
>>17108687
I'm a happily married old cunt (30s), so not sure how much this will help, but some semblance of maturity/control will help. i.e., if you're a sloppy drunk, directionless, not decently groomed, or lose your temper over stupid small shit, then all your boyish good lucks and charms won't do any good.

When flirting, just make her feel young. "Holy shit, you're a [whatever impressive title/job she has]?" or "What school do you go to? ... OH- sorry, you just look a lot younger" (only use that if this is true).

Avoid statements such as "No, I don't remember Pearl Jam. I wasn't even born back then." or "You didn't have e-mail growing up???"
>>
>>17108687
>>17108796
29 year old single guy, reporting in with the other old fags.
>but some semblance of maturity/control will help. i.e., if you're a sloppy drunk, directionless, not decently groomed, or lose your temper over stupid small shit, then all your boyish good lucks and charms won't do any good.
This advice is good OP, you should listen to it.

In general, you want to act older than the woman you're trying to get. Women have a preference for "older" men, and they base that preference on their own perspective. So a 17 year old teenage idiot would look at a 22 year old as an "older man" even if that 22 year old didn't even have his shit together.

So you're already fighting that age preference, which means you need to act older than your age with confidence to attract older women. The best way to do this is to be interesting without being pretentious. All you have to be to be interesting is have a passion for something you can use to make conversation for 30 minutes to an hour.

Also, like the other old fag said:
>Avoid statements such as "No, I don't remember Pearl Jam. I wasn't even born back then." or "You didn't have e-mail growing up???"
Avoid conversation that directly contrasts your age to hers because it will remind her she's robbing the cradle, queue "older man preference," boom her vagina is nice and dry.

Instead of the above statement about Pearl Jam, try something like:
>I don't know much of Pearl Jam's music, but I hear they've got talent. I want to hear more of it.
Then you can take her back to your place and make her play you some Pearl Jam while she sucks your cock.
>>
>>17108697
Sorry meat98. It was a typo. I am a 21 year old guy.
>>
>>17108827
Good thing i have passions that even older women could find interesting.
I like art, and Just a taste of the music i like
(radical face-"welcome home, son"
(radical face- "sisters"
Sivert hoyem -" blown away" and "sleepwalking man" Is the type of music i like. I also like vintage VW beetle's/ vintage Cars in general.
I seldon drink, penis is of usable size.
Life is good anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.