[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I want the femanon to tell me what was the sweetest way to ask a girl out, it could be something sweet someone has done to you, or a sweet thing you wish could happen to you.

And Anons to tell me what was the best line they ever used.
>>
This may be slightly different bc well, as a femanon I asked out another grill and it wasn't anything that special. Since I feel I'm the more dominant I had to make the move. Just make sure u don't ask her out on text bc that's just bs. Also it depends on the girl. If she's shy don't do anything too dramatic, but if she is very open u might want to take it up a notch. Since I'm the more shy one, I sorta held her hand, Bc that was somewhat normal for us to do and just sorta broke it to her. Whatever u do, I wish u luck m8.
>>
>>17108624
im not a femanon but i learned again and again that being sweet doesnt work anymore in 2016
>>
>>17108646
Ya, what's up with the "asshole" type?
>>
Well, i started to date my bf like this:

>exchanged numbers
>texted a few days
>i had a really boring work dinner
>texted with him during said dinner
>jokingly told him to come and rescue me from this hell
>mfw he actually came
>we just walked around in the dark till it was 5 in the morning
>also made out ofc

This is still one of my favorite dates we ever had.
>>
>>17108643
Lesbian advice is always the worst 2bh no offence
>>
>>17108664
Yea that'll never work out .
>>
>>17108711
Why not?
>>
>>17108624
Figure her out a little bit, and then when you ask her out suggest something that she would like. Try to find interests that you have in common and go do something together. When actually asking her out, don't go overboard; just be honest and tell her that you like her and would like to get to know her better. If she's interested in you too, she'll accept.

Good luck, OP.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.