[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching boyfriend have sex with another girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1451039458593.jpg (184 KB, 969x720) Image search: [Google]
1451039458593.jpg
184 KB, 969x720
My boyfriend sleeps around with other girls. My boyfriend suggested we have an open relationship. I didn't want that but I told him he could sleep with other girls if he felt like it as long as he only loved me and didn't tell me about the girls he sleeps with. He said okay.

I haven't slept with anyone else besides him. My boyfriend is at least considerate enough to try and be discreet about his women but I can't help feel mixed about it. The truth is I'm really jealous about it but at the same time I'm really turned on by the thought of him sleeping with other girls. Every time he's not home and I know he's at some girl's house tearing into her, I get so turned on I end up masturbating to the thought for hours. I feel really sad at the same time though. I don't know why I'm like this.

My boyfriend has noticed I get weird whenever he says he's going out somewhere. That's because I know he's going to have sex with someone. I decided to be honest with him and told him about my mixed feelings on the matter. He said he would stop if I didn't like it but I couldn't bring myself to tell him to because that other half of me loves it.

He suggested I come along and watch it firsthand and that should help me decide once and for all if I want it to continue. That sounds really embarrassing...but extremely exciting. I don't know if I want to watch him have sex with another girl right in front of me, I can feel my heart sinking already. I'm extremely turned on though.

Should I go watch him have sex with that girl? I feel like I'll regret it once I actually see it with my own eyes but my curiosity and perverted side wants to see it so bad.
>>
you deserve death
>>
I know this feel.... I developed a similar fetish after I found out my bf cheated on me.

It is painful, so you need to decide if the kink turns you on enough to override the feelings of betrayal, shame, and pain that you'll feel. It's not for everyone.
>>
>cuckolding
>>
I'd say do it. This relationship is doomed anyways, atleast get some sexual excitement out of it while you still can.
>>
If that is the life you want for yourself then who is anyone else to judge? I'm slightly wary of relationships built and weighted too heavily towards a fetish or sexualised ideal because they don't seem very well grounded in the rest of life which isn't sex. I've got quite a few friends who are into unconventional relationship setups and sexual practices and basically I'm confused how they manage to find time to do all the other shit that life can contain and usually it turns out that most of their life is based around fucking and drama.
>>
>being a literal cuck
What is wrong with you, OP? Can't you get your jollies off the normal way like everyone else?
>>
>>17108403

Nice you must be a Bernie supporter
>>
Uhh OP is a cuck
>>
>>17108429
I don't know if it does. I've been conflicted for awhile now..but I guess if I was that jealous I would have stopped him. I've never felt mad at him, just jealousy and shame..but I've never really explicitly wanted it to stop. It feels good to be cheated on, I don't know why. I've never felt like this before so I'm not entirely sure what I want.

>>17108482
This is new for me so I don't know. I never thought watching my boyfriend sleep with other girls would turn me on. When it's actually happening though, my body is more aroused than I've ever been normally though. I feel like a pervert but that's how it is.
>>
>>17108503
You're a cuckquean that hasn't accepted her cuckness yet. Just embrace that you enjoy being demeaned and cheated on and you'll cum harder than you ever did before.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1096x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1096x357
I believe you lack self esteem. It is not wrong for him to sleep around with other girls and I believe it is the right thing to do to break up with him. A little bit of justice needs to be served after all.

You don't need this OP. Get out of it, please. If he truly loved you he wouldn't do it in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x354
>>17108515
I meant it IS wrong for him to do that*
>>
File: 1444220318403.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1444220318403.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>17108403
C U C K
U
C
K C U C

>I told him he could sleep with other girls if he felt like it as long as he only loved me
>as long as he only loved me
>loved me

kek watch it and you deserve to regret it you degenerate cuck. He clearly doesn't love you if he suggested it in the first place.

oh i am laffin
>>
This is a woman's primal instinct kicking in. She gets wet from the idea that her bf is actually wanted by other females (alpha trait). This is exactly the reason why you should never stop flirting with other girls as a guy, even if you have a gf. Now of course there is a line between just flirting with other girls and cheating, but a gf will notice it very well that her bf isn't some unwanted beta cuck, which keeps her attracted.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x190
>>17108537
It is wrong to do this. OP do not listen to this.
>>
File: 1391888578382.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1391888578382.gif
14 KB, 633x758
Damn, didn't know female cucks exist.
>>
Hey OP,

Would you ever consider a 3-some?

Not sure how comfortable you are with your sexuality, but come on.

If you want to watch him fuck other girls you must be at least a bit ok with girls.

It will probably strengthen your relationship and make him more comfortable as well.
>>
It's not worth the stress you are obviously going through.
1) open relationships never work because one partner or the other one starts developing other feelings.
2) if it's bothering you even a little bit, than you aren't in a healthy relationship and to repair that, take your bfs offer and tell him you don't want him sleeping with other girls anymore. He will stop because he loves you and that'll make you feel better and nothing will be ruined

You have three options:
1) have the open relationship continue:
- good: your bf sleeping with other people gives him pleasure
- bad: you aren't comfortable with it and it may ruin your overall relationship. Your bf isn't paying his full attention to you.
2) end the open relationship:
- good: you resolve your complications with the idea of him sleeping with others. He pays his full attention to you and still loves you
- bad: there really is no bad
3) end your relationship overall:
-good: your bf can still sleep with others. You will not be stressed out over this whole thing.
-bad: you will go through a breakup
>>
He doesn't sound like your boyfriend anymore if all he does is fuck other women lmao
>>
I'd say give it a go, OP.

You might learn something about yourself and discover a new fetish.
>>
>>17108785
Nigga you cuck as hell
>>
>>17108548
I dunno, there's a fine line between "harmless" flirting and leading someone on. I think the distinction that needs to be made is "flirtation" that is simply being confident in yourself, and charming and friendly to other people, as opposed to the "wrong" side of it, which could be actively checking other people out, or interacting with them in a sexually or romantically suggestive way.

It can be very messy, because that line is no definite territory. Everyone's definition of flirting is somewhat different, and different people will interpret your behaviour differently, as well. I feel like what >>17108537 this anon was saying is actually not heinous at all. It sounds to me like the advice there is to not entirely shut yourself off to other people, or to become obsessively devoted to your partner. Devotion is one thing, but you're still an individual with natural instincts and urges. It's okay to feel those urges, it's okay even to express them in subtle, refined ways. It's just not okay to act on those urges when in an agreed upon exclusive relationship.
>>
>>17108403
>>17108795

And with that digression in mind: OP, if you feel even a little bit uncomfortable with the situation, you probably won't warm up to it, regardless of your other instincts or sexual curiosity. You could explore this avenue, but I seriously doubt that at this point, if you changed your mind and asked your boyfriend to stop, that it would heal the damage that has already been done. You say you weren't comfortable with it to begin with, but that you gave in. That sounds to me like you were afraid to lose him if you said no, and so you went along with it. Whatever you decide, figure out where you stand, and stick to those standards. If you want an exclusive relationship, despite possible sexual turn-ons of an open relationship, then go out and get that, and even though it'll hurt like hell, forget about this guy. Both parties have to want that open relationship and be 100% okay with it for it to work out without later resentment and interpersonal issues.
>>
Wer to find girl like op
>>
File: state-flag-colorado.jpg (89 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
state-flag-colorado.jpg
89 KB, 600x399
>>17108450
I approve this advice. The majority of "kink" relationships revolve around the kink and drama. It's sad because it doesn't have to be this way.

I know these things because I am kinky without wanting all of the drama. I try to be open and honest with my monogamous partners about the kinkiness, try to work it into relationships, etc. but the truth is that the vast majority of people out there do not really want the type of stuff OP is discussing or that is truly kinky. Most people do not truly want gangbangs, cuckolding, etc.

So the majority of "kinky" people go through life torn between wanting an honest, genuine relationship with love and trust.... and needing that same person who loves and trusts them to suddenly enjoy pegging, orgies, and bisexual adventures. it's a tall order, so most kinksters end up a confused mess.

Hence >>17108403 OP's dilemma. OP, I encourage you to think truthfully about what's important to you at this stage in your life. Yes, Yes, I know you love your current man, but let's consider this:
>My boyfriend sleeps around with other girls. My boyfriend suggested we have an open relationship.
Unless your boyfriend is a special snowflake like me, this is a great sign that you two aren't going to be together in the future. Not trying to shade you, but I am trying to speak to you from experience.

SO! If you TRULY want a husband/family... he's probably not for you. IF you want to explore a sexual side of your kinky self while you're young (I assume?) and have time to ditch the kinky guy for Mr. Right (who can be coached to be kinky) after you're done exploring... then by all means continue.

But don't fall into the trap of lying to yourself. Time is important. Be honest with yourself.

This kief hit is for you girl, good luck.
>>
>>17108403
>I hate it but I love it
Women are great at multitasking.

desu just do it, you're probably going to end up doing it sooner or later.

>>17108482
Women lose nothing on being cucks though, so it's not that bad for them.
>>
>>17108888
>Women lose nothing on being cucks though, so it's not that bad for them.
What's that supposed to mean? If the girl is a human instead of a gold digger, she's going to want a partner yeah? Well how is her man going to be a good partner if he's knocking up other women or they're gold digging on him?

Women have a fuck ton to lose when men stray. There's a reason women treat each other like competition for men and go bat shit crazy. Cucking = increased chance the guy will "accidentally" get another girl pregnant or find a girl he likes better.

Plus, even if he doesn't get a girl pregnant and doesn't find another girl... the behavior is going to continue as long as they're together. Once a guy has that pussy on the side, he's not giving it up any time soon; it's too sweet, I know. So all of that time OP's man spends fucking other women and dealing with them is less time he has for OP let alone if they have kids.

So no, women have a LOT to lose from cucking just like men.
>>
Embrace the cuck OP.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.