[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop obsessing over someone who doesn't give a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How do I stop obsessing over someone who doesn't give a fuck about me
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1096x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1096x357
Focus on other things. Eventually you will forget.
>>
>>17108327
this. it will take work but you can do it.
>>
broke down and messaged him. GG
>>
>>17108453

Just stop. But I guess you're the masochistic type. We always love the ones that hurt us the most for some fucked up reason.
>>
>>17108458
EXACTLY

this guy has called me the disappointment in his inbox.
and it hurt so bad
but I wanted more.
>>
>>17108461
There's not much I can say to convince you otherwise. Eventually the shame will become to much and you will move on, or he tries to to get a restraining order against you.
>>
>>17108461
You can pay people for this.
>>
>>17108314
Find someone attractive who does care about you and snug n fug. Don't be afraid to share affections for other people! The best way to get over this is to see briliance in someone new.
>>
OP, just let him go. My ex dumped me for asking if we had a future together 3 months ago. I was beyond obsessed for the first two months. Now.. now the pain is lifting, and I feel lighter. I miss and love him still, but I know nothing will come from contacting him (considering he left me to die in a hospital bed anyway baka)
>>
>>17108314
you replace that someone with someone else, or an activity, or work

you make it really hard to contact them, so that in order to do so you'd have to jump through hoops that will hopefully trigger a reminder of why you shouldn't do that

>>17108453
seems like you are just weak and pathetic, i'm sure that'll change their opinion of you....
>>
6 years after she broke up with me, I would give everyrthing I have away if she asked me to..
so good luck with that, I am fucked anyway
>>
>>17108314
Distance yourself, remove anything that reminds you of them. Find good distractions, hobbies, hanging out with friends, etc.
Get out more, meet new people.
In time it will pass.
>>
>>17108314
Just keep living, anon. I won't tell you it'll be over soon or that you'll be over it soon. Different people get over things in different ways. I can say it gets easier with time, but length of said time varies for certain people.
>>
>>17110035
>>17108314
Sometimes I really hate that I feel this way, but it's true. Everything and everyone is replaceable. The only value in someone is the value you give them, and keep that in mind.

Just because you love/d them more than anything else in the world doesn't mean that they're the only one you can feel that way about. If you're really fixing for that high again, make it. Don't keep battering your skull against a door that hasn't shown any signs of budging. It doesn't do you any good.
>>
>>17108314
smoke crack
>>
>>17108314
Go eat some ice cream and watch some anime for the next 20 minutes you will be fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.