[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you destroy a city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Just wondering...

If you had a mobile fighter suit, how would you destroy a whole city?

just wondering....
>>
Fuck off weeb
>>
Just start from the east end of the city. Once the east is burning red, you'll be able to defeat the rest.
>>
>>17107662
Downwards, by making buildings crash into each-other
>>
>>17107662
I'd make an n×n matrix representation of said city and destroy the city until it a resembled a reduced echelon form of my matrix. From then I would level buildings in the remaining "elements" of my matrix until they were at their most basic. At this point I would have a sort of identity matrix which would serve as a basis for said n×n space.
>>
>>17107662
My initial thought would be that dropping an asteroid would probably be easiest in the sense of not having to be as concerned about defensive measures and the limited destructive payload of a flying robot.

While looking up information about Gundam's space travel capability, it looks like in the story, "colony drops" were used, which is pretty similar: bombardment of a surface city by dropping the mass of a space colony on it. Travelling to the moon to cut out a good chunk of rock to drop might be a reasonable choice.

Otherwise, use the suit to obtain a less exotic weapon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.