[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice things to do for your BF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1453766537677.jpg (53 KB, 541x469) Image search: [Google]
1453766537677.jpg
53 KB, 541x469
everyone always talks about things guys can do to treat their women well (flowers, chocolates, candlelit baths, etc) but I haven't heard shit on things you can do for guys other than sex and video games.
Any ideas?
What would you guys like for your girlfriends to do for you?
>>
Act like his mother. He will subconsciously fall in love with you as long as he doesn't hate his mother. That's how you win us.
>>
Let him be himself. Don't get clingy when he wants to spend time with the boys, by constantly checking up on him when he does. Try to take interest in his hobbies. Also, road head. That's a surefire, as long as he's a good driver.
>>
>>17107455
He does hate his mother.
And I've practically taken over the role of being his mother anyways so that doesn't really work.
>>17107479
Any other specific things I can do?
He's big on history and guns.
I just want to have a list of things to do that I can surprise him with, but I'm not too creative.
>>
>>17107509
How long have you dated?
>>
>>17107525
Just short of two years, but it feels like a lot longer.
Definitely seems like the one so I really want to try to put in a lot of effort, and just sex (kinky or not) doesn't really feel like enough.
>>
>>17107537
Try to get into his interests. If he's into guns, hit a firing range every now and then. Ask him to teach you to shoot. Some guys are SUPER into chicks who can handle a firearm. Maybe try and turn him onto some of your likes and hobbies. Common ground is great. Maybe hiking or something like that.
>>
>>17107551
I was considering the shooting range, but I wanted to save that for a more special occasion.
But I guess if there isn't really anything simple and easy to do on the get-go to surprise him with a couple times a week, I'll just try to focus on more specific things akin to his taste less often.
>>
suck his dick
make him a sandwich
don't talk so much
>>
make dinner
foot massage
do laundry
chores?
be happy and don't bitch and moan

100% sure the best thing you can do for a man is give head.
>>
>>17107445
Get good at preparing meat.

All they want is a nice home, a good meal, beer, and a nicely packaged vagina. But just the cooking gets you quite far.
>>
>>17107612
Alright, thanks.
So when are you getting shipped off to Afghanistan? Or are you gonna kill yourself before then
>>
>>17107612
Hey Dave.
>>
>>17107654
insh'allah, kuffar. TAKBIR
>>
>>17107445
love me
>>
>>17107445
When I'm stressed it helps so much when she just helps a little extra. That goes a long way.

When things are fine, it's fun to just be spontaneous. That's kind of vague, but everything from day trips to just pulling me into her lap while she plays with my hair is nice.
>>
Buy him a nice watch or a tie.
Give him a sensual massage.
Share the chores if you live together.
>tfw no bf
>>
>>17107445
Random acts of affection, kisses and cuddles and the like. Not too often though, don't make it seem forced
>>
Do you want to do something nice for him that'd he enjoy? Blowjob. It's as simple as that. Unless of course doing something he'd enjoy isn't what you really meant.
>>
Buy him nice things for the hell of it; if he does the same thing for you, let him know you appreciate it by reciprocating. Cook for him or cook together. Cooking together is a fun bonding activity. If he likes physical contact, hold him every once in a while like he would hold you.
>>
>>17108835
>>17109977
>>17110539
all of these things seem pretty standard, I wouldn't think you'd even need to tell people to do this.
do girls like never do this kinda shit for their boyfriends or do all of you just have real shitty relationships??
>>
Suckered my current boyfriend into nearly 6 years so far, here's how you can too:
>see a t shirt he'd like? Pick it up for him!
>same goes for socks, boxers, etc. basically any item he will wear
>bring him food, homemade if you like cooking
>also growlers full of beer if he likes it - learn and remember his preferences!
>mad back scratchss
>share dank memes you find
And how!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.