[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
acid questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462337987499.png (566 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462337987499.png
566 KB, 1920x1080
Time to get banned for another drug related post.
I'm planning on taking acid and I have so many questions, mostly about how to ensure I have a good trip. Where should I be, should I be alone or with friends, etc.
TL;DR Taking acid, advice
>>
don't do drugs they are bad and will cause all sorts of problems. I knew a guy who did acid I think he did a 10 strip whatever that is and had permanent tracers in his vision.
>>
>>17107198
I did acid a couple times four years ago, no tracers to speak of. But this will affect you OP, be aware of that.

Go to erowid.
Have friends with you who know about drugs and stuff. The less people the better imo. It's hard to gauge people but try to screen them so you aren't tripping with a bunch of dicks. You're gonna be like a child in a way, unable to do any kind of math, so prepare for that. My advice is start googling "lsd trip advice" and "lsd trip safety advice".

imo this a drug you have to respect and understand to really appreciate.
>>
>>17107198
Have you done it yourself?
>>
>>17107207
Good to know thanks.
Movies and Games are okay right, i fucking love Dark Souls so I want to play it on acid.
>>
>>17107215
For me acid and mushrooms made almost everything more intense. This includes emotions you may feel like joy, anger, frustration, fear, love, paranoia (can be a big one). I don't know you so I don't know how you'll react. If this is your first time I recommend just taking it and just hanging out with your friends for the first few hours, which are the most intense. I'm gonna emphasize that it REALLY helps if they've done drugs like this before, because they'll know your general state of mind.

There's a lot of good safety advice out there on the internet so go look that kind of stuff up. Read some people's trip reports to get an idea of how people react. Also be prepared to get RC's cause that shit is everywhere, that's why I preferred mushrooms.
>>
>>17107228
thanks for the advice
>>
>>17107237
Good luck
>>
>>17107186
Erowid. Use it.
>>
>>17107186
Only do it when your in a good head space. If you're having a bad day or things are weighing heavily on your mind, save the acid for another time.
The room your going to trip in should be warm, comfortable and spend some time placing candles, lava lamp etc all around the room. I like to have an oil burner at hand, pleasant smells are pleasant.
Have enough music in a playlist for the duration.
Some ripe fruit such as pineapple, mango, oranges, blueberry's taste incredible when your tripping. Remember, your probably not going to eat for quite a while so having fruit at hand is a great idea. The same way music appreciation goes through the roof,so does your taste buds.
Don't trip with people you don't know or trust, it can be really stressful.
>>
>>17107186
don't do it if you've had mental health problem in the past
ask 1 trusted friend who's not on drugs at the time to trip sit you
make sure you're in a good place in life
don't take too much first time 50-150ug is probably a good amount.
avoid anything horror.
be well rested before you start evern after the trip wears off you're not going to be able to sleep.
test your acid to be safe(just a suggestion i didn't)
do it some time when you've got the next few days off.
>>
>>17107207
>>17107208

He probably hasn't, but I did. Acid once, shrooms thrice. I have those "tracers" and other similar stuff. It's called HPPD. Psychedelics use is necessary but not sufficient.
>>
File: hairway to steven bhs.jpg (103 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
hairway to steven bhs.jpg
103 KB, 1440x1080
I haven't done LSD in 25 years, but I still remember the experiences like yesterday. The first few hours are more of the 'physical' part of the drug where your body is buzzing and euphoric. Walls will look like they're breathing- everything in general will have a pulse-like effect. After this wears off a bit, you settle into a more contemplative mode. For me, there was the notion of accepting nothing at face value. I 'saw' a common energy among people, and felt a connection to others and the Earth in a way that is more or less indescribable. I've heard it said that tripping is basically the closest thing to knowing what it's like to be dead. It's not scary, but you will never look at life quite the same way you did before. And, like the other Anon said, don't take too much, this drug has to be respected. If any of this sounds too intimidating to you, don't do it at all.
>>
>>17107186
eat ice cream while peaking
trust me in this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.