[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guise, I've been using the dating app bumble, and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: desire.jpg (112 KB, 642x513) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
112 KB, 642x513
hey guise,

I've been using the dating app bumble, and I recently got a message from this smoking hot babe.

She sends me this message " What makes you different than the other 100 guys on this app?"

Normally I wouldn't think of replying, but she really looks good, and I want to peruse this.

What do you think would be a good answer for this?
>>
Haha Goddamn thats a good one cant wait for answers
>>
>>17107009

I have a YUGE dick
>>
"I have some fucking standards."

And then you block the bitch.
>>
>>17107009
>She sends me this message " What makes you different than the other 100 guys on this app?"
That's a good first line
>>
>>17107084
I know this sort of thing can be hard to understand, but OP wants to get with her.
>>
>>17107084

I do have standards and she is all of them except for her message.

Shes tall, thin, and successful.
>>
>>17107009
>girl
>sending the first message
Enjoy chatting with a bot.
>>
>>17107121
>I don't understand how Bumble works
If you don't know what you're talking about, it's best to keep quiet, sweetie
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.