[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 years ago >be friends with a girl >have e great time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: jaguar.jpg (272 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
jaguar.jpg
272 KB, 1600x900
>5 years ago
>be friends with a girl
>have e great time
>the she friendzones me
>I tell her I don't want to talk to her again then and delete her from all social media
>she tried to make contact with me yestarday

Why do women do this? What is she trying to do?
>>
it's been 5 years and you're still butthurt about this lmao grow up

she probably thought "oh i haven't spoken to anon in a long time i wonder what he's up to" and you're gonna be a pissy fag about it goddamn no wonder you got friendzoned
>>
Just ignore her. Just another woman playing stupid woman games.
>>
>>17106997
butthurt? All the contrary, I like her and I don't want to annoy her or annoy me with stupid situations again.
>>17107000
this is more like a real advice
>>
>>17106971
>Why do women do this?
Because their sense of self worth is based on male approval and desire.

>What is she trying to do?
She's likely feeling insecure or vulnerable, and is trying to reconnect with a beta orbiter from her past in hopes of feeling validated.

Ignore her, be aloof, proceed to watch her lose her mind, enjoy lulz.

You may even get to fuck her out of this. But hold your ground. Don't show emotion. Cold, surgical indifference is all she gets until after you've fucked her.

If she asks "are you mad at me?" Respond with "You don't matter enough to make me angry." I have yet to not fuck a girl within 24 hours of dropping that line on her.
>>
>tfw i have the opposite problem
>get friendzoned
>butthurt, but still like girl anyways
>still want to hang out, maybe some of her friends would be into me
>tfw ghosted
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 900x636
You only want to hear what you want to hear it seems
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.