[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex overrated? Your answers will determine if, given the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452932571946.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1452932571946.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
Is sex overrated?

Your answers will determine if, given the infinitesimal chance I get the opportunity, to allow myself to participate in it.
>>
>>17106703
Are you an idiot?
Go have sex and tell me it's overrated.
>>
That's something you have to answer for yourself.
>>
yeah kinda, if you are looking for sexual pleasure fapping is better

sex is good because you make a connection
>>
Yes. This is not to say that sex isn't awesome, but nothing can live up to the levels of hype that sex gets. Not even sex, as it turns out.
>>
I suppose, but mostly by the people who've never had it.
>>
>>17106718
this, in whole honesty
>>
>>17106746
That's what I thought.

I think I'd prefer to never have it, to keep the hype up for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17106703
Yea but so is eating and sleeping, you still need to do them though, and sex is just as important.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.