[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dont like eating gf out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 835x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 835x956
She feels gross if i dont, but whenever i do i dont like it. She doesnt taste all fishy or anything, idk pussy just tastes weird to me and i gag if i stick my tongue all over it, especially if its all sweaty. What should I say or do?
>>
>>17106576
Stop getting blow jobs forever, loser.
>>
How do i not gag then, i do wanna please her still
>>
There are little strips/mints you can dissolve on your tongue just before in different flavours, designed specifically for this sorta stuff. Look it up or go to a sex shop near you.
>>
Thank you :)
>>
Use chocolate or jolly ranchers...but if you gag on the taste of her pussy...1 her pussy is not clean or 2 face it your GAY..
>>
>>17106576
>she feels gross if I don't
what is she a moron or something!!???
>>
File: 1461732913420.jpg (75 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1461732913420.jpg
75 KB, 600x404
Sadly, you grow up thinking Pussy is gonna be some amazing, tasty wonderful thing, but it really isnt.

LOL UR GAY XD FAGBOI LEARN TO LIKE PUSSY.
The entire thought of sucking up mucus, sweat, and many other things depending on her hygiene is what gwts to me the most. Ive had clean pussy and dirty pussy, both I juat kind of had to zone out and put my head somewhere else.
>>
File: 1461035665547.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1461035665547.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>17106687
Vagina tastes like a mouthful of pennies and sweat.

You have to really acustom yourself to the taste and get familiar with it. It also helps to stop jacking off, because when you're really horny you almost dont care.

>>17106626
Like this anon said, chocolates, jolly ranchers, whatever.
>>
>>17106594
Not OP, but I'm fine with that as long as we're animals when we fuck. I don't like the idea of eating someone out, and I wouldn't blame a girl for not wanting to suck the part of my body piss also comes out of.
>>
All good points here, i guess id need to not jack off anymore. Yeah i always thought pussy would taste goof but nah :( oh well ill tough it out
>>
Is she trimmed? Sometimes you just gotta do the dirty dude, deal with it.
>>
>>17106576
How does spaceman hit the bong with his helmet on?
>>
>>17106693
Normal pussy doesn't taste like pennies. It only has a coppery taste if she's been on her period recently.
>>
>>17107236
yeah wait a second
>>
rancid/roastie pussy probably turns you off
>>
>>17106826
Are you 12?
>>
It's not bad. The taste isn't amazing or anything. Sometimes the slight smell of pee lingers. Just very very faint. Oddly enough, I have grown to like that smell.
The copper taste okay, but hey whatever helps me to spend less time with penetration whatever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.