[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend gets more upset when I DON'T seem upset, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 644x514
My girlfriend gets more upset when I DON'T seem upset, that she is upset. It's just become normal at this point, she's constantly sad or mad about something, crying about this or that, etc.

I could go out one night and she could be upset that we haven't talked in a while and she tells me she's been up all night crying, and I just can't make myself feel remorse, because it's become like the boy who cried wolf. If it happens once, sure it's unexpected and alarming. But if you've done it every night this week, I've just come to accept it as a reality.

What can I do to either make her stop/be upset, cry less, or make it more meaningful to myself?
>>
Tell her you'll start caring when she starts acting like an adult

Weepy ass hoe
>>
>>17106411
But she tells me the same thing, that when I act like an adult is when she'll stop getting so upset.
>>
>>17106402
Find someone who's not crazy.
>>
>>17106433
Well I don't think she is crazy. I really am a terrible boyfriend. But I'm just asking why she thinks crying more will somehow change my reaction to her crying too much.
>>
>>17106446
Cause she's crazy.
Find someone who's independent.
My partner expects the emotional support of a potato.
>>
>>17106472
Well I did define codependency to her and why it was bad, but she claims that's what a relationship should be.
>>
>>17106402
she sounds lonely and you just want sex
>>
>>17106485
It's not.
If I wasn't so lazy I'd screencap the message where my partner says she hates codependency, romance & emotional crap.
Find someone who's got the emotional maturity of an adult, not a teenager.
>>
>>17106499
We just had sex on Saturday. For the first time in 3 weeks.
>>
>>17106402
She is emotionally manipulating you and she probably doesn't even know it. You're not fulfilling whatever her psycho needs are, so she is acting t to get your attention, like a child. This girl is not mature enough to be in a real relationship with, she may never be.
You can try bringing it up and talking about it like grown ups but it will probably just turn into another meltdown. If you can't even discuss your problems without an emotional soul sucking, it's time to DTMFA
>>
>>17106515
if she hates emotional crap and romance tell her to go be a slut some where else
>>
>>17106521
But she says the complete opposite, she's always accusing me of acting/thinking like a teenager.
>>
File: 1413001178044.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1413001178044.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>17106522
>> didn't read thread
>> thinks I'm op.
Idiot.
>>
>>17106525
Does that change the fact that she is a psycho that is manipulating you? No. Dump her, or I imagine she is pretty hot for you to be putting up with this shit. Dump her a few times and then dump her.
This kind of shit never gets better. It only gets worse. Talk to the Anon from yesterday who had his girl texting him photos of. His name carved into his arm when he tried to dump her.
You don't want none of dat
>>
>>17106547
>I imagine she is pretty hot for you to be putting up with this

That probably would make it a little easier, unfortunately.
>>
>>17106547
Now it's come to the point (2 years) where I already feel like we've wasted too much time if it doesn't work out, and also her friends keep telling her to leave me and my friends telling me to leave her, I just don't want them to be right.
>>
>>17106555
Srs op, cut and run.
You want to marry, have kids and then get divorced in twenty years when you're too late to find anything meaningful in life?
>>
>>17106555
The thing that's worse than wasting two years is wasting 3.
YOU ARE ALREADY WASTING TIME. THIS CHICK WILL NEVER JUST STOP BEING INSANE, IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.
>>
>>17106579
But why do you think she's insane? I think just over emotional.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.