[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anxiety help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 660x495
I'm not sure if this is at all anxiety related, but do any of you anons ever stop for a moment amidst doing something/socializing and think to yourself like "what even is life? What the fuck is even going on right now?". Is it possible to just forget how to act/everything you know about or is this just anxiety/irrational fears taking over my bored brain?
>>
Bumping for posterity. Genuinely interested if anyone else has felt this way
>>
>>17106342
Yeah, I used to have panic attacks several times a day growing up. I got over them, but still find myself feeling a little disconnected from reality a lot if that's what you mean. Then again, I have some odd beliefs about life not believing that what we are doing is 100% "real". I am in the group that thinks it's all a simulation and I am just waiting until someone turns the game off.

I suspect other people are either a figment of my imagination or kind of like in online multiplayer, float in and out of my game from time to time even though the game follows a specific path to completion. I still take things seriously since I want to win any game I play so I am pretty successful in life so whatever works I guess.
>>
>>17106370
I dont believe anything like that, I mean more along the lines of kind of drifting away from what youre currently doing and feeling like its happening without you there
>>
>>17106383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_%28psychology%29
>>
>>17106387
Fug. Is this something bad? It happened to me two days ago and I'm terrified that I'm going to forget everything I know and detatch altogether
>>
>>17106383

yeah. I have anxiety and lately i'm having a hard time feeling anything. TOTALLY have those same thoughts, like if I'm at a bar or with people. I think it's situational for me though, because I'm unhappy and don't really see the point in being around people while I'm in this state, almost like I'm pretending to want to be there. It's fucked up and I hate the situation I'm in. but honestly I think it's normal to have these thoughts, and probably healthy because we SHOULD be questioning wtf were doing constantly, and if it doesn't make sense to be where you are or feel genuine to be socializing at that moment with those people wherever you may be, then I think it's important to actually question reality and why you are doing whatever it is you are doing. not sure if i'm making sense. but I can def. relate to this, and I have felt disconnected because of it, but it should not be ignored.
>>
One last bump. Kind of feel a lot better, would just like to know if anyone else ever gets these bouts. Its completely infrequent for me
>>
Sauce on op's pic?
I'd so stick my dick in her mouth.
>>
>>17106902
Palmala Handerson
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.