[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is /r9k/'s views on women and dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 16
File: 1462316756295.jpg (31 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1462316756295.jpg
31 KB, 852x480
How accurate is /r9k/'s views on women and dating?
>>
>>17106208
Their observations are accurate, their conclusions are not.
>>
In-.
>>
How accurate is a weather forecast?
>>
i've spent a lot of time there and its warped my view on my own self worth and women and dating.

if i'm not a chad, can i still get a gf?
>>
>>17106208
>How accurate is /r9k/'s views on women and dating?
Slightly less accurate than Tycho Brahe's views on geocentrism.
>>
>>17106225
Just lurk this board for a few weeks.
>>
Off
>>
>>17106234
what will that do?
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686 KB, 473x704
>>17106208
Yes, /r9k/ is right. Women can be disfigured and retarded, morbidly obese, mentally ill it doesn't matter they'll still wont be able to get a boyfriend, men on the other hand aren't so lucky.
>>
>>17106225
The alpha and beta dichotomy is used by people to help make sense of the chaos that is our world and to instill fake confidence.

Chads, betas, omegas, alphas don't exist in modern society, honestly. Maybe if we returned to the wild, but not now. It's just used by people to make themselves comfortable, to give themselves confidence, or to remove any responsibility from their own actions.

"What's the point if she'll just fuck Chad, guys?" translates to "What's the point in trying, I don't believe in myself enough."

Look at all the people in the world who have a gf. Look at them all. They are not all alpha, or chad, they're just people, man. Of course you can get a gf.

I suspect this was b8, but I felt I still had to say something.
>>
>>17106293
thanks. its not bait.

i am utterly and helplessly defeated. not all of it came from there, but a lot.
>>
>>17106296
How are you utterly defeated?

I tell you what. After work tomorrow - or if you don't work wake up early - take up a hobby you've been putting off, or something. Wanted to read Dostoyvesky? Do it. Want to learn how to skate? Grab a skateboard and prepare to suck, then get good. Honestly, just do your own shit, be friendly with people, work on yourself. I hate myself, too, but the old "loving yourself" is half true. Guys like us just need to take it slow. Tolerate yourself for the day, say something nice about yourself, watch some birds in the park.Any serious mental illness? Swallow pride, go to a good therapist, TALK it out, vent, get better. Volunteer.

You are not defeated, no one is ever defeated, you have potential, man. Everyone does.

What I'm implying is you need to work on yourself first, you don't have to love yourself (yet), but no gf is going to make you feel better at the moment.
>>
>>17106293
>Chads, betas, omegas, alphas don't exist in modern society,
Betaposterattempstoinstillconfidence.jpeg
>>
>>17106350
4chanposterattemptstocausealphabetaargumentforthe1000000thtimeon4chan.jpeg
>>
>>17106335
>Any serious mental illness? Swallow pride, go to a good therapist, TALK it out, vent, get better. Volunteer

I like this advice dude, thanks.
>>
>>17106208

Not really, maybe a few things. But overall that board is full of extremely insecure people who blame their inability to get laid and date on their physical characteristics.
>>
>>17106208
r9k/red pill view on women IMO comes from men who only go after certain types of women. Typically, it's the most physically attractive ones.

I don't necessarily disagree that dating is stacked in a woman's favor. I don't necessarily disagree with the general concept of "hypgergamy" either. That board can unearth some ugly truths that nobody really wants to see. However, you see the most glaring anecdotes of what they talk about in the most physically attractive women. Those are the women that men are competing fiercely for, which enables a lot of those womens' shitty behavior.

It's not to say that all women are terrible or even all beautiful women are terrible. But the point is that that 'reality' applies with certain females but not all. Plenty of overweight or otherwise less attractive women get routinely ignored and passed over for "higher value" women. That's literally the same shit that guys complain about women doing.

One possible solution is, quite honestly, changing your standards. Broaden them to focus less on immediate feelings of sexual attraction, and more on other characteristics. And see if you can't start tuning out all the dating advice which pressures men to go after the most physically attractive women they possibly can. IMO, that's part of the reason guys are beating themselves up over their "genetic inferiority" or whatever.
>>
>>17106208
not accurate enuf to click on it without getting nauseaous
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1 MB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1 MB, 342x239
>>17106208

/r9k/'s views on women and dating are overly anecdotal and distort sometimes reasonable conclusions into a series of unrealistic tenants about women.

Its honestly a matter of age and experience. Your average late teens, early 20's /r9k/ subscriber sees getting the affections of a "hot girl" as a goal; a status symbol that one can achieve.

An insecure, confused, socially awkward internet age male can hold up this hot girl to the world and say "See? I am a real man, I'm successful, I'm attractive and desirable" but it completely misses the actual point of interacting with and dating women.

The trouble is that some of their observations are correct so they're very closed off to criticism of their conclusions. Yes, some women are terrible, vain creatures. Some women use their attractiveness and ability to garner attention to manipulate men to get what they want but when you only expose yourself to a small cross section of women your conclusions about their behavior will be unfairly colored by your experiences.

And to be fair; if you are born a ridiculously attractive blonde woman without a brain cell in your head wouldn't logic follow that you use the only asset you have to further yourself? It may not be "fair" but its the way of the world. If you're tall and strong you play sports. If you're smart you apply yourself to a scientific discipline. If you're creative you sell art or music. If you're attractive you sell your beauty. Its not that ridiculous a concept if you think about it.

My point being if all you want is shitty, vain 10/10 girls chances are you'll end up being treated like shit by a bunch of hot girls. That would make anyone bitter but the typical young male isn't wise enough to appreciate the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being that having a trophy wife and/or girlfriend, while difficult and frustrating to acquire, won't stimulate you in any meaningful way.
>>
>>17106239
Nothing. Switching from /r9k/ to /adv/ won't suddenly or magically make you more attractive or desirable.
>>
>>17106595
>Post your face when you go from a ugly 5 foot weebo into a Spanish speaking ripped 6'2" man with a face chiseled by god himself all because you changed boards on 4chan.
>>
>>17106595
>Switching from /r9k/ to /adv/ won't suddenly or magically make you more attractive or desirable.
It will, however, remove the biggest obstacle to becoming more attractive and desirable.
>>
>>17106765
Except that's patently false.
>>
>>17106773
Untrue. I was denied that patent.
>>
>>17106790
What.
>>
>>17106208
Fuck no, asking /r9k/ about dating/women is like asking a blind man what the color green looks like.

>>17106273
I'm glad that faggot is dead.
>>
>>17106803
>is like asking a blind man what the color green looks like
That is a really, really lousy example.
>>
>>17106208
we don't just pull shit out of your asses. We speak the truth and you shouldn't believe women on here who think they are an exception to that. Women will not date you unless they have something to gain from you. Women are opportunistic and hypegamous they will hesitate to replace for a better man as well.
>>
>>17106234
Let's not get carried away here anon
If /adv/ is any better than /r9k/, it's not significantly better. I've been lurking this board for like 3 years now, and I'm still pretty retarded. That said, sometimes I'll come across some advice that's actually helpful, and that usually makes the lurking feel like it's worth it. The shitposting can be pretty funny too
>>
>>17106293
>Of course you can get a gf

not until she is done riding the cock carousel with every chad in town then you will get your turn after she is old and unattractive. This evolutionary strategy is call alpha fux beta bux. also women are mostly attracted to alphas during ovulation and this is why you can't trust them because they hide the fact that they are ovulating. Women are build to cheat.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/272697.php
>>
>>17106773
>Except that's patently false.
So say the bitter unfuckables, but that's the biggest obstacle, right there: the repugnant attitude.
>>
>>17106880
The biggest obstacle is me. And while it is entirely possible to remove that obstacle, nonexistence isn't very conductive to attractiveness.
>>
>>17106884
>The biggest obstacle is me.
More specifically, your attitude. The first step to changing that is to get out of the enabling bucket-o'-crabs that is /r9k/.
>>
>>17106208
unfortunately pretty accurate
>>
>>17106864
/adv/ can be a decent board with some helpful posters. /r9k/ is nothing but a toxic cesspool of negativity. Ever tried posting anything positive on /r9k/ ? You'll get nothing but angry robots shouting at you.
>>
File: 1460509991340.jpg (49 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460509991340.jpg
49 KB, 500x333
>>17106870
>http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/272697.php
>tfw effeminate male

Fuck me :(
>>
>>17106208
Dunno im mainly prowling the dick related threads
>>
>>17106580
>The bigger picture being that having a trophy wife and/or girlfriend, while difficult and frustrating to acquire, won't stimulate you in any meaningful way.

Robots don't only want some hot/average girl, they want one that could also relate to them and actually be comfortable around them. Many robots are aware women can be boring and make fun of them for it. If there was a woman that's not a total slut, cute, has genuine interests in comics, anime, RPG, or whatever nerd interests, that would be the dream girl robots want.
>>
>>17107377
Robots are in the bottom 10% of desirability, and yet expect a partner from the top 10% who is unconditionally devoted to them.
>>
File: 1393286000371.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1393286000371.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>17107377

>Robots don't only want some hot/average girl, they want one that could also relate to them and actually be comfortable around them

I don't think thats true. If any of the robots actually knew what it meant to be comfortable with a girl they could relate to their views of women wouldn't be so irrational and distorted.

They aren't interested in finding deep, meaningful relationships because their opinions of women are so low to begin with. How could you possibly be with a girl you love and relate to when you think all attractive women are bottom feeding, gold digging sluts?

It just doesn't add up.
>>
>>17107392
Well sure, but the very least they want is someone that's not fat or a slut. They're actually very desperate too. Check out how multiple replies are given to an average looking tripgirl.

Besides, it's not their fault they're ugly , besides being fat.
>>
>>17106870
>Women are build to cheat.

And men aren't?
>>
>>17107400
>If any of the robots actually knew what it meant to be comfortable with a girl they could relate to their views of women wouldn't be so irrational and distorted.

Robots have been rejected, made fun of, and ignored by people , especially women all their lives. So yeah, their worldview will be distorted because of personal experience. Even if they try to open up to women more, there isn't one girl that either fits the robots' ideal girl or single
>>
>>17106208
>women
pretty accurate. most people, especially attractive women, are not out for anybody's best interest but their own. the difference being, attractive women will almost always get away with fucking someone else over to do so.
>dating
not accurate (with the exception of getting married). girls arent difficult to fuck or date. if youre after one specific girl, it may be challenging. especially if youre well known for being a sperg like most robots, but if youre healthy, are actually willing to talk to females (and get shot down sometimes) and have basic hygiene, females arent hard to get close to.

robots simply give up too early, often without even really trying, because they make (often fair) observations and go "fuck this. why even play the game if im not 100% guaranteed to win at least 1 round" and as a result they have constant >tfw no gf threads and become wizards. the same can be said about their lives in general. thats why theyre all NEETs
>>
>>17107410
But robots wouldn't be teased so much if they made an effort to be more normal
> get a hobby
> be more outgoing
> be more friendly
> work out
> eat better
> wear nice clothes
> etc
>>
>>17107420
But there will be robots that will tell you he is fit, has hobbies, tries his hardest to talk to people despite their social anxiety/ serious mental issues but still no gf. Life isn't easy and simple just being social and having 6pack abs fixes everything in life.
>>
>>17107439
Robots are pathological liars. They will claim they are fit, goodlooking, nice, etc. They have done everything right, and it's the fault of everyone else that they don't have a gf.

Then you will find out, for example, that he has never asked a girl out. And hasn't stepped outside in months. But somehow it's girls' fault for not throwing themselves at him.
>>
It's the basic bitter 19-year-old virgin's take on women. All men are apparently interesting, forward, loyal, chaste, and easy-going. All women on the other hand are boring psycho bitches that want to steal all your pocket money while they fuck your best friend.

Men will date and love anyone. Women apparently only date millionaires and black guys with big dicks. They don't have the capacity for love or romance.

The fact that most people are ugly and poor doesn't seem to factor into anything. In some mythical world you can just ask a girl you like out and then move on if she's not into you. Not on /adv/, here you need to plan your move out, approach her indirectly while she is buying tampons at the supermarket, and then start negging her.

I do think teenage girls have a lot to answer to though. Teenage girls shape many people's opinions of all women. And teenage girls are fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1409172833931.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1409172833931.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>17107410

>Robots have been rejected, made fun of, and ignored by people , especially women all their lives.

A hefty assumption.

>So yeah, their worldview will be distorted because of personal experience.

That doesn't add any legitimacy to it. If I'm a terrible driver and crash every car I own it wouldn't make sense if I told everyone that cars were unsafe and going to kill them. There comes a point when personal responsibility comes into play.

>Even if they try to open up to women more, there isn't one girl that either fits the robots' ideal girl or single

Wanting unrealistic things and then hating the world because it doesn't give it to you is, again, dysfunctional. Robots get made fun of and rejected because they spent their lives on the internet, avoiding developing actual human interaction skills. Rejection is a natural occurrence in nature, even for fairly attractive men. The difference being that when faced with rejection robots retreat to their forums and MMORPGs and fantasy games and never learn to COPE with being disappointed and disillusioned. So instead they come up with an entire belief-system that blames women for all of their problems and absolves them of any responsibility.

Maybe it wasn't originally their fault but retreating to this safe haven of delusion and validation only makes things worse. The burden lies on a lot of people but women the least, I think. Avoiding terrible women is a common skill if you spent your life outside of your parents basement.

They lack the tools to deal with real life and now its life's fault for not making it easier on them. My childhood was shitty but I grew up in the 80's. My only option was to suck it up and learn to talk to people. The internet rage has robbed an entire generation of healthy coping mechanisms.
>>
>>17106208
[r9k] here. Btw its [r9k] not /r9k/. Our board has the most precise view on women.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
22 KB, 351x419
>>17106293
pic related the post.
>>
>>17107243

>Fuck me :(

I'll do it. Where are you?
>>
It's not 100% accurate but the general idea is right and demonstrates how bad the overall situation is at the moment.

Worse yet I would say it's just going to keep getting worse from here as the world gets more connected trough internet and disconnected trough the physical world.
>>
>>17107477
Checkout evolutionary psychology. Hypergamy is true and saying that women and men don't follow certain biological survival techniques is simply ignorant. You can like the truth or not, but since robots are the losers of biology they are the first ones to face the truth because they cannot sink any lower. While successful people tend to be the ones who delve into fantasy explanations of how its just that they are successful because they "fought for it". The world isn't fair and people have certain disadvantages/advantages they are born with.
>>
File: 1460879620229.png (80 KB, 1380x460) Image search: [Google]
1460879620229.png
80 KB, 1380x460
It's fairly accurate.
I suspect things will continue to get worse monogamy will eventually just die completely.

>>17107591
Well said.

>>17106293
Beta provider cuck detected.
>>
>>17107582
>>17107591
Robots live in a world of denial. They do not even want to try to improve their lives. It's an effect of being an angry, lazy, entitled, narcissistic jerk who expects everything handed to him.

They so desperately retreat into their world where everything is predetermined from birth, to avoid the hard truth that they actually are responsible for their lives and could do something about it.
>>
File: 1456902442008.gif (172 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456902442008.gif
172 KB, 250x250
>>17107217
>/adv/ can be a decent board with some helpful posters.
>>
>>17107596
This is one of the most idiotic memes /r9k/ believes.

>le everything was better in the old days, women weren't sluts, marriages were happy meme
>>
>>17107598
There are decent threads. Even with the increasing raids from /r9k/ trying to bring everyone down.
>>
>>17107597
>They so desperately retreat into their world where everything is predetermined from birth, to avoid the hard truth that they actually are responsible for their lives and could do something about it.
As I laid out in my post this isn't a black and white thing.

For example a guy with a ugly face will never be able to improve his game by being responsible. His pool of possible partners is determined by his birth alone and any improvement in his life will only accomplish minimal improvements to this pool.

Your can improve in many things, but the genetic lottery seems to dictate a huge part of your outcome in life.
>>
>>17107611
There are plenty of ugly guys who get hot chicks.
>>
>>17107614
Yeah this, and it's true.

One of the hottest most beautiful girls i've seen on campus is dating a fat neckbeard fuck.
He's not awfully repulsing, but he's not handsome. And her gf is modeling and all that stuff.

I find myself pretty average/bad looking, but i'd say i'm better looking than him.

I don't know him but i guess he got her because he made a move, instead of complaining about how life is so unfair on /r9k/.
They've been together for more than 2 years now. Think about it.
And i have other examples.

Hot guys are to girls the same thing hot girls are to us men : a fantasy.
Yeah girls fantasize on hot guys, but in the end they'll very likely date a guy based on his personality, humor, etc., not just for the fact she's hot.

And from what female friends told me, hot guys are disappointing. ALWAYS. Because they have to much expectation based on their physical appearance, they end up disappointed by their boring personality.
>>
>>17107412
You sound like an ugly fat woman. That's a myth that attractive women are bitches; those that put in the effort to look nice are usually as dedicated in other areas of life too, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17107614
Anecdotes/special cases doesn't disprove the norm.

Stop thinking in black and white.
>>
>dating women
Sure, bruh, if renting out a roastie is your thing? Go ahead.

Have fun when she either calls you a rapist, or traps you into thinking she loves you and you end up working hard like a wagecuck. Only to lose more than half your shit when she drops you for young Chad Chadington.
>>
>>17106208
not very. they exaggerate the standards of women. the only thing they really get right is that women can get sex incredibly easily, however, most women want intimacy, not casual sex. they dont really take into consideration how many women are used for sex.
>>
>>17107640
>if it goes against my worldview, I will call it anecdotal and a special case
>no amount of facts will change my beliefs!

This, ladies and gentleman, is one of the typical characteristics of /r9k/. Angry denial of inconvenient truths.
>>
>>17107645
Did you even comprehend my post? I agreed with you that ugly people can be be in relationships. I simply stated that this is not the rule.
>>
>>17106208
Its spot on. Once you accept that all women are whores its much easier to navigate them. Theyre children so dont feel bad manipulating them and dont expect them to have any concept of honor, pride, self worth.
That girl you like is a whore. Just remember shes like all the other whores out there and she doesnt deserve respect. Not surprisingly youre more likely to get laid if you treat women like the pieces of shit they are instead of pampering them. Because women seek approve and if you dont give it to them immediately they'll suck your dick for it.
Literally fuck women.
>>
I'm a 5'6'' manlet. While not entirely NEET, I spend most of my time indoors, playing video-games and bulking up my hentai folder. I first had sex at the turn of my 16th birthday, after which point I've had regular sex.

I'm currently in a long-term relationship at the moment, but what I'm basically trying to say is

>It's not that fucking hard to get a girl

There's fucking billions of them. And it doesn't matter if you're below average and/or socially retarded, because there are females who are the same. If you're not content with sticking to your own league, then try and compensate. Be a funny guy, develop charisma, or just be rich as fuck.
>>
>>17107667
Pretty much this.

5'5" manlet myself.
Been with my gf for about 2 years. Love her and all. I'm like a 5, maybe a 6 on good days. She's a 7, or 8, honestly.

It really isn't that hard. Maybe you won't pull in supermodels, but with minimal effort it's not that hard to get a gf.

It's just this strange culture we have cultivated thanks to technology. People want quick results, if anything takes a bit of work and effort, it must be a bad relationship and has to be ended.
>>
>>17107674
>>17107667
>normies trying to give robots advice
>>
>>17107655
So why are you so butthurt about this? Is it because you are ugly and use that as a excuse as to why you have no gf? Be honest, when is the last time you asked a girl out?
>>
>>17107677
Where did you conclude that I am butthurt. How come stating facts become so emotional to so many people on 4chin?
>>
>>17107676
Then enjoy never getting a girlfriend. What I'm saying is that you could easily be a 'normie' as well. Why condemn yourself to being NEET? Why give up on yourself as if it's your nature to lose at every hand life deals you?

I don't get /r9k/. You anons whine and complain at all this shit, but then you'll just as easily boast in your loneliness and introversion, as if it's something to be admired. All the while, you just throw shit at 'normies'.
>>
>>17107684
don't waste your time replying to them lol
>>
>>17107684
Because you lack the empathy required to understand the situation of a robot. There is absolutely nothing new with you writing this exact comment.

>as if it's your nature to lose at every hand life deals you?
>every body gets a medal in the game of life
Wanting everybody to win is wishful thinking.
>>
File: photo16.jpg (6 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
photo16.jpg
6 KB, 320x240
>>17107667
>>17107674
You obviously have something I don't.
>its not that hard
>just b urself

I don't see its that easy when I have no single girls in a social circle. I'd have to start from scratch, approach women out of nowhere and try gaining their favor.
To make it worse its really not that easy being a 5'4 manlet and trying to act alpha chad when society beats you down and treats you like a child your entire life.

And another thing I don't understand is people always say, "just get a hobby anon". I have hobbies and they are things women aren't into.
I'm supposed to just join some fucking sewing club or something I'd hate doing just to pick up chicks? Is that really how it works, because I really don't see another method.
>>
>>17107694
>Because you lack the empathy required to understand the situation of a robot

It's been my understanding that robots are--for the most part--merely riddled with social anxiety. I myself most likely have a worse situation that 90% of the people ITT. But i'm not here to compare victimhood. The bottom line is that it's not that hard to find a girlfriend. >>17107674 makes a good point, people want instant results.

There are some robots who honestly expect a girl to show up at their door. What robots need to do is find a hobby (even if it's anime or video-games) and become involved with it, participate in it in real life and find social circles within it. Like tournaments, expos, clubs, that sort of thing.

Just get yourself 'out there' and you stand a good chance at being in the company of girls. At that point, all you have to worry about is enjoying yourself and actively being friends with anyone (not just girls). Then the opportunity will present itself. A simple matter of asking her out for lunch/movie/coffee. If she says no, you shrug it off and move onto the next opportunity.

>Wanting everybody to win is wishful thinking.

The problem is that you feel something as simple and natural as having a girlfriend is to 'win'. It's just a faculty of social life, which by extension is a part of humans as a species. It's not winning, it's simply living.
>>
>>17107676
>implying robots are even a thing
>implying you can't slightly change something and be okay
It's not like I'm Chad Thundercock or something.

For me it just happened that a girl from high school found out I became a NEET shut in after my time in military. She would come over to my parent's house and try to talk with me and shit. Eventually I stopped kicking her out and she would try to get me out of the house.

That was 5 years ago. Fuck knows why she stuck around for this long. Just to date me? Was that part of her plan? Fuck knows.

It was probably because I was the only guy that would somewhat talk to her in HS. She was a weird chick and people bullied her. I was just not acting like a dick. She turned out pretty hot and now I'm banging that.

The whole robot thing was a meme taken too far. Like waifus. Which, hypocritical as it may be I have one.

tl;dr stop feeling sorry for yourself, if youre a piece of shit, own it.
>>
>>17107702
>Have sex since you were 16 regularly
>Long term girl friend
>worse situation than 90%
???
>>
File: ss (2016-03-25 at 04.41.05).jpg (73 KB, 606x431) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-25 at 04.41.05).jpg
73 KB, 606x431
>>17107702
What a stupid fucking post
literally just
>just b urself anon
the post

your last line
>he problem is that you feel something as simple and natural as having a girlfriend is to 'win'. It's just a faculty of social life, which by extension is a part of humans as a species. It's not winning, it's simply living.
Goes to show your lack of understanding for robots
>I dont understand guys its like a normal part of life why would it be so hard for you guys

Robots are literal scum of the fucking earth. The kind of people that nobody misses when we die and we rot in our rooms for weeks before people find us. We are so disconnected from 'living' that just achieving a girlfriend, a person who is willing to actually involve themselves with us, especially on an intimate level IS winning for us. The bar is set so low that going outside is a victory. Normies like you dont get it because its something you so easily have achieved many times.
>>
>>17107703
>having a girl being interested in you
>every body has a girl like that in his life
It seems making generalizations is your thing. Why is it so hard for you to accept that something being easy for you is something impossible for another? You are pretty much promoting Health at every size, but with health being the gf and size being social skills. Its absurd and you need to start to accept that everybody is different.

You are stuck in some self-constructed justice-circle. I don't mind you doing that, it's what made and kept you being a normie.
>>
>>17107701

Robots act like they don't want to be a normie but that's all they want.

/end of discussion
>>
>>17107706
Not that guy, but this is also part of the issue with robots.
>sex is everything there is to life
This pursuit of the well tucked in roastie drives you mad.
Fuck, it's not even that great. Shit's exhausting, sometimes smells weird, and comes with soggy fries.

If I could go back to young me and give myself all the experience I have gained through the years, I'd probably stay a kissless virgin.
>>
>>17107706
More to life than sex and relationships. I've been unemployed for years, had 0 education, live in a violent/abusive home, father has cancer and losing his eyesight, mother currently incapacitated with a heart valve disease, with the prospect of her going into the mental asylum soon due to mental issues.

I essentially live in a poor house.

But yet I still find a way to keep my chin up, to stop feeling sorry for myself, and to actively get a girlfriend. Robots feel their entire world is shattered beyond repair for the most trivial reasons, like not getting laid by 21+, it's fucking pathetic.

Because I'll let you in on a secret:

>Even when you get laid
>Life is still a struggle
>Nothing magically changes when you get your dick wet
>>
>>17107718
>>17107721
>cognitive dissonance the post
You guys even miss his point by 100 miles.
>>
>>17107718
>having someone value your life enough to let them share a passionate moment with you making love really isnt that great anon
Shut up
The only reason you can say that is because you're used to it.
>>
>>17107718
I didn't even imply that.

All I'm saying is that that guy is obviously delusional.
It's like saying he makes only a million a year and saying he probably has worse than 90% when in reality he has no idea that wast majority never even come close to that.
It's pretty clear that his view on how much average person gets sex is so distorted thanks to how easily it comes to him.
This is one of the root causes of posts like
>just be yourself it's so easy
>>
>>17106293
Keep being naive friend. Life will seem less cruel.
Ignorance is truly bliss
>>
>>17107714
This.
Which is why they hate normies.
They make it seem like they just hate it because they superior, but the reality is that they hate that which they can't obtain. That which they can't become for some reason or other.

I like going on /r9k/, because I used to think the same they did. So it's good go back from time to time and laugh at how angsty I used to be.

It's not that we can't be empathetic to the robots anymore, it's simply that you can't help those who wish to stay down.
>>
>>17107730
Robots don't want their life to improve. They want to remain bitter, angsty, narcissistic, gfless.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-00-17-33.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-00-17-33.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17107730
>says r9k thinks they are superior
>plays himself as superior
You never were a robot if you could become a normie again you.
>>
>>17107722
I don't know what else to tell you, anon.

Robots complain of a problem.
'Normies' offer suggestions to fix said problem.
Robots insist they are unfixable.
Myself, a 'normie' legitimately understands what an unfixable problem is. It's definitely not having trouble with the ladies, only a fucking cretin would believe that.

My advice to any robot is this. Get off r9k. Go on google, type up the terms 'club, group, convention, tournament, community college' in your area within your field of interest.

Join it, get the fuck out the house and go do something. Even if you come back empty handed and still have no girlfriend, you can at least have good times and make new friends.

This hugbox you faggots have on /r9k/ is unhealthy and only serves to trap other robots into a life of being discontent. It's not that different than fat tumblr sjws convincing naive women that all men are pigs and they are better to spend their time blogging than maintaing relationships.
>>
>>17107742
they are not the average "normie" though. normies are average looking. normies are just the average person, the pleb, the commoner. they are not some model getting pussy all the time.
>>
>>17107753
cont. also, most normies are beta. "robots" are the worst type of people desu. they constantly blame other people, especially women for all the misery in their life because they are too weak to do anything about it.
>>
>>17107728
>he's happier than I am
>he must be delusional

this type of thinking is fucking boring
>>
>>17107377
>Robots don't only want some hot/average girl, they want one that could also relate to them and actually be comfortable around them.
They always say that at first, but if the conversation ever continues for more than a couple of posts, they'll invariably admit that relatability doesn't actually matter to them. They're split between the ones who insist on a 10/10 virgin and the ones would would take anything (sometimes with the sole stipulation "no fat chicks"), but they're in agreement that the body is the only thing that really matters. This is what makes them creepy, which they then try to blame others for.
>>
>>17107750
>I don't know what else to tell you, anon.
You don't know because you literally put zero effort into putting yourself into our shoes.

You simply cannot give sound advice to people who grew up with 95% of their lifves being introverts and social retards. Especially not with that ridiculous comment to "go out".

The truth is that your pink bubble of "every body can win if they simply try" is a motivational lie so your brain doesn't get depressed over the the reality that some people are fucked for life.
>>
File: 1431787131469.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431787131469.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
>>17107742
Look isn't important to men though, me and my bro literally don't care about look, we just live our life to the fullest and never complaining !

We are all gonna make it brahs !!!
>>
File: 1440211107813.jpg (31 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1440211107813.jpg
31 KB, 450x376
>>17107750
Normies truly do not understand
I've been to college. I've made acquaintances but no one I've met was anything more than this "hi how are you?" level of interaction. All they are were fake smiling and acting like you gave a shit about eachother's lives.
I can't get a gf, much less even make friends I actually care for in this normie society.

Also
>just 'go out and b urself'
Lets see how that went
>sign up for 3 gun match
>go there
>only girl there is with her husband
>don't make any friends because they are all 30-36 years old
>they mock my performance because they expect more out of a 24 year old male
>come on dude you can do better than that
>don't place
>leave feeling like everyone was like "who the fuck was that guy anyway"

How do you people seriously even fucking do this? I don't sit in my room because I want to, its just the only thing I feel like I can do.
>>
>>17107743
>plays himself as superior
If that's what you pull from my laugh at robots, that's more of your problem, no?
Laughing at something doesn't make you superior. It's simply comical from my point of view. I can laugh at a Chad getting rekt, or catching some std, but that doesn't make me superior to the chad.

Robots are just as bad as sjws with the 'muh oppression' card. Expect shit to just work, instead of doing anything to fix it.

Like >>17107750 said,
>This hugbox you faggots have on /r9k/ is unhealthy and only serves to trap other robots into a life of being discontent. It's not that different than fat tumblr sjws convincing naive women that all men are pigs and they are better to spend their time blogging than maintaing relationships.
>>
>>17107766
>introverted
>lacking social skills
>fucked for life

That's an argument of despair and you know it. If your 'social retardation' is as bad as you say, then go see a life coach or a therapist. If you're merely an introvert with anxiety then conquer your fear and subject yourself to the things in life you are most afraid of. At some point you will get over it.

Being the man with nothing puts you in a position to be a man with everything to gain. Your fear of rejection and loneliness will become reality if you sink into your mire of self-pity and stay in your house 24/7, so the smart thing to do is keep trying.

I've heard your rhetoric 1,000 times before, people so lost in self-pity that they insist there is NO chance of recovery. It's frustrating dealing with your brand because having gone through more serious shit that makes your lady problems seem minuscule, I can't help but reiterate the same point.

>Grow a fucking spine
>Go out and try

You WILL be fucked for life if you keep justifying your victim complex.
>>
>>17107766
no the guy you where replying to. problem is though, robots love to blame the world rather than looking at them selves. the reason people get like this is because they dont socialize with people. if "robots socialized with people, they would pick up on how to be social and becoming more confident. obviously easier said than done but its your own fault if you sit in your house and decide to do nothing, you're allowing yourself to be bound by your insecurities.
>>
>>17107770
if you go to college and speak to people on your course, you have no excuse. you can always bring up work related shit if you dont know what else to talk about. i do it all the time and the convo normally turns into something else. what you said about 3 gun sounds shitty though, i recently started boxing and i kept fucking up but people there where nice to me regardless of me fucking up.
>>
>>17107775
Social retardation is a symptom from a more fundamental disease. Its not the root.
It's really sad to see you still trying to put the effort into giving "advices". Your premise that every body is fixable is absurd and you never even tried to address this point.
>>
>>17106208
If you have no luck with them and cant have a girl,kill them so nobody else can.also,go out and kill the "chads".less competion on your part.
>>
>>17107743
>You never were a True Scotsman if you could become a normie again you.
Normies aren't about being or doing anything in particular. They're about relatability. If you can understand them, and make yourself understood by them, you're basically there. You can be as weird as you want, and as long as the normues understand, they won't mind. You'll still be one of them.

The only way you can really fuck this up is by refusing to relate: deliberately making no effort to understand or be understood. If you refuse to relate to normies, they will respond in kind, because really, what else can they do? But normies will also react that way if there's any other group you refuse to relate to, and so /r9k/ gets hit by this twice over: they refuse to relate to normies, and they refuse to relate to women. How are people supposed to react to that kind of bullshit?
>>
>>17107776
>robots love to blame the world rather than looking at them selves
Because its the world that gave robots a defect brain and a defect upbringing. No robot choice suffering. The just world fallacies the normies in this thread are throwing around is regressive thinking and nobody of them is even addressing these.
>>
>>17107770
Unfortunately, it's a mixed bag robot.
I got lucky. I chalk it up to luck.
The problem is that now things are fucked. College is a strange thing. That's why I didn't like the people there. How the fuck are you supposed to get know someone on a deeper level when you only see them for like 3 months and then it's off to the next set classes?

Sure I'm a normie because I'm no longer a wizard, and I have a gf. The thing is I hate the interaction game that has been set up. Everyone is fake, and it's impossible to get a truly genuine connection with another person as an adult. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17107787
>Sure I'm a normie because I'm no longer a wizard, and I have a gf.
You don't even know what you are talking about here. Ebin anon.
>>
>>17107782
>Your premise that every body is fixable is absurd

I didn't address this point because I'll admit I've never been told this before. This is such a hopeless comment I don't even know where to begin.
>>
>>17107789
Then please do explain instead of just regurgitating memes. I await with an open mind to your possibly different view.
>>
>>17106213

you fucking what?
>>
>>17107792
Seems like you have a gut feeling that your notion of the "just-world" might be shaky?
No robot will truly fault you for denying the possibility of an unjust world, but the fact remains that your statements are not true.

>>17107794
Being a wizard means remaining virgin up until 30. It should be obvious why your sentence is bogus.
>>
>>17107786
/r9k/ poisons the mind. Just look at this poster.

>I was born this way
>my life was doomed from the start
>nothing I can do will ever fix it

Given up on life before even trying to live once.
>>
>>17107786
>Because its the world that gave robots a defect brain and a defect upbringing
you're talking in absolutes here. there are robots that have had great lives but they are just retarded like Eliot Rodgers. and, anyway, regardless of if they have had a shit upbringing or not, they are still choosing to stay a robot. they have the opportunities as an adult to change their life. if they do nothing but sit on r9k all day and watch anime, its their own fault, there are plenty of services available to help them.
>>
>>17107802
My mistake then. What I meant was simply that I'm not virgin. No longer have my mana as I gave it up to a succubus years ago. So I can't become a wizard, mane.
>>
You don't like fat women so why should women like fat men?

You don't like ugly girls so why should girls like ugly guys?

You're fat and ugly, nobody likes you.
>>
>>17107766
>The truth is that your pink bubble of "every body can win if they simply try" is a motivational lie so your brain doesn't get depressed over the the reality that some people are fucked for life.
Life is not so black-and-white. Not everyone gets the grand prize, it's true, but nobody has to lose.

You are only fucked for life if you do not accept the possibility of change, and that's nobody's problem but your own. Humans' evolutionary niche (or gift from God, if you see things that way) is our ability to adapt: we change our situations and ourselves as no other life form can. It doesn't come easily, even to us, but the fact that it comes at all is the great evolutionary leap that separates us from our ancestors and cousins. You have not lost it. You have only to use it. It is not as simple as choosing, but it starts with a choice.
>>
>>17107810
this is true. i know of plenty guys who complain about not having a gf because they go for girls out of their league. i remember some ugly guys complaining that girls dont like him although he turned down a fat girl
>>
>>17107805
>>17107806
Yet again. Postulating the premise that every body is fixable without proving it.

>if they do nothing but sit on r9k all day and watch anime, its their own fault, there are plenty of services available to help them.
Try living with a brain that forces you to be ineffective in any way and see what the outcome is. Robots are not choosing their life style. If anybody here thinks that its the norm for robots to choice misery over happiness is mental.
>>
>>17107813
>i remember some ugly guys complaining that girls dont like him although he turned down a fat girl

And then robots who fit the fat/ugly description have the audacity to reprimand women for holding out for attractive men or 'chads'. Fucking hypocritical.
>>
>>17107814
That's why I suggested seeing a therapist you deflated prick. I'm well aware that mental affliction is without choice. But mental affliction is also physical, depression and anxiety can be observed from brain scans.

So there you go, you were a big enough boy to identify the root of your crisis, so make an appointment today and get a therapist/medication.
>>
>>17107813
>>17107818
>>17107810
The fact that you guys are taking this as a point shows you that you don't put any effort into this debate and just spew out words to comfort your own world view.
>>
>>17107806
Pretty much this.
Robots with money and opportunity to actually do something with those resources do nothing but bitch and complain about the lack of clam.

The reality is that may people get dealt a shitty hand at the start. Sometimes you got to bluff it. Bluff it until you win at something. It's like blaming the dealer for the shit hand, but as it has been said in the thread, robots just want to stay down.

Sure there are bound to be losers. Given. The job now is to try not to lose so hard.

But hey, I'm just a normie what the fuck do I know about having a shit hand right?
>>
>>17107645
>ladies and gentlemen
How fucking mentally defunct are you?
>>
>>17107814
You are completely wrong. The opposite is true. Robots chose their misery. They could do something, but choose not to.

No gf? Because you chose to never talk to girls.
No job? Because you chose to drop out of high school and become a neet.

Etc etc.
>>
>>17107814
>Try living with a brain that forces you to be ineffective in any way and see what the outcome is.
does this even exist or are you just using buzz words? mate, i was a neat for about a year and i was shy, socially retarded in high school. i turned my life around because i actually put effort into improving myself rather than blaming the world. the fact that people explain the problem to robots and they still choose to do nothing about it, reflects how weak they are. you cant say its the worlds fault when they are adults that are aware of the their problems, to suggest that are not aware, it to say they are mentally retarded and i doubt they are mentally retarded. im not expecting them to get up one day and start socializing with people in the street but they can at least take baby steps. this attitude of "its my brains fault, its the world fault" is only making the problem worse.
>>
>So there you go, you were a big enough boy to identify the root of your crisis, so make an appointment today and get a therapist/medication.
Because there are so many successfull stories about people who spent 95% of their life not communicating with their peers and then suddenly through several sessions of therapy make it big. No. Your brain development is most important during your juvenile time. If your environment is messed up during that time you will be inflicted with life long mental scars.

>>17107832
>doesn't even put effort into emphasizing
>Yup I KNOW robots choice misery
It's typical for normies to argue with incoherent concepts so I will leave you with that.
>>
>>17107835
>i turned my life around because i actually put effort into improving myself rather than blaming the world.
Seems like you were born with the better genetics and the better environment to support your life change. Again its never black and white. There are people with worse environments than you did. Your whole argument is anecdotal

>>
>>17107838
>No True Robot fallacy

If someone was a robot, then turned his life around, he was no robot. This is a sad way of thinking that is caused by going on /r9k/ and letting their toxicity get to you.
>>
>>17107838
>There are people with worse environments than you did
i was brought up in one of the roughest schools in my city, i live on one of the rouchest estates in my city, people have literally been shot here for fuck all, and i live in endland where guns are illegal. not many people have been brought up in a worse environment than me. i had nothing going for me. obviously its anecdotal, so its yours, i dont see you referencing any sources.
>>
>>17107838
So tell us how bad your environment was, and why you think you had it worse than anyone here? I think you will find that many people who have had it far worse than you will pop up and tell you how they made it. Because they chose to.
>>
>>17107845
You should post a picture of yourself and that will probably tell right away if you "made it" or not.
>>
>>17107842
"Making it" is the result of sufficient enough good genes + sufficient enough good environment. Your premise is that everybody can make it, that everybody has both enough good genes and enough good environmental effects. How can you not see that this is wishful-thinking? It's always surprising how persistent the "just-world" bubble is for most people.

>>17107845
Environment is not the only factor my friend.
>>
>>17107842
But anon, dont you see? You had genetics, it must have been encoded in your genes to want to get out of that hole and change things.

Robots have neither genes or environment. Robots have nothing ;-; don't you feel bad for them? For the world, for the normiarchy cheated them out of life. So unfair you are.
>>
>>17107848
>>17107850
is it actually genetics though or is this just bull shit? would need a source to actually prove that people genetics turn them into "robots" for me to believe this.
>>
>>17107856
From my understanding of robology, the genetics they speak of can be simplified into two categories. Looks, and mental stability.
>>
>>17107856
If genetics didn't play any significant rule then africans wouldn't score so bad in IQ tests. If genetics had no influence than all countries would have an equal share of scientific papers published. You are denying some basics here, which is not surprising if you stick to your premise of a just-world.
>>
>>17107850
I don't feel bad for robots, because they are lazy, entitled, narcissistic, angry jerks. Just like I don't feel bad for sjw tumblrinas who blame men or society.

Robots are basically male tumblrinas.
>>
>>17106208
Ooh fuck off
>>
>>17107864
lol. that could be affiliated to someones environment, and the politics that you expressed could be related to a foundation of different things. i study criminology, and back in the day they tried to prove that criminals activity was related to people genetics and the results are laughable today. again, gonig to need an actual source, not just a word from someone who appears to have not even studied. im not saying you're definitely wrong, what i am saying is that i am not going to believe you based on what you are saying.
>>
>>17107814
>Try living with a brain that forces you to be ineffective in any way and see what the outcome is.
I've got a better idea. Try NOT just "living with" a brain that "forces" you to be ineffective in any way. Fight it, on your own and with professional help It's not a pleasant experience in the moment -believe me, I know that from firsthand experience- but even in the short term it's a much happier, healthier, more functional life. Ovwr the medium and long term, the rewards are evwb greater.

Yes, it's a struggle. Anything worthwhile is.

>Robots are not choosing their life style.
Yes, they are. They don't choose their neurology, but they choose what to do about it, and their choice of "nothing" puts them where they are.

>If anybody here thinks that its the norm for robots to choice misery over happiness is mental.
Well, yes. Diagnosed with ADD-NOS, LD-NOS, and dysthymia, in my case.

But robots don't choose misery over happiness. They choose inaction over risk; they choose the easy path over the struggle. Misery is a direct consequence of that choice -the price they accept for the choice that they make- but it's not the thing they actually choose.
>>
>>17107865
>Just like I don't feel bad for sjw tumblrinas who blame men or society.
Just like I don't feel bad for robot /r9k/faggots who blame women or society.

Well, fuck.
>>
>>17107879
The problem is that you are your brain. If your brain is programmed to be shit you will end up shit. There is nothing besides the brain that is evoking actions. So I do not get your point.
>>
>>17107871
I think saying that your fate is 100% environment is very loaded.
>>
>>17107886
What is preventing you from getting your life together? What is preventing you from going out and getting friends and a gf?

Don't say "my brain" without very specific examples.
>>
That feel when no cool, level headed /adv/ocate to help me get my first girlfriend at the age of 24
>>
>>17107894
>Don't say "my brain" without very specific examples.
Well its obviously my brain. Why is that answer not valid? Do you think I can train my left pinky so that I become a normie?
>>
>>17107879
>they choose inaction over risk
Not initially. I can't speak for others but I've tried to be sociable quite a lot, and all of those endeavors either ending with nothing happening, or an awkward failure.

If you put your hand on a hot stove, your body doesn't want you to put your hand on it again. To some people, embarrassing yourself really is comparable to getting burnt.
>>
>>17107898
It's not your brain, it's your choice. When is the last time you made an effort to improve yourself?
>>
>>17106208

Like most people said, they have correct observations, their sample size is not large enough though.

They fell for the meme in the same way that /fit/ fell for the meme. It's just that the /fit/ meme is going to end up with a more positive outcome.
>>
>>17107886
Did you know that the brain can be reprogrammed?
>>
>>17107924
The fucking moron claims that his brain is programmed not to make any effort. That has been his stupid argument all along.
>>
It's funny how most of the arguments that apply to robots could be applied to the homeless as well.
>>
>>17107886
>The problem is that you are your brain. If your brain is programmed to be shit you will end up shit.
Neuroplasticty is capable of remarkable things. It cannot work miracles, but to a certain extent it can, in fact, be retrained and reprogrammed. Even when it cannot, coping strategies can often be devised to work around many if not most issues, including many of the ones /r9k/ folks commonly report.

Bottom line: even if you brain is programmed to be shit, you need not be shit.

>>17107920
>they choose inaction over risk
>Not initially.
Does that matter? The result is the same, whether they just gave up or they never tried at all. They didn't try and fail; they tried and stopped.
>>
File: 27beaver-popup.jpg (46 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
27beaver-popup.jpg
46 KB, 370x500
>>17106208
>how accurate are opinions on the internet
>how accurate are shitty opinions on a shitty board.

Gee OP, it sure is a mystery as to why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 350662-big_boss_salute.jpg (20 KB, 603x380) Image search: [Google]
350662-big_boss_salute.jpg
20 KB, 603x380
>>17106335

Idk why anon but this is some of the most inspiring shit I've read on this board. Mostly because you mentioned Dostyevsky and I've been meaning to get around to reading his books for a while.

Thanks anon
>>
>>17106216
sometimes...sometimes not
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle
>>
>>17106812
no that's a perfect example. The fact that you're too stupid to understand it is your problem
>>
As some other anon said, there are very few men that no woman wants.

For those very rare men, no amount of work will make them desirable. Nature has marked them, signed their death warrant. A death warrant signed by another man can be lifted, but one issued by Mother Nature is far more severe. A person may be moved to clemency. A goddess, on the other hand, cannot.

Human moral thought compels us to believe that those who work for something deserve it. When we behold a man who tries his very best, struggles to improve himself and still fails, it confuses us. It confounds our uniquely human sense of justice. We cannot help but insist that the person who has failed simply hasn't tried hard enough. If only he were to do so, Nature would reward him in the same way society feels compelled to.

And yet, Nature doesn't care for our good works the way our fellow men do. Yes, we are infinitely more moral than Nature could ever be. Lamentably, we will never be as powerful.
>>
>>17108939

nice copypasta.
>>
>>17108953
Yeah, I even said so in the beggining of the post senpai, didn't feel like writing something.
>>
>>17108939
So who are these very rare men, the "us"? That sounds like something out of a badly written fantasy novel, an ancient people cursed or something.
>>
>>17107591

I looked up evolutionary psychology. I couldn't find the part that said "women are dumb cunts that are only interested in your money."

It's great that you've read a Wikipedia article or two, but you can't use the idea of 'hypergamy!' to justify idiotic generalizations about billions of people. You especially shouldn't use such a fickle concept to validate a hatred of women when the problem is clearly your lack of self-worth.

If you sincerely believe that boys rules and girl drool, then the reason you're single and alone and pathetic isn't because women are monsters. It's because you are a depressed loser or a teenager boy.
>>
>>17109010
All these strawmens in one huge bundle lol.
>>
>>17109009
It definitely feels like I have been cursed.

I don't want to claim it on my life, but being in a family of 65+ members and most of them are young men with girlfriends and wives, even my teenage nephews have girlfiends. It really gets to me.

I fear women. I had bad experiences with my dating life I started too late and everyone in the family find me to be a big spectacle and watch me fail with each because I couldn't hold a date longer than a week. I really can't understand that I became the last male in my entire family to start a social life.

I tell you the truth. This Beta-Alpha bullshit that plagues r9k and /r/foreveralone is a bunch of bullshit because I see so many different guys with wives. These places on the internet with sad people with sausages between their legs is nothing but a sobfest. I want to challenge myself this year and stay as far away from them.... and hopefully away from this whole site as well.

My mind is warning me that I am lonely and need someone. The people here tell me bitches aren't worth it comes with all their problems, yet lay back with knowing they had a healthy social life.

It is really difficult getting good advice seeing all this bullshit advice floating around.
>>
>>17106208
It depends of where you live. In the US, LA in particular, they are very true.
>>
>>17109175
First and foremost you need to improve yourself for the sake of you, and you alone. Not for bitches. Not for your mom. Not for anyone but yourself. Forget all the distractions around you.

Hard to say more without knowing more about your situation, age, etc. In general, when you get into a "what if..." situation, or even just such a thought in your head, don't be afraid of doing something new and unknown. If you stay stagnant, then that's the path to failure.
>>
>>17107763
>Implying that all love is not basically based on chemicals interacting with eachother activated by lusty physical attraction that obligates two organisms to mate with eachother.

Right. You seem to have it figured out, Doctor Tammy.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.