[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared I look like a real douche bag. I wear skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (1 KB, 80x93) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1 KB, 80x93
I'm scared I look like a real douche bag.

I wear skinny jeans, t shirt, flannel, nike or adidas skate shoes, snapback or fivepanel hat, I usually listen to music while I walk around campus so I have headphones in and I text a lot of people.

As I was leaving the house today I got the impression I looked like a douche though.

How do I know if I look like a douche and does it really matter? I don't want people thinking i'm a shit head before even knowing me.
>>
>>17106157
If your snapback is flat rim stop wearing it.
>>
>>17106157
>posting a thumbnail

Also yes, you dress like a douche. 2/10 not even close to effay
>>
Sounds like a basic normal fit desu. You prolly don't look like a douche. Post pic with blurred face ? The only way we can really decide.
>>
that doesn't sound douchey to me, and i'm from canada lol. lots of kids dress like that around here. one of my exes dressed like that and he looked like a real sweet boy. (but in his mind, he thought he was a bad boy lmfao)

if you want to look douchey; you wanna wear the wife beaters and gold chains and those baggy jeans. trashy tats and some muscles also help. or maybe get into that whole thug/ghetto look that's popular these days.

it's also in your attitude and the way you carry yourself... acting you're constantly offended by someone or something and have a bone to pick. like an sjw on roids. don't forget to add "sir" or "madam" like some service boy while you're at it lol...

so no, you don't seem douchey.
>>
>>17106305
Fuck you
>>
>>17106305
this
>>
>>17106157
>skinny jeans
You're a faggot. There's no question about this one.
>t shirt
Okay this is probably fine but judging by the rest of your attire it's probably some ironic or flashy shirt so never mind this is not okay.
>flannel
Hipster attire 101. Christ, I was downtown the other week and every other early 20 something had a flannel shirt on, literally every other one.
>skate shoes
You probably don't skate. Fashion over function? Yep even gayer.
>snapback or fivepanel hat
I don't even know what this is but it sounds fucking lame.

I've come to the conclusion you dress like a douche. I would totally think you were a shithead from 15 feet away. Am I being judgemental? Yep. Are you a douche and/or shithead? Yep, because you think it's okay to dress like that. You can change your attire but you're still gonna be a douche for thinking that shit was okay.
>>
>>17106157
People will always make pre judgements when first meeting you.

Continue to refine yourself until you are happy
>>
>>17106157
It only matters if you act like a douche
>>
>>17106358
lmao i'm not op but get over yourself, you probably dress like shit
>>
>>17106358
post fits or gtfo
>>
>>17106311
lol what, sorry that i didn't give you the comments you wanted to hear that you're someone intimidating or something? haha

douchebags are pathetic. like little boys trying to be big men. some of the biggest man children i've ever met; would flip tables for spilling milk because it was supposed to last them the whole month hahahaha. the only status they have is over poor people or children because they can't intimidate anyone higher than that, because their asses will get kicked by someone who makes a regular wage and knows the differences between their "their, there, and they're's" to contact a lawyer lol.

i don't know why anyone would want to aspire or be associated with anything like that. yeah they have an attitude like a gorilla, but if you're gonna act like an animal, you'll be treated like one too lol.
>>
>>17106438
Fuck off
>>
>>17106444
no u
>>
>>17106454
Will you be my gf
>>
>>17106444
your outfit is the only birth control you'll ever need from quality women. otherwise, enjoy the trashy, bottom of the barrel crack whores who thinks you may or may not have drugs hahahahaha i dunno, they don't care, they suck dick for sport
>>
>>17106468
I'm not OP and I will never be OP. Will you be my gf
>>
>>17106157
>I wear skinny jeans

Didn't have to read beyond that. If you're a guy wearing skinny jeans, you're a little douchefaggit.
>>
>>17106157

The only thing this is missing to achieve maximum trendy douche is glasses with thick black frames and a lumberjack beard.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.