[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This chick at work treats me in a weird way, whenever there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2yq1oQY.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
2yq1oQY.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1024
This chick at work treats me in a weird way, whenever there is no one else there she comes and talks...a lot. I never try and talk with her. I just get down to business. I like er, but I don't like being a tool used to alleviate her boredom. I wouldn't mind it if she talked to me regularly, but being cast aside when someone else is around is annoying. What do? How can I tell her to fuck off with out saying it?
>>
>>17106122
Maybe she wants your dick on the low
>>
>>17106160

I don't think she does ...she has a long term bf. She asked for number but we rarely text. I think it's just simply that she wants attention when no one else is around.
>>
>>17106236
yep ur right, u should embarass her. but then again if shes having problems in a relationship and needs a friend i wouldnt.
>>
>>17106248

A friend doesn't ignore a friend, and act in totally different way when other people are around.
>>
>>17106236
I used to do what she did. I'd get nervous when there was only 1 other person and start talking to them, but only if i thought they were alright. I for sure wouldn't ask for someone's number if i didn't think they were chill. She probably thinks you're chill and if she texts you rarely maybe because she has a bf but wants to be friends. Unless her texts are attention seeking texts like 'OMG i hate my bf etcetc'

If it really bothers you, you could just say 'hold up I'm busy, can we talk later'
>>
>>17106256

I see that, when we talk we have good convos, she's nice etc.

The part that bothersme is the total exclusion when the other girls are there.
>>
>>17106122
>ep ur right, u should embarass her.
how?
>>
>>17106122
Sounds like a woman who easily gets lonely
>>
>>17106122
Maybe she wants to be your friend. A lot of young ladies try to be my friend because I am good enough at being casually friendly. It's not a bad thing.
>>
>>17106652

Nah, that's the thing. A friend doesn't only talk to you out of boredem, she would also talk outside of work, invite me out with other co-workers. I know what friends are. I feel like I'm being used at her convenience.
>>
>>17106122
This happened to me with a girl from college who I thought was my friend. I had a crush on her too. What a bitch. Just keep conversations curt to the point where it's almost, but not quite, rude. She'll probably take the hint and fuck off.
>>
>>17106730
>This happened to me with a girl from college who I thought was my friend. I had a crush on her too. What a bitch.

Yeah, everytime she needs a friend I'm there..nah I just realized now. I'm not some toy to occupy her downtime.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.