[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anons I'm a girl being friends with this guy. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 613x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 613x800
So anons I'm a girl being friends with this guy. I've noticed that he brings up his dick in our convos fairly often, but not in a I have a big dick way, just some innocent remarks like 'my new pants are not comfy and my dick isn't happy about it'. Or we talk about something sausages and he goes like do you know what else could you eat instead of sausages? Implying dick of course

Does he do this because he treats me like a total bro? Or why?
>>
as chris rock said: ever since you was 13 every be trying to fuck ya every time a guy being nice he just offering dick. how about some dick with that salad?

most guys when they talk with their bros dont really mention their dick. he treating you like this because A.) he likes you and is comfertable around you B.) cant talk to any other girl like he can with you
he would be more than blown away if you took him up on his offers but because he doesnt know how to talk properly to girls he is usuing his worst pick up lines on you.
>>
>>17105846
He has the D.
You have what he evidently craves, the P.
Only one question remains, do you want his D?
>>
>>17105871

So these are pick up lines? Not just normal trash talk?

>>17105875
>You have what he evidently craves, the P.

evidently because he mentions his D to me a lot? Does he crave any P or only mine?
>>
cmon, adv. Help me understand
>>
>>17105929
Any pussy/hole really
I mean even if he's a true friend and doesn't want to marry you it's still instinct you know
>>
He is testing to see how receptive you are to the idea of fucking him.

He is doing this by casually mentioning his dick often to see how you react to his mentioning of it. If you play along, he'll eventually escalate it.
If you tell him thats gross, shut up, he'll quit it.

Really the question is, do you want to fuck him? If not, then you should aim at discouraging this behaviour.
>>
>>17105987
This.
>>
>>17105846
He sounds like a fag.
>>
>>17105979
hmm, makes sense. Ta

>>17105987
>>17105997
I wouldn't mind getting together with him but I never though his dick talk is significant in any way

>>17106002
so do you
>>
He's trying to get some. No doubt about it.
>>
>>17106984
this, stop being naive/pretending to be so you feel better about your bullshit "friendship"
>>
>>17105846
he is willing to fuck you but is likely not actively pursuing fucking you currently.

its not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>17105846
>I'm a girl being friends with this guy.

He wants to fuck you

/thread
>>
>>17107350
Cause all guys who have female friends want to immediately fuck them...
>>
>>17107536

guys dont hang out with girls for their good company

there, you know our secret now
>>
>>17107540
Maybe some guys don't but I'm sure some do
>>
>>17107540

hahaha. Some women are way better company than some men.
>>
>>17105846
sounds pretty weird and i'm not going to interpret this without knowing him, you, or the relationship.

all i know is that most guys would almost certainly fuck any one of their female friends who are even close to attractive and that he probably likes you quite a bit if he actually maintains a friendship with you.
>>
why not ask him why he mentions his dick all the time?
>>
You know you want the D op
>>
>>17105987
IMO This is correct. He is gently trying to steer the relationship is a sexual direction.

The thought process is to initiate some dialog that involves sexuality and see if you (OP) are open to the topic. Then maybe move from discussion to joking and flirting. Then to sex.

Men do not "casually" mention their penis to women over and over.
>>
>>17108993
>Men do not "casually" mention their penis to women over and over.

They do especially teenagers and young adults chads.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.