[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lost weight and wear a good push up bra and lift weights/squat,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461687650598.jpg (34 KB, 429x616) Image search: [Google]
1461687650598.jpg
34 KB, 429x616
I've lost weight and wear a good push up bra and lift weights/squat, but no matter what I can't get this guy to be enthusiastic when he has sex with me, like he was with his ex. He was always touching his ex in public and telling her how sexy she was, but with me he's not that interested in touching me, if we have sex he doesn't seem to be into foreplay

I'm not as sexy as his ex I don't have her mindblowing figure, but I wouldn't mind him treating me as if I turned him on, rather than just a cumrag
>>
>>17105719
So how long before you pull the plug on the relationship?

I see a lot of red flags in your post that make me think you're just the ex rebound.
>>
>>17105755
I don't even need him to like me romantically I just want him to treat me as if he's actually into me
>>
>>17105797
lmfao how fucking sad is this
just run more, chubby
>>
>>17105800
I'm not chubby any more.
>>
>>17105797
Guy you're responding to.

This confuses me... are you two just fuck buddies or something? If you're just fuck buddies... and he's not that into you... can you just go find a different fuck buddy?
>>
>>17105897
It's like this with all the guys I've fucked..
>>
>>17106020
Have you tried abstaining from sex until you find a guy that's actually into you, not just a guy that will fuck you when he's thirsty?

Also, both men and women have to put work into being appealing to the opposite sex. I don't know what you're doing at the moment, but consider adding exercise and proper nutrition.
>>
>>17106246
>, but consider adding exercise and proper nutrition.

If you read the OP you would know that I already do that

>Have you tried abstaining from sex until you find a guy that's actually into you, not just a guy that will fuck you when he's thirsty?

There doesn't seem to be a guy like that I didn't want to stay a virgin throughout all my twenties
>>
What is the problem if you are cumming though unless you are not
>>
>>17106399

Women are the ones who pick the partners. It's on you for wasting your time with this guy who's barely interested in you.
>>
>>17106420
seriously this. if you don't like the sex go find sex elsewhere.

if that's not crazy ez for you. you've lied to us about being at least decent looking which is it?
>>
>>17106405
I'm not cumming

>>17106420
It doesn't seem like I'm attractive enough to be the one picking partners.

>>17106429
No guy I've had sex with has been that into me.
>>
>>17106461

You're a woman. Women pick. Even when I was young, chubby, short, with bad skin, and messy hair, and ugly clothes I still picked.

You're choosing the men who just fuck just because + you're anxious and insecure which greatly effects your sex drive. You're probably not a sensual person and only good for a quick fuck when they're thirsty.

May I ask how is your body shape like? Is it wide waisted and small hipped?
>>
Op give me your snapchat so we can sext
>>
>>17106482
I don't fucking pick I just take whatever I can get. I don't get pursued either.

I don't have a womanly figure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.