[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I express what I'm feeling I hurt people. When I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461379293364.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1461379293364.png
23 KB, 500x480
When I express what I'm feeling I hurt people. When I keep everything inside and be "nice" to maintain harmony that feels bad too.
>>
>>17105613
You forgot to put question with a question mark into your post OP.

As a punishment post green text about what did you tell to other people so that it damaged everything and everyone in close perimeter of 50 meters.
>>
Well, which feels WORSE to you?

Does it feel worse when you hurt people, or worse when you have to "try" to be nice?

Most people feel bad when they hurt someone. If you are okay hurting people as long as you can feel free to be yourself, well enjoy a lot of bad relationships, drama, and possible jail time.
>>
It's all about finding a balance man.
>>
>>17105613
those ppl are assholes stay away
>>
It depends on what you're expressing and how you're expressing it as to whether or not you should. Hell, maybe you're expressing something that's flat out wrong. Give us some examples.

If someone gets hurt by you saying "I don't want to do something", then fuck them

If someone gets hurt by you saying "your haircut is fucking awful you look like a pedophile" then yeah you're wrong

Again, examples
>>
What are you expressing?

Denying the holocaust to a jew or not liking a certain color?
>>
>>17105613
>When I express what I'm feeling I hurt people.
It sounds like you need to learn more constructive ways to express your feelings. But before we can help you figure out where to go, we need to know where you are (metaphorically speaking). How do you express your feelings now?
>>
>>17106221
This.

He can be talking about anything from "I say hurtful things and don't like the consequences" to "my friends get pissed when I don't want to get shitfaced"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.