[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started using tinder yesterday and i matched with a girl. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I started using tinder yesterday and i matched with a girl. We talked a bit and she asked me to use email to contact her, since her bf goes over her phone. So i email and asked if she wanted to meet up. She thank me for emailing back;mfw. SHE told me she is alone in her house until next week and said she can host in her house or she can drive with a ;) emoji.

I have a girlfriend she is cute like 8/10, with nonexistent sex though. We only have sex when she wants, she gives me does half hearted kisses aka pecks. We have been together for almost two years.

Back to the tinder girl is it a scam? Do any of you guys have an experience? Should i follow through? How careful should I be if go through it going to er house? Pic not related
>>
>>17105599
It will feel great cheating your girlfriend.
She will most likely have some disease because it feels like slut behavior: bring condom.

>is it a scam?
If you want to make sure she isn't robot, send her picture and ask what is on it.
If you ask about stealing kidneys, it is a risk you have to take as a male to get wet pussy.
>>
>>17105599
It would be funny if it was your gf using a fake picture and setting you up. I suppose thinking with the head above your shoulders is not your forte.
>>
>>17105599
Sounds like a common tinder scam. I've gotten them a few times. Sometimes it's something about her bf having erectile dysfunction and they need dick. Its fake.
>>
You describe that your sex drive is not compatible with your girlfriend of 2 years. I suggest breaking up and then seeking a more compatible partner. You gain very little from staying with her. You don't love her and you will need to cheat again, and again in order to satisfy yourself because the situation certainly isn't going to change in the future. It is optimal to just break up and get it over with.
>>
>>17105686
Wtf, that is exactly what she told me lol
>>
>>17105748
Yeah it's a scam. I know a bunch of people who have had that.
>>
>>17105765
And what's the actual scam? Do they fuck you up once you show up at their place or what?
>>
>>17105791
Yeah, what the fuck? Is it just an uggo or a trap trying to increase their chances, or is it something fucked up?
>>
>>17105599
tell her to come to you, give her an address across the street to avoid shenanigans. then go out and meet her if she's legit
>>
>>17105791
One time a girl on tinder made plans to do coke and fuck all night and a few hours before we were supposed to hang, told me we had to stop and see her dealer. I told her I would wait in the car and she was insistent on me coming in with her. Nope'd the fuck out of there.
>>
>>17105819
That's kinda spooky...
>>
File: 1450715412601.jpg (64 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
1450715412601.jpg
64 KB, 736x682
>>17105599
>We talked a bit and she asked me to use email to contact her, since her bf goes over her phone.
That sounds dodgy as fuck. You can't run tinder on a pc or a mac, and I'm fairly certain you can't run it on a console either - it has to be on a droid or an iphone. It's not like her "bf" is going to not notice the tinder app but will manage to pick out your number from the call log. Also, who the fuck doesn't have their email on their phone?

Whilst it's not impossible that she has a jealous lover with the iq of a wilted houseplant, it's much more likley that this is a scam.
>>
>>17105825
For real. I was imagining if I had went through with meeting up with her that I would get a bat swung across my head and my wallet stolen.
>>
>>17105819
Oh I see

I never used tinder but do people actually meet anywhere else than public places at first meet? Like going straight to someone's place before having any clue if they even exist for real?

...are people that stupid and horny?
>>
>>17105837
Well usually I will text the person for a long time and check and see if they have an authentic-looking facebook or instagram profile, then it's safe to say they aren't a murder. It's typical to meet somewhere public first followed by entry to apartment/home.
>>
>>17105819
>>17105835
Although if it was a plan to fuck you up in some capacity, why would she tell you to come in with her to see her drug dealer, rather than just tell you that it was her own house? Maybe she didn't trust her dealer and wanted someone with her for protection? Still, I wouldn't have gone into some untrustworthy drug dealer's house.
>>
>>17105847
I considered that. I told her I would wait in the car and not come in because it seemed like a reasonable request at first but then she became very persistent on me coming too. She couldn't produce a valid enough reason why I had to come in and it was a stupid thing to argue to begin with because it makes no difference
>>
>>17105856

lmfao ur gonna get jumped bro. wtf are you doing chasing strange off the internet into an apartment. pay for a hotel in cash and tell her to meet you there. if she says no tell her no dice
>>
>>17105868
I've had a lot success with the app. I know what I'm doing. I don't usually go for a caliber of that level of trash but she was attractive in a kinda trashy immature way so I was thinking it would only be a one-night stand.
>>
>>17105890
I've heard that people actually have success wit it too. I wanna be one of those too, however, i don't wanna go mia or losing something.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.