[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planing on fighting someone tomorrow. Any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: beerus.jpg (16 KB, 194x194) Image search: [Google]
beerus.jpg
16 KB, 194x194
I'm planing on fighting someone tomorrow. Any tips?
>>
Watch out for his Kaioken.
>>
I don't know, kick him in the balls? Fighting someone is gay, stop doing that
>>
Don't get into fights, it's a degenerate thing to do. People can get charged with assault. I recommend not wasting time fighting and tell them to gtfo or you'll btfo them with police.
>>
>>17105555
Don't. It's not worth the bullshit.
If you have to, be ruthless- don't kill the dude; but don't hesitate and go for weak spots. Your best bet is to knock him out with one hit where his jaw meets his neck. Also, you have to be 18+ to browse this site.
>>
Don't.

But if you have to, get naked and try to fight him. He won't take you seriously and will be scared of your genitals. Everyone will think your funny and you'll get laid. Everybody wins.
>>
>>17105555
protect your face, especially your chin/jaw area - also target this area, it will knock your opponent out.
>>
Just hold the block button. He will never do damage and will drain his stamina
>>
Get the first hit, catch him off guard if you can, a "sucker punch" if you will. There's no honour in street fighting it's dog eat dog you kill or be killed so do whatever dirty shit you need to do. But like I said, hit him first, hit him hard and quick, but don't stop, keep the hits coming get him off balance and don't stop hitting until you know he's not getting back up.
>>
>>17105555

Pocket sand. Guaranteed win
>>
>>17105573 is right; don't. Street fighting for any reason other than direct self-defense is a retarded waste of fucking time. This isn't a boxing match; people get seriously hurt or die, and there are no rules.

Seriously, this is the worst idea ever.
>>
>>17105555
Don't bother.

Give him another location for the fight and never show.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>17105555
Fighting especially a planned one is stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kno16FXiLwk
>>
>>17105579
I'd also say to cover your liver with your elbows, and watch our for your orivate parts..
>>
>>17105555
If you're pic related, you have nothing to worry about unless the other guy is named Whis.
>>
rest in peace
>>
dont lose
>>
>>17105555
bring sneakers with high ends and brawlers gloves, mouth guard, and a penis guard
>>
>>17105555
I got into a fight in high school over a girl's "honor" and lost. I thought I was doing the right thing, but it was stupid and would have been even had I won. The only thing it did for me was taught me a lesson and gave me a scar on my wrist I get to look at from time to time as a reminder of my failure. It makes sense since people who get into street fights have failed intellectually. If you can try to get out of it while saving face then do so. Even if some people call you a pussy, it's better than fighting.

If you ABSOLUTELY must fight, make sure you work to YOUR advantages and against his. If he is good on the ground, keep it standing. If he has better reach, take it to the ground and smother him. Bite, scratch, kick him in the nuts - whatever it takes to win. There is no "honor" in a street fight as another anon said. If you are winning - finish it, but know when to stop. It'd suck to get yourself into a position where you permanently hurt the guy and have to pay for it...perhaps for the rest of your life.

After losing my fight (even though I didn't get beat up - he just held me down in stalemate) I took it personally and got heavily involved in martial arts & MMA. It taught me how risky fighting is, but moreso taught me that discretion is oftentimes the better part of valor. Once you learn to fight, there's no reason to puff your chest at every person who looks at you the wrong way.
>>
>>17105555
>planning

You're born stupid. I can't fix that. Additionally, you're probably underage, so get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17105555
I spent most of my 20s being an utterly retarded cunt and getting into fights in bars. There are two kinds of fights in the world:
1) Two idiots who don't want to die or go to jail but don't know how to resolve conflict like adults half-assedly trading punches and hugging until someone breaks them up and they both walk away calling each other faggots.
2) Fights in which at least one of the parties understands that they could really get hurt and that the only way to avoid that is to really hurt the other person first.

If you're in the former, just do your best to keep to your feet, keep moving, and guard your face. If you're in the latter...good luck to you. Unless you're experienced, naturally strong, or a natural brawler your only real move is to be vicious. That means gouging eyes, biting, grabbing dicks, and going to ground if you have a size advantage.

Fights are ugly, brutal things. Avoid them.
>>
>>17106301
another good point. Don't do it op. If you fight I will find you and beat the shit out of you myself.
>>
>>17106316
>grabbing dicks
>vicious

no that's gay
>>
>>17106326
There is no gay in a bad fight. If I'm worried about getting my head stomped on if I lose you better believe I'll try to twist your dick off like I'm getting a banana from the bunch. Example
>Be 23
>Drunk and talking shit
>Fight breaks out
>Quickly realize this was a mistake
>Guy has six inches of reach on me and clearly knows how to box
>I'm getting fucked up with jabs
>Eat a couple to get in close
>Throw an elbow to get his hands up
>Cup his junk and hold
>His hands go down to get me off his dick
>Headbutt
>Horse collar
>Now we're on the ground and neither his boxing nor his reach matter as much
>He got hit until he stopped moving

Yeah, he probably thought I was a fag in the morning. Then again, I was a fag without a concussion, so....
>>
>>17105555
anything is a weapon. No such thing as a fair fight. look online for pressure points, try to find a weak spot on the person. and remember the meanest person almost always wins.
>>
Just tell him you rolled quads.
>>
>>17105555

Can you record it and upload it to liveleak please. Tag it as '4chan fight'. And whatever you do, when you win the fight, do not stomp his head in. That is a dindoo move.
>>
>>17105555
So edgy.
>>
>>17105555
If you need to ask for tips, then don't fight.

Also nice quads.
>>
>>17105555
Get nekkid.
Watch him squirm as your bear hug and wrastle him.
>>
https://youtu.be/EBtlIuTnlh0
>>
Don't forget a Senzu Bean.
Very Important.........
>>
>>17105679
You are genius anon
>>
>>17105555
Do not wave your arms around and scream "Please don't hit me in the balls. It's not against the rules; but I'd prefer if you not hit me in the sack. Okay, dude?!"
>>
>>17105555
Spill spaghetti in front of him or her so they slip.
>>
Keep your hands up

the face isnt the only good target, though it is a good one

if they go down, dont jump on them; thats only going to get you in trouble, either with their friends jumping in to help or the cops
>>
>>17106660
>if they go down, dont jump on them; thats only going to get you in trouble, either with their friends jumping in to help or the cops

Good advice. If your opponent begins performing fellatio, accept it as a victory.
>>
>>17105555
Completely honest answer here, been doing fights with my MMA club for years and for a novice these are some the the best tips:

1. Keep your head up to avoid getting headlocked.
2. If you can gouge their eyes do it.
3. Use your elbows and knees, they're suprisingly strong and easy to use.
4. Rely less on getting punches in while standing its rarely what wins a fight.
5. Try to let your oppenent get tired and just avoid being hit too badly for hte first few minutes.
>>
>>17105555

Don't.
>>
>>17105555
Ottoman Slap him in to submission.
>>
Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, and Digimon for some fighting tips. Pokemon if you wanna learn some moves from Snorlax.
>>
Don't take a gun to a knife fight.

My best advice is to make sure that his weapon is better than yours. When you win, you'll look like a total badass.
>>
surrender at 20
>>
>>17107725
he clearly doesent know any form of self defense. the fight is going to look awkward and retarded. even if he wins, he will still look like a fool.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.