[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend wears revealing outfits to raves. I don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JV_SF121_LIME_FRT_CBW2014.jpg (8 KB, 180x324) Image search: [Google]
JV_SF121_LIME_FRT_CBW2014.jpg
8 KB, 180x324
Girlfriend wears revealing outfits to raves. I don't care but as a result of my friends telling me how girls like that are sluts its starting to get to me.

So I never really cared about her wearing shit to raves. After all, they're raves. I wear revealing shit and she doesn't care either. I just go and have fun. I trust her and she trusts me. She turns down any guy who comes up to her and I walk away from girls that start grinding on me when I'm there.

My friends always talk about rave girls being slutty and shit.

Now I've been with my girl for almost two years and she's the best ever but my friends are opening a hole of insecurity for me. They talk about (as mentioned) rave girls being slutty and shit and how they wouldn't let their girl dress like that and by them saying that it makes me feel like I'm a cuck or something lmao.

I don't care about what she wears because nothing happens and she leaves with me for the night. She's mine and I'm hers.

We're both 20. I'm not gonna control her and she's not gonna control me. If the worst thing she does is dress like every other girl at a rave then that's perfect for me. She's hot as fuck and she's mine.

Help me with these feelings /adv/. Should I just drop my friends? My insecurities are starting to pop up because of them like forreal.. When they started saying shit like "id never let my girl wear shit like that" it kinda made me lose respect for them.
>>
Raves are designed for degenerate, slutty people
>>
If you're cool with it, and she's cool with it and you're both happy doing what you do. Fuck every body else.
>>
I love raves.

But girls who dress like that are all sluts.

If you were one of my buddies, all serious with a slut like that, I'd think you were a cuck also.
>>
>>17105502
Also, it's none of their business and I'd tell your friends to fuck off and show some respect.
>>
>>17105503

>reverse cucking

Here's my girlfriend. She's hot as fuck. Look everybody. Then I take her home and fuck the shit out of her.

Thanks for your opinion though brah
>>
>>17105516

If she's dressing like that, you know as doing it for a reason.

If you think you're the only one who's given it to her, lol.

Lol.

Dudes a cuck m8
>>
Tell your shitty mates not knock it off
>>
your friends are retarded. i have tons of friends that dress up in revealing shit and none of them have fucked anyone at a rave.

youre fine bro. the fact that she's turning people down speaks volumes. at the end of the day youre the one going home with the hot raver slut and pounding that shit repeatedly. they just jealous dog.
>>
>>17105490
sorry bro but it aint the year 2000 anymore. no one really goes to raves.

friends dont let friends go to raves.

have you talked to your gf about this? yes find new friends. ones who dont go to raves peferablly
>>
You should have vetted her longer before making her your girlfriend.
>>
You're like that one girl that insists that she doesn't go to raves to do some E and fuck two random guys in a bathroom stall, and that raves just get a bad rep.
>>
They're not insecurities man, your red flag detectors are going off. She wants other guys' attention, I know girls like this and they are NEVER gf material.
>>
>>17105490
Your bait threads are so easy to spot.
>>
>>17105490
she just doesnt want to look inferior from the other sluts and its common to call them sluts if you havent been to a rave before
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.