[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tall vs short girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: shortvstallgirls.jpg (53 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
shortvstallgirls.jpg
53 KB, 640x920
5 ft, 21 year old female here.
How do I deal with the fact that I'll never have tall skinny, natural-looking legs?
I've been five feet since I was 12, haven't grown any since.
I feel like any taller girl with better-looking legs and proportionate body is going to be better than me. I feel like I have to work ten times harder to look good and not be fat.
>>
I dont understand why do you want tall skinny legs? The only benefit is giving offspring taller genes but sexually it's unattractive.
>>
>>17105482
You have insecurities that need sorting out. No one cares about your height. You're only inferior because you believe you are.
>>
>>17105482

My wife is 4'11.

She's sexy as fuck.

Small girls are better in all ways that matter.

Unless they're fat, you're right about that. Three pounds will make you look like a dough girl.
>>
>>17105482
Nigress please. Short girls are all I go for
>>
File: 1461146384921.jpg (191 KB, 720x396) Image search: [Google]
1461146384921.jpg
191 KB, 720x396
>>17105494
>>17105497
>this is what femlets believe
>>
>>17105494
I just feel like most guys like taller girls with long legs. That's what the typical model has.
>>17105510
That's exactly why I hate being short. I have to be like 100 lbs to look good at all. 110, I look fat. If I gain any weight, I'm automatically chubby.
>>
I personally like short girls but well my brain had other plans so I have only been attracted to girls about my height
>>
>>17105551
This is stupid, guys care about face, boobs and ass physically that is most important. Models arent based off attractiveness, it's a different thing otherwise you'd see the runway models with huge asses and tits with tiny waists.

Yes short girls can gain weight easier but thats nothing got to do with length of legs and attractiveness. You are smaller, so your stomach should be smaller, small girls are the best, make guys look and FEEL taller, easy to throw around in bed, are cutesy and makes the man have more testosterone based on her size making him biologically want to be more protective of her.

Tall is just elegant, genetically creates taller offspring ( good for men ).
>>
>>17105518
>height means more than figure

K
>>
In my experience shorter girls can look ok, can be fit, but can never be breathtaking.
>>
I had this discussion with a few friends one day and we all agreed that shorter girls are generally cuter and more adorable than tall ones

Short girls are also more fun to play around with and toss around in bed

Im 6'4 and ive only dated girls who were 5'4 and 5'5 and it was great, not that i would never date a tall girl

And to be honest i dont know anybody who has a thing for long legs and nobody ever said those models look sexy or cute when we were having any kind of discussion

Tldr
Dont worry about height
>>
I'm around 5'7+ and I fucking loathe it.
If I could take 3 or 4 inches off my height it'd be perfect, I've always wanted to be a shorter girl. Short girls are lucky, men like them more because they're cute and tiny.
>>
>>17105715

Holy shit crane why don't you sit down
>>
>>17105482
>5 ft, 21 year old female
Short girls confirmed for best girls, anyone who says different confirmed for eating five dicks a day.
>How do I deal with the fact that I'll never have tall skinny, natural-looking legs?
Legs are ok I guess, but they're probably the least important bit. Plus, you're allready eye-catching because of your height, so it's not like you need any help.
>I feel like any taller girl with better-looking legs and proportionate body is going to be better than me.
I've been with a couple of 6' girls. They all have huge hands and a clit like a babie's forearm. Oh, and an attitude problem. It's probably napoleon syndrome in reverse.
>I feel like I have to work ten times harder to look good and not be fat.
That's one of the things with being an outlier though. I'm a spit under 6'5" on a big frame, and have to stuff myself full at every meal and lift three times a week on top of a manual job otherwise I just look like a comically oversized stick insect. The pay off is that when you're at an extreme of height, at either and of the scale, then every single person notices you - not just sees you as a face in the crowd, but actually notices you. The trick is learning to use that to your advantage.
>>
i could never fuck a short petite girls, feels like im fucking a teen and thats just nope territory

i need to fuck WOMEN not girls
>>
There's an audience for every type of women, just because some people have preferences for one type doesn't mean the other is undesirable.
>>
You are a girl literally no one cares about your height

I never understood the point of high heels other than looking sexy
>>
>>17105482
I prefer femlets.

Legs are nice but all I want is what's between them.
>>
>>17105482
:P
>>
>>17105482
Height matters all of 0% to most guys.
6'7 dating 5'4
>>
>>17106124
Correct. In fact, most men like short women because it makes them feel more manly. There's nothing sexier in my mind than a petite girl. It may be more work to keep an extra couple pounds off, but even if you're somewhat attractive you've already got it made so you don't have much to complain about imo. Got pics? Maybe standing next to "you must be this tall to ride" signs or the Lucky Charms leprechaun?
>>
>>17106124
>>17106124
I wouldn't say 0%. I'm not going to be turned off by height, but if you're under 5'2" or over 5'10" its definitely a bonus in my book.
>>
>>17105510
>>17105514
>>17105690
>>17106014
>>17106139
I agree with all of these guys. Short girls are the best.

For some reason the only girls that ever show any interest in me are tall though, like 5'9"+.
>>
>>17105482
How does your fat distribute? Gain 20 pounds and see. You'll either become frumpy or you'll become a shortstack which is the sexiest thing there is.
>>
>>17106124
I thought varl didn't have wives.
>>
>>17106197
I look like a shortstack. Mostly my ass, tits, and especially my thighs get bigger. I HATE my thighs. I also get a lot more cellulite. Nothing is firm.
>>
>>17106288
Post pics. You can blur your face if you must.
>>
>>17105482
As pretty much everybody always said, you're probably retarded, short girls are the best and men don't give a shit about legs. Legs are a typical girl thing to care about, like "good at wearing appalling fashion" or "being a hideous skeleton". Men care about curves and face, and the same amount of curvaceousness is better on a short girl because it gives a bigger effect. (Eg tits of a specific size look bigger on a smaller girl; the hourglass shape gets more pronounced from being "compressed" vertically; and so on)

TL;DR if >>17106288 is true you have the literal opposite of any reason to complain, at all.
>>
>>17105482
I'm 6'6" and I love tall girls, but I've only dated short girls pretty much. The tallest girl I dated was 5'11", but that went nowhere. My last girlfriend was 5'2". We were together for a year and a half and we both loved our height difference. I lift so we both liked it when I would pick her up and stuff, it was fun times. Don't worry about your height, short or tall, you'll find someone who loves you.
>>
just go for shorter men. im 5'5" and all i can get is 5'3 and below
>>
>>17105551
>I just feel like most guys like taller girls with long legs. That's what the typical model has.
Personally tallness is a complete turn-off. Over 5'8 is instant rejection, but that's just my taste (I am 5'10 so nothing special or anything)
>>
>>17105794
What about shortstack?

>>17105482
Short girls tend to have curvier and more toned legs.

>>17106197
This. Fat distribution + bone density + muscle mass matters a lot. I don't know why people underestimate it but there's a reason why a tall skinny girl can look better than the other tall skinny girl. Or the short chubby chick, ect
>>
>implying there is an actual strike range

either you're hot or not
>>
>>17106410
Since OP won't post pics I think it's obvious what's really going on. Good news is it isn't your height, OP
>>
>>17105482
It's not about how tall you are, it's about the figure.

Just the thought of tossing you around while having sex seems hot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.