[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
telling her about feels or go under silently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do I move on from what seems to me like rejection?

Been talking to this girl for few months and there have been 2 moments when she would date a guy in between, post pics on insta about it, me going silent, then getting back together with her after deleting those pics.

Now we're sort of talking, everytime I unfollow her she comes back, asks me why did I unfollowed her on x and y and shit.

I just want to know, is it rejection or not. Can I tell her about what I feel directly and move on or just go silent, ignore all her messages and everything. I don't want to be more beta than I already am and I'm pretty bored with this fucking around.
>>
Stop being played like a fiddle.

Girls want boyfriends, ones they're attracted to. They will not play little games like the one you're describing if they genuinely are attracted to you.

Do you think she doesn't know why you unfollowed her? She knows and reals you back in when she gets that reaction out of you, girls love this kind of attention from men because they enjoy knowing men want them.

Stop this shit man, i wouldn't ignore all her messages, keep her around as a "friend" but find another girl to be interested in.
>>
>>17105120

Fuck, I wish I wouldn't fall so easy. I'm telling this to myself the whole time, but I'm just going on...

I cant just keep her as a friend, it is either a be with her or part ways kind of thing for me
>>
>>>17105120
Most guys were like that at one point in their life, don't feel so bad about it. Looks like your gut feeling already knows whats up, don't doubt your gut instincts, i recommend just parting ways if you're unable to throw away your feelings for her. also 100% after you attractive girl thats genuinely attracted to you you'll forget about this one who plays game with you.
>>
>>17105211

I can tell her the shit that's on my mind, but I want to know, is it a good move or not...
>>
>>17105231
I'm gonna second this. I'm in an extremely relatable situation and would like to know if telling her what's on my mind is a good move or not as well.
>>
OP you waited way too long to make it known you like her.

SIX WEEKS. On average, you only get SIX WEEKS. After that, the girl assumes you never cared enough to pursue her, and you both develop a friend zone relationship. Ask them out, let them know of your interest, make attempts to touch them more, etc... Just show an interest for intimacy within about six weeks.

As far as this girl goes, tell her ASAP. You have nothing to lose. But it's unlikely that you'll get anything as a result.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.