[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What major should a man with no direction in life pick for college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Thinking-Man-Rodin.jpg (59 KB, 729x463) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-Man-Rodin.jpg
59 KB, 729x463
What major should a man with no direction in life pick for college?
>>
>>17104999
If you have interests go to a trade school.
>>
You should get a random job around town and work that for a while. Save up money for college/later in life. After you figure out what you want to do, then go to college. Just jumping in without a direction is just asking for trouble, debt, bad grades, paperwork, stress, and a general bad time.
>>
>>17105011
I second this
>>
>>17105011
This man is wise
>>
>>17105011
/thread
>>
>>17105011
Yup
>>
>>17104999

the whole 'YOU NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE RIGHT AWAY' thing is a bit of a scam. plenty of people go later. some people go way later.

the only reason you'd need to start applying a fucking sap is because you are on some fast track lawyer doctor politician type thing where you go ivy and have to be perfect.

for everyone else you can just go when you know what you want to do.

that being said, anything business related is good cuz it just looks good when going in for any office job which is where its most comfy and most benefits.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.