[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to the doctor because I felt my life was a mess, felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160502-WA0003.jpg (26 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160502-WA0003.jpg
26 KB, 480x475
I went to the doctor because I felt my life was a mess, felt bit suicidal and couldn't do shit. Now I'm taking 50mg sertraline a day.

Why sould this be really useful?
>>
>>17104880
Man I'd feel guilty eating that, fucking work of art.
>Why sould this be really useful?
are you seriously asking why an antidepressant would be useful to treat depression m8
>>
>>17105002
My sister did it and it hurts when she devoured it haha

And yep. I'm asking about that. I mean, why some pills are going to solve my academic and social problems?!
>>
>>17105010
It's fucking beautiful.

>why some pills are going to solve my academic and social problems?!

Because those pills alter the way your brain functions. Do I really have to go more in-depth than that?
>>
>>17105018

You may not. I already knows a bit of the biochemistry behind it, but I see it a bit difficult to help. I mean, pretty sure my problems are caused because of some fears and lack of discipline and focus. I just went to the doctor to derive me to a psychologist (that's how it works in Spain) and I came with pills.
>>
>>17105038
Pills are a "fail-proof" quick fix. When you find some that work for you, it can be a blessing.

If you want a permanent fix to your issues however, you'll have to do it yourself. No amount of pills will eliminate the root of your problems.

Basically, taking antidepressants is the equivalent to spraying air-freshener on a pile of shit. It won't make the shit go away, and you'll only temporarily mask the smell.
>>
pills only really work for a handful of individuals. if your problems come from a concrete location, under circumstances in which it would make anyone depressed, the pills aren't going to do shit for you, because youre still going to wake up to the same reality the next day.

it helps people who see no future, but have no reason to do so

i highly recommend against pharmaceuticals for just about everyone, problems or not
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.