[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y does my brother feel uncomfortable with me wearing shorts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Y does my brother feel uncomfortable with me wearing shorts ? They're pj type shorts so i said i we comfortable in them and he said i ws a slut? I don't understand y he has a problem cos im comfortable
>>
Because he sees you in them and wants to have sex with you.
>>
Yeah he might wanna fuck you dude. Whenever guys bring up how the shirts bother them and tell you to change its cause they find it attractive and are bothered by the fact that they find it attractive
>>
You're all fucking stupid, it's her borther you idiots. If you've had a sister and you say her shorts make her look like a slut it's because you don't want your sister looking like a slut.

If i had a little sister that wore shorts too tight and short i'd say, "why are you dressing like a slut, get some respect in yourself"
>>
>>17104654
There's a difference between him wanting to fuck you (which I doubt he does) and him being uncomfortable looking at your pussy or panties poking through. Guys are visual: we seriously can't help but look sometimes. I've a little sister, and while I've never wanted to fuck her, having a constant upskirt possibility walking around the house would make me uncomfortable. He doesn't want to look, but he's afraid that he will anyway. So, do him a favor and cover up a bit.
>>
>>17105071
I feel like youre trying to fit into something you arent, I bet you also have incest fantasies
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.