[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong? >be me >work as a min wage janitor part time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446304306366.png (280 KB, 951x556) Image search: [Google]
1446304306366.png
280 KB, 951x556
Am I wrong?

>be me
>work as a min wage janitor part time
>also stock shelves, etc
>been working here since Feb
>have called in 3 tines, twice because I was sick and once because my car wouldn't start
>called in yesterday, used the little sick leave I have to cover me
>go to work today, head is pounded, runny nose, chest hurts, dry heaves and I'm dizzy
>dont want toask to go home early because I'd look bad

What do?
>>
If you need time off then take it.
But also consider searching for other job opportunities.
>>
>>17104293
Seems like if I do take time off, I'm gonna get fired.
>>
>>17104293
refer to the second part of my post.
>>
>being a wage cuck

NEET master race
>>
Tough it out and complete your shift. Done it many times and others have too. Afterwards get some sleep drink a lot of water and take over the counter meds.
>>
>>17104302
Being self employed is the true master race. Don't even delude yourself you pathetic leech.
>>
I would suggest you get more educated so that you can get a job where if you get sick they wouldn't fire you because you are valuable to them.

When I started my job, it was contingent on not taking any days off the first 3 months, so I'd consider you lucky you get any sick days at the beginning.
>>
>>17104302
Fag.
>>
I've worked my job since september of 14.
I've only called out once, and that's because I had a medical emergency, where I was killed over, vomiting, and crying due to kidney issues.

I'll never understand why people call out sick.
Unless you're in severe pain or throwing up, and have diarrhea out the ass non stop, don't come in.
People wonder whey they get their fucking hours cut by showing they're not reliable to be there by calling out for the silliest fucking reasons.
>>
>>17104525
Wage cuck please go
>>
File: 1387568850524.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1387568850524.png
21 KB, 200x194
>>17104539
I actually just got called in after I made that post, because the people at my job are unreliable.

Today was my only day off, too.

Oh, well. When they complain about not getting hours, don't bitch and moan as to why I get 40.
>>
>>17104548

>gets called a wagecuck
>literally decides to work on his only day off

Hilarious.

And get off your high horse, dude. I work retail management and we intentionally take advantage of people like you. When I was entry level I'd only come in like... one out of three times when called in, because I knew if I consistently did it I'd always be first on the list for call ins.

Oh yeah, I've even tried to call in wagekeks at 5 AM on their days off, shit was hilarious.

Anyway if OP is still here - sometimes places dock you less points for completing the majority of your shift, so if it becomes unbearable there's that to consider.
>>
>all of these hourly blue collars arguing who is better at being an hourly blue collar

Uneducated scum need to leave.
>>
At my place they encourage you to get sick leave if you're sick because they don't want you to spread the germs. If you're a responsible person you don't go to work sick, you're not productive and you're making others unproductive too thanks to your germs contaminating them.
>>
>>17104548
Let me guess, you make 8.25 an hour?

Good phrase by Hank Williams 3
"Working hard ain't hard to do if you got a lot of money coming to you"

For 8.25 an hour ain't no way I'm busting my ass and sucking my managers dick. If I was making 18 an hour, yeah I might work harder but fuck that shit. I know people like you that have been working at Walmart for 20 years and are still making like 11 an hour.
>>
>>17104302
this shit will destroy you from the inside

source: been neet for last 5 years

i wish I could take it back
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.