[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how it really is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1459246963176.png (85 KB, 1400x1011) Image search: [Google]
1459246963176.png
85 KB, 1400x1011
Is this how it really is?
>>
File: women=meme.png (303 KB, 1850x663) Image search: [Google]
women=meme.png
303 KB, 1850x663
Yes.
Now focus on something more important, like science.
>>
File: 1439634689962.gif (27 KB, 650x270) Image search: [Google]
1439634689962.gif
27 KB, 650x270
yeah except for the part about the headphones.
Women don't know anything about sound.
>>
>>17104012
I think the point is that she wants people to see her wearing expensive headphones, not necessarily that she thinks they're that great in and of themselves.
>>
>>17104009
this.
they're both time-wasting losers
fuck off
>>
Fucking redpillers. Keep the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17104041
this is proof of
>>17104009
Observe and move along.
>>
>>17104007
If you talk to fucktards, you'll get fucktard answers. If you found a girl who knew a lot about music you would then be complaining she's ignorant about something else.

Other guy is right, keep it to the containment boards.
>>
>>17104044
Pretty sure >>17104041 is just trolling with the memetastic image.
>>
This is fucking stupid.
Top is "redpilled" audiophiles, bottom is general population.
If the point you're making is that only women are like that then you're missing the fucking point.
99.99% of people don't know jack shit about music theory or about headphones.
It's not women that are generally retarded, it's the whole fucking human race.
SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
No, attention hoeing is not limited only to wemon.
>>
>>17104788
I'm not even redpilled but if the bottom is the general population that's depressing. What's wrong with people? I don't care about music much, so I don't make a big deal about these things. I really doubt most people are tremendous fags like the average female at the bottom.
>>
>>17104007
yes and no, the average person represents the below speech bubble, not just women. if you think the average guy represents the first picture, you are autistic.
>>
>>17104012
Fuck this I'm a female musician and I'm the one on the top. And I do love concept albums.
>>
>>17104009
>women are just a meme
I BET SEXUAL DIMORPHISM DID THIS!
>>
>>17105913
>I suck my bandmates' dicks so they let me join them onstage with an unplugged instrument

Damn, that's quite a confession.
>>
>>17104172
>Pretty sure >>1710404 is just trolling with the memetastic image.
Nope. I guess the image is pretty darn memetastic, but I'm not aware of any memes using it at this time. Nor do I intend to create one. It just happened to be the first suitable result in a GIS for "look of disgust" at the time.

But I've been using these words, or something very like them, for a long time now, and I stand by them. Containment boards are more than the redpillers deserve, but I can understand a pragmatic need for them. I just want to see the containment enforced more rigorously.
>>
>>17105913
Do you not understand what a generalization is? Why the fuck do women get so ass hurt when a general statement is made about them? Sure you may not do that but women on a whole do sometimes behave in a certain way as a whole.

Why care if a general statement is made about your sex? I could fucking care less if one is made about males.
>>
>>17106295
>Why the fuck do women get so ass hurt when a general statement is made about them?

LOL like men don't. Every person does.
Nobody likes their group targeted and generalized. Lying shit.
>>
>>17106295
>Sure you may not do that but women on a whole do sometimes behave in a certain way as a whole.
Yeah. Not this way, though.
>>
Fuck you n-word, Chai tea is delicious
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.