[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l feel in love with a straight guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_5rnGj9LN.png (124 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
4L_5rnGj9LN.png
124 KB, 400x280
Help, he's funny, smart and kinda hot. I don't want to feel this way. He's also a dear friend from 3 years now. Even if I can't be with him, I think he's a really good person so I want to expend more time with him. I don't want to tell him I'm gay because I feel that I won't be as close as right now because it'll be "weird" for him. Help.
>>
>>17103639
find some gay boi to bang and move on. Trying to convert a straight person gay will only damage your friendship and possibly reputation.
>>
I'm so sick of gay men liking me. I'm not gay, fucking stop it. Lost my best friend, I thought I could trust him, I talk about girls with him. He told me he's not gay. One day sleeping over at his place he started hugging me and trying to touch my dick. Since we're best friends, I tried really hard to put things to normal, but I can't. Barely talk with him anymore. Wouldn't have cared if he was gay or not. But I felt that my feelings have been betrayed. He knew I was straight but pulled that shit on me. I felt I've been deceived and somehow lied to. If you can, just tell him you're gay. Any good person wouldn't care. Don't start touching them out of the blue.
>>
>>17103689
Welcome to what women deal with daily.
Scumbag sneaky-Pete bullshit.
>>
>>17103689
I would fucking never. It's not so much body attraction, but more "this person is very interesting and I want to spend more time with him possibly as lovers" attraction
>>
>>17103639
It's hard, but at least tell him that you're gay. You don't have to confess his love/lust for him. It's been 3 years, he can't just walk out on you just because of your sexuality. However, if you do confess you like him, tell him only once. O-N-C-E. Once......Just one time and forget about it. It's not going to happen. Pretend it's nothing and move on. If he keeps being your friend, you have a cool friend. If he doesn't, hey it's not meant.

Sorry if I seem rude. I'm talking from personal experience. I rejected a gay guy and he kept hitting on me. I had to be a jerk to back him off.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.